Coffee klatsch
May 30th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. JbJingles_docking in Copenhagen

soon to be enroute to Amsterdam...fly home tomorrow. :(
    i think I have sampled beer in every country! my favorite food memory was the "reindeer delight" in Helsinki. ;)

May 31, 2012 at 12:52 am |
  2. The Milkman

WHOA!!!!

May 30, 2012 at 2:44 pm |
    • Truth™

What happened to maintain military bearing at all times?

May 30, 2012 at 3:42 pm |
      • Sir Biddle@Truth

Guess they couldn't "latch" onto that idea. There is no need to be prohibited from nurising in uniform, but no need to flaunt it either.

Kids these days, the kids these days.

May 30, 2012 at 4:08 pm |
  3. Caroline

Thankyou everyone. @aleeD..this little pi##a## town i live in cant squeeze me in til july 2nd,but they did say they would call me if they get cancellation sooner. Got blood drawn,and my doc gave me pain meds,antinausea meds n valium to calm me down. Im gonna try n lie down n read a book on my kindle,try being the operative word as im seein double,meds must be kickin in. Once i start feelin better gonna share an amazing haggis recipe for the slo cooker,and guys i promise u dont have to wear a kilt to enjoy. Thanx again for all ur support,honestly im scared to death. If this posts twice its cause first time around i got moderated...probably for calling this town what it really is,lol

May 30, 2012 at 1:52 pm |
  4. Caroline

Thanx everyone, @aleed,this little pissass town i live in cant squeeze me into oncologist til july 2,tho they did say they'd call me if cancelation came up sooner. Got blood drawn,my pcp gave me pain meds,antinausea meds n valium to calm me down,they startin to kick in,so gonna lie on couch and try to read a book on my kindle. Try being the operative word,as im seeing double with all these meds. Thankyou all for being here for me,once i feel a bit better i will give u an amazing slo cooker recipe for haggis,and no u dont have to wear a kilt to enjoy it. Love to all

May 30, 2012 at 1:30 pm |
  5. Mildred

Hello everyone...

I scored nice radishes at the farm delivery today.

May 30, 2012 at 12:42 pm |
  6. The Witty One

Top of the morning folks! No clients scheduled until later so I can pop in peridoically :)

@Caroline – Everyone is here for moral support so make sure to keep us informed of what is going on!

May 30, 2012 at 10:17 am |
    • Sir Biddle@TWO

Hey Wit, you missed a heck of a mudder last weekend.

May 30, 2012 at 10:39 am |
      • The Witty One@Sir Biddle

How was it? there is one on my birthday in July that I might do to start off the 30's right!

May 30, 2012 at 1:48 pm |
        • Truth™@TWO, Biddle

Man, but that makes me feel old!

May 30, 2012 at 1:54 pm |
        • Sir Biddle@TWO&Truth

Gotta agree with you Truth.

Event was a good time, but the obsticals were pretty basic. There was a huge mud pit at the end we had to swim trough under barbed wire which sucked, but overall a good time. Not doing the 12 mile Tough Mudder, but may do the zombie one around Halloween.

May 30, 2012 at 2:37 pm |
  7. RichardHead

Well, I got a Nice Surprise this morning ( Thanks TX4U )-Heard from my Lil' Buddy Jerv. He's been Super busy at work but sounds good. Pop's is still kicking which is a good thing.
    JBJ should be in Copenhagen this morning on her last day overseas-I wonder if she now has a foreign accent?

May 30, 2012 at 9:05 am |
    • TX4UREXKARLENE

Yes , he's Fine :-D !!! He said I can post my pics on here ( maybe if I had a Better phone ...) I Love to share my pics :-) Have a Wonderful day everybody !!!!

May 30, 2012 at 10:48 am |
  8. Caroline

Morning all, need a favor, keep fingers crossed for me. Had doc yesterday for blood results,gettin more done today. My liver enzyme levels are skyhigh,doc sendin my to oncologist july 2nd. My liver is screwed up. Gonna need all support i can get,my family as some of u know all live in scotland,so only got mikes family here. Will pop in n out with updates as they become available. Talk to u all soon,thanx for letting me get this off my chest. Love xx

May 30, 2012 at 8:46 am |
    • RichardHead

Caroline,
      You don't have to ask for favors here..We are family and always try to take care of each other. If you need us,we will be here. Sit back,relax and try to remain calm. Truth,Sir Biddle and I draw the line at wearing a Kilt and dancing tho. :)

May 30, 2012 at 8:59 am |
    • Truth™@Caroline

Thoughts, prayers and karma are with you!

May 30, 2012 at 9:06 am |
    • Mary Shannon

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts, Caroline, try to stay calm, and do something fun for yourself.

May 30, 2012 at 9:26 am |
    • MicheleG™

Wow....Ditto, ditto, ditto!

May 30, 2012 at 10:27 am |
    • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@Caroline

Keep calm and Klatsch on! Listen to your favorite songs! Relaaaax~

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLdJQFTnZfA&w=640&h=390]

We're here for you! =)

May 30, 2012 at 10:43 am |
    • Mildred

*hugs & prayers for the best*

May 30, 2012 at 12:37 pm |
    • AleeD®@Caroline

Many hugs and mountains of support to you dear lady. Why is the doc making you wait so long to get in to see the oncologist?

May 30, 2012 at 12:46 pm |
    • TX4UREXKARLENE

Best Wishes Caroline !!!

May 30, 2012 at 8:36 pm |
  9. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Morning, Klatschkies! Bit of an early start for me today, but hopefully will be worth it. How's everyone else doing this morning?

May 30, 2012 at 8:34 am |
  10. AleeD®

Good morning Happy Klatschers! Looks like the Bourdain thread is keeping CNN's boat rockin'. ;) I've had my fun, now I've gotta get back to work.

May 30, 2012 at 8:26 am |
  11. Truth™

Good morning all!
    Looks like a nice day ahead in Denver. Sunny and 70s.

I have the coffee going and fresh corn muffins in back, so dig in.

May 30, 2012 at 8:10 am |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,054 other followers