Coffee klatsch
May 25th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. kamel

Hi your balo

May 27, 2012 at 7:12 pm | Reply
  2. MicheleG™

Howdy from a JUST returned from Vegas getaway.

Warning, warning, danger, danger, Will Robinson.....do not go to Las Vegas on a major holiday weekend.....IT IS INSANE there!

May 26, 2012 at 10:59 pm | Reply
    • RichardHead@MG

LOOK OUT....NAKED GRILLING HAS COMMENCED. Have a Great Weekend. :)

May 27, 2012 at 6:32 pm | Reply
  3. TX4UREXKARLENE

Happy weekend everyone :-) 3 days r&r for me .

May 26, 2012 at 9:26 am | Reply
    • RichardHead

Have a Great weekend-What's happening in MO? Have you heard from Jerv?

May 26, 2012 at 11:53 am | Reply
      • TX4UREXKARLENE

Thanks you too :-)) no I have not heard from him :( I think I sent him a picture of my camper to share with you guys & he never got back to me – I didn't know what to think of it ... We are up north at his house & I just bought a 2 ct. Diamond bracelet :-0 omg he's not as happy as i am & it was on Sale !!! I'll email him again ;-)

May 26, 2012 at 5:19 pm | Reply
        • TX4UREXKARLENE

I just sent him 2 emails :-/ forgive me I'm a natural blonde ... Lol , he might not have gotten my email months ago ... I love to share pictures of life .

May 26, 2012 at 5:48 pm |
        • RichardHead@TX4U

Thank You...Jerv just disappeared and we All worry about him. Happy Memorial Day even if your Blonde.:))

May 27, 2012 at 6:35 pm |
  4. RichardHead@Kat & SLT

Just wondering what our Fearless Leaders will be doing this Holiday Weekend? Naked Grilling begins today....

May 25, 2012 at 3:21 pm | Reply
    • Kat Kinsman

Upstate with my husband & dogs, grilling oodles of lamb. Sarah and I are both working tomorrow. And you?

May 27, 2012 at 11:57 pm | Reply
  5. Sir Biddle

Allright folks I am skating out of here early today. Hope everyone enjoys the 3-day weekend and thanks for serving if you're a Vet.

May 25, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Reply
    • RichardHead@SirB

Thanks Bro. I left you something but got Moderated. Hope you and the family have a Great Holiday.

May 25, 2012 at 2:13 pm | Reply
  6. Truth™

As I was driving to work this morning, I heard a news story on the radio talking about local schools are letting out for the summer today. Seems early to me, but that's beside the point.

What hit me is that the story mentioned local churches that are setting up free breakfast and lunch programs, citing that for many inner city Denver kids, the only full meals that they get are at school. That just struck me as unbelievably sad.

May 25, 2012 at 10:58 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@Truth

Did you make it through lunch without your Head exploding?

May 25, 2012 at 1:37 pm | Reply
      • Truth™@RichHead

Just got back from an early lunch. Turns out she is doing some new guy and wanted my advice.

On a side note, several years ago I managed an all female staff, who gave me the nickname "Dr. Phil" since they said I listened to women's problems all day...:)

May 25, 2012 at 2:33 pm | Reply
        • RichardHead@Truth

Interesting....But did your Head Explode? :))

May 25, 2012 at 2:42 pm |
  7. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Had a pretty nasty 30 minute storm yesterday afternoon. The neighborhood a mile away was thrashed pretty bad, obviously in the storm cell. Trees down everywhere, on cars and houses, in the streets. Looks pretty nasty even this morning.

May 25, 2012 at 10:38 am | Reply
    • Sir Biddle@Jdizz

That's what she said!

May 25, 2012 at 10:47 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@JDizz

Hopefully NO cheese was harmed by this Super Cell.

May 25, 2012 at 1:28 pm | Reply
  8. AstroNut

We have capture of the Dragon by the ISS Crew in space. WOW !!

May 25, 2012 at 9:58 am | Reply
  9. Sir Biddle

Morning crew. Happy hour lasted much longer than an hour. Keep passing the Gatorade servings until I say uncle!

May 25, 2012 at 9:09 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@SirB

I'll be hitting WallyWorld shortly–Orange or Lemon Lime? Guess those lap dances wore you out at DDD,Huh?

May 25, 2012 at 10:05 am | Reply
    • Sir Biddle@RH

Thanks, lemon Lime please. Gotta go with the orginal.

No lap dances last night as AleeD said I was in for a pre-weekend treat today. Something about playing Halloween in May, I just said yes.

May 25, 2012 at 10:19 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@SirB

I got you the Super Duper size of Gatorade....It should last you for a couple hours. Hope you and the family have a great Holiday.Watch out for Jesse Owens,he's a scooter. :)

May 25, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead

Hmmmm...Moderated all ready and it's not even Saturday. Was it something I said? Hahahahha,ModBotz are soooooo touchy and PC. :))

May 25, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Reply
  10. RichardHead

I just wanted to say I hope everyone has a FUN and Safe Memorial Holiday Weekend. I know some of you will be skating work early today ( cough,Truth,SirB..cough cough) and would ask that we all take a short time out to remember ALL our Military Personnel both past and present,that gave their lives for us all. A rousing HURRAH to them ALL. You will NEVER be forgotten. In a perfect world...Every Day should be Memorial Day and I Thank You for your service and your sacrifices.

May 25, 2012 at 9:07 am | Reply
    • Mary Shannon

Ditto!! Truth and I have a "bonus nephew" serving in the Marines, luckily serving safely in Japan. Its a wonderful thing that even in wartime our kids are enlisting to serve our country!

May 25, 2012 at 9:33 am | Reply
    • Sir Biddle@Rh

Thanks man!

May 25, 2012 at 9:47 am | Reply
  11. Mary Shannon

Good morning, everyone. Still overcast and rainy in the NE, heavy rain came in last night around 10:30 or so. I'm hoping to see some sunshine this weekend. I've got a contentious (sp?) conference call in a few, so just wanted to check in and wish everyone a safe Memorial Day weekend.

May 25, 2012 at 8:21 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@MS

Good Morning...Do Not use your IPhone on these calls or the Big Wigs will go Ballistic.:)) So, have you and the furries decided what your gonna do for the weekend?

May 25, 2012 at 8:27 am | Reply
      • Mary Shannon

Plan 1. Sleep with no alarm for 3 whole days. Any further plans depend on the weather plus the success of Plan 1.

May 25, 2012 at 9:36 am | Reply
    • Truth™@Mary

Good morning and take no prisoners, not that you ever would...;)

May 25, 2012 at 9:33 am | Reply
      • Mary Shannon

Thanks! I survived, not much bloodshed. It was dealing with a very strong personality in another country, who manages someone who tries very hard but comes up short in another country. One of those times I wish I could just go into their office and show them what to do while they are watching, but those days are over.

May 25, 2012 at 9:35 am | Reply
  12. Caroline

Baby sleeping,so out i go to spread some grass seed. Excavators came yesterday n tore up half my lawn due to sewer line break...my work is never done. Glad u enjoyed your eggs

May 25, 2012 at 7:29 am | Reply
  13. AleeD®

Good morning chum-chum-chumarinos. Happy Friday-before-a-3-day-weekend.
    It rained here last nite! Yay. No more crunchy grass. Even the weeds were suffering. ;)
    Thank you for the scotch eggs, Caroline. I had my first one at the local Renaissance Festival. It was love at first bite.

May 25, 2012 at 7:15 am | Reply
    • RichardHead

Dood Morning Sista'–don't forget the umbrella. Got an E-Mail from JBJ. They are about to dock in Estonia. I hope the towns folk are ready for the Wild Americans.

May 25, 2012 at 7:25 am | Reply
      • RichardHead

Either I'm still half asleep or my fingers and what's left of my brain are not in synch–should be Good Morning Sista'.

May 25, 2012 at 7:28 am | Reply
    • AleeD®@Rich

HA! It takes a while for the caffeine to hit the digits. Dood Morning to you, too, Bro. ;)
      Estonia. I'm so happy she's getting to go on this trip. She's going to have the best time! BTW, what is Estonian beer like? ;)

May 25, 2012 at 7:53 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@AleeD

I'm still waiting on the caffeine to hit my brain first-watching the Dragon on NASA TV. The capitol of Estonia is Tallinn ( which I guess means everyone is TALL over yonder ) and a mixture of Russians,Swedes,and others. I wonder if she can get a Coors Light,and import beer I am sure. :))

May 25, 2012 at 8:00 am | Reply
    • The Witty One@AleeD

What three day weekend? I have work piled a-hole deep to a giraffe so no three day vacay for me :(

May 25, 2012 at 8:44 am | Reply
  14. Caroline

Well,meemaw is babysitting today,so up early. Made scotch eggs for breakfast,and coffee is brewing. Kettle on boil for those wanting tea. Scotch eggs for those not sure,are hard boiled eggs wrapped in sausage,then breadcrumbs n fried. Good hot or cold for latecomers.

May 25, 2012 at 5:25 am | Reply
    • RichardHead

Good Morning early bird...is the coffee done yet? I've never had a Scotch egg before,but they sound yummy. Kat did an article on them before and I'm willing to give it a shot. Anything fried around around here is welcome,Thanks. :)

May 25, 2012 at 7:01 am | Reply
    • The Witty One@Caroline

I knew there was a reason I loved the Scottish!

When I first read Scotch Eggs, I was thinking Scotch soaked eggs...which also would have been ok with me :)

May 25, 2012 at 8:42 am | Reply