Coffee klatsch
June 12th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Mildred

Good morning... afternoon, whichever. Time for tea! :)

June 12, 2012 at 12:25 pm |
  2. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Has anyone here tried rose petal preserves? I tried some on our trip and it was interesting to say the least.

June 12, 2012 at 11:29 am |
    • MicheleG™

Never heard of such, but then I'm a dyed in the wool country bumpkin!

"Interesting," you say.... Good interesting or bad interesting?

June 12, 2012 at 11:51 am |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@MicheleG

Interesting in that when you go to take a bite (in my case on a croissant), it smells like perfume, but then the taste is sweet. Not bad, but not great (IMHO) either. Just curious if anyone else had tried it or had another opinion of it...

Oh, and I did go to your blog a while ago, so you should have my email?? AleeD, Truth, and RH have mine as well as I can't get to your blog from work....

June 12, 2012 at 12:03 pm |
        • MicheleG™

Noting new in my e-mail inbox.
          Are you one of the six followers? With initials MP? If so then I have your email add.

June 12, 2012 at 12:09 pm |
        • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@MicheleG

Not MP for me....can you post the link to your blog again?

June 12, 2012 at 12:39 pm |
        • MicheleG™

This is the same blog in which I was posting Chumarino stuff but I reused it for low vision learning now.

June 12, 2012 at 12:56 pm |
        • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@MicheleG

As suspected, I can't access from work. I'll look at this when I get home. Thanks.

June 12, 2012 at 4:41 pm |
  3. Caroline

Hi guys n gals, chemo hit me hard friday,and again yesterday. Stayin in bed today as i go back tomorrow...mon,wed,fri for six weeks, yuck. Anyways, a big thankyou for all your support n well wishes,check in again thurs. Love xx

June 12, 2012 at 11:01 am |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Caroline

Hugs and best wishes coming your way! Rest, rest, rest, and repeat.

June 12, 2012 at 11:25 am |
    • MicheleG™

Many HUGS! for you! Hang in there!

June 12, 2012 at 11:48 am |
    • TX4UREXKARLENE

So sorry !!!! My prayers are with you !!!!! xoxo

June 12, 2012 at 12:03 pm |
  4. TX4UREXKARLENE

Morning !! He finally put the a/c in Sun. Night & since I can't transfer & we like it down here we are checking out houses – he is since he's soooooooo picky ;] once we get out of this rental camper (3yrs.) I can never buy jewelry again :-D what can I say ? I'd rather own diamonds instead of tattoos ;-))))

June 12, 2012 at 10:14 am |
  5. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Good morning!

Taking Dayquil this morning. Hopefully will help out in the long run, especially since I'm starting to get hit with a stuffy nose...

So, what is everyone up to today?

June 12, 2012 at 10:14 am |
  6. JBJingles_from the casa

And Odie enjoying MY lounge chair!

June 12, 2012 at 9:49 am |
    • Truth™@JBJ

Awww.....!
      VERY cute kitty you have there!

June 12, 2012 at 10:27 am |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Truth

Thanks, he is quite the character and pretty much owns the place...as do most cats I suspect.

June 12, 2012 at 11:27 am |
  7. JBJingles_from the casa

Good morning folks, still in my PJ's, but need to go get ready....

OK, here's the new drapes (hubs choice) installed:

And here are the old ones that got burned in the fire in 2008...

June 12, 2012 at 8:59 am |
    • MicheleG™

Nice view you have (I think!) Yup, Orange has it!

Patience!

June 12, 2012 at 10:24 am |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@MicheleG

Thanks! The view on a clear day is about 30 miles South West, very nice for viewing fireworks on the 4th if I can stay up the late.

June 12, 2012 at 12:48 pm |
  8. Truth™

Good morning all!
    It's a good day ahead in Denver if you rule out the wildfires to the north.

How is everyone doing today?

June 12, 2012 at 8:20 am |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Truth

Good morning to you as well. How far are the fires from you? I'm remembering ours from 2008 now as I'm just getting around to replacing back yard stuff that was burned....a little too close for comfort on that one! The good firemen actually took down the drapes, I thought so they wouldn't catch fire, then we went to move them and saw that they took them down because they were on fire! YIKES

June 12, 2012 at 12:47 pm |
  9. AleeD®

Happy Tuesday folks. JBJ, I left you a note on yestiddy's lounge thread. Back to the grind big time today. Speaking of grind (no, not me DJ), coffee's perkin'.

Hugs to all and to all a wonderful day!

June 12, 2012 at 6:49 am |
    • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@AleeD

Forsooth! I do not think I know what you are referring to, dear lady...

June 12, 2012 at 10:12 am |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@AleeD

Yestiddy indeed! I think we need to call the Texas Rangers as RH seems to be MIA or lost on his new run, or having so much fun without us that he has failed to check in. Demerit points are in order for sure!

I plan to buy said brisket on Friday on my way home, and some Dr. P to let it soak in overnight, but I need/want RH's RUB recipe since he won't Fed Ex me any of his brisket...some friend huh?

June 12, 2012 at 12:43 pm |