Coffee klatsch
June 5th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Big bro and his wife are out having fun in Cali now. Which means that I have a week and a half where he won't be bothering me over every little thing that needs done! I smell an easy week coming up...

June 5, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Reply
  2. MicheleG™

Howdy ho. Tanking up on chocolate coffee.
    Off to the doc today to see if I must, Must, MUST go on insulin. Urk and yuck....(sigh)

June 5, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Reply
    • Truth™@MicheleG

Thoughts and prayers my dear...

June 5, 2012 at 1:47 pm | Reply
      • MicheleG™

Thank you, sweet thang! ((Hugs!))

June 5, 2012 at 2:41 pm | Reply
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

So sorry if you have to join the daily injection club... :(

June 5, 2012 at 4:39 pm | Reply
  3. Mildred

Hmmmm pulled pork for lunch....

I hope everyone's having a good day!

June 5, 2012 at 12:22 pm | Reply
  4. Mary Shannon

Good morning! I'll be heading into the office today, first time in probably almost a year or more, being a work at home person you hardly ever have to do that!! So I've got the business casual clothes unearthed from their spot way back in the closet and I'm ready. This is an awards event so not a big deal meeting, but my manager and his will also be there, so must be smiley and friendly. Repeat.

June 5, 2012 at 8:54 am | Reply
  5. Truth™

Good morning all!

Who took the picture of me above. At least that is how I feel this morning...Like one of the Allman Brothers...

June 5, 2012 at 8:47 am | Reply
    • Mary Shannon

Me too. I don't think I slept more than 1/2 hour at a time all night. Yuck.

June 5, 2012 at 8:59 am | Reply
  6. JainaJade

Good morning!!! Amazing time overseas on the honeymoon but happy to be back :-)

June 5, 2012 at 8:23 am | Reply
  7. AleeD®

Good morning everybody! Double strong batch of Sumatran blend is brewing. Looks like JB had a fabulous time. Pics of architecture and beer. My kinda woman. ;)

Hugs to all and have a terrific Tuesday!

June 5, 2012 at 6:42 am | Reply
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

And those were just a few of the pics! I think I had a local beer in every country. And, I tried to sample local foods, more pics to come of that....(think the daily special "reindeer delight")

June 5, 2012 at 11:28 am | Reply