Coffee klatsch
May 24th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Truth™

Oh joy!
    The Office Narcissist (TON) wants to take me to lunch tomorrow. What fun!

May 24, 2012 at 2:32 pm |
    • AleeD®

Don't forget to take an MP3 player / IPod ... and Tums.

May 24, 2012 at 3:01 pm |
    • Kat Kinsman

Just have this running in the back of your head as the soundtrack and it'll be much easier.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ&w=640&h=390]

May 24, 2012 at 3:57 pm |
      • Truth™@Kat, RichHead

I am getting flashbacks to The Benny Hill show...good stuff there.

May 24, 2012 at 5:04 pm |
    • RichardHead@Truth

On the bright side,you have just found your target to help site in your friends scope. A little to the left,now a little to the right. Bazinga!!

May 24, 2012 at 4:34 pm |
      • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@RichardHead, Truth

Does your friend happen to be an Aussie with an RV?

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NZDwZbyDus&w=640&h=390]

May 24, 2012 at 5:02 pm |
  2. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@JDizz, AleeD

I think we may have finally overloaded the Klatsch's Youtue plugin. I'm not seeing anything we posted at all anymore...

Well...fudge...

May 24, 2012 at 1:49 pm |
    • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@JDizz, AleeD

*Youtube even. Haste makes waste.

May 24, 2012 at 1:50 pm |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫ @ DJChilly

Not shocked.

May 24, 2012 at 1:57 pm |
    • AleeD®

We went over the 3-prong limit?

May 24, 2012 at 2:01 pm |
    • AleeD®@DJ, Jdizz

Yay, we got our video's back! I guess someone hit the degauss button.

May 24, 2012 at 3:13 pm |
      • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@AleeD

WOW. I haven't heard the degauss button being mentioned for a long, long time... Old school.

May 24, 2012 at 3:19 pm |
  3. Sir Biddle

Stupidly crazy week here or me. How is everyone doing?

Odd as today I am pretty much dressed identical to bachelor #1 on the left.

May 24, 2012 at 1:43 pm |
    • Truth™@Biddle

See my 8:55 comment...

May 24, 2012 at 1:46 pm |
      • Sir Biddle@Truth & RH

HA! – Power Pink. Not a good color on me and it doesn't bode well with my salt and pepper hair.

How are things in MHC?

May 24, 2012 at 1:53 pm |
        • Truth™@Biddle

Things are great here. Looking forward to a half day tomorrow, and hitting the trap range on Saturday.

How about you?

May 24, 2012 at 1:57 pm |
        • Sir Biddle@Truth

Ready for this week to end and then its a weekend of grillin'. Other than that just trucking along here with 9 weeks to go until the lack of sleep starts all over again.

May 24, 2012 at 2:36 pm |
    • AleeD®

I knew it! Blond hair, blue eyes, all buttoned down and proper – during daylight hours. ;)

May 24, 2012 at 2:04 pm |
      • Sir Biddle@Al Eee Dee

"during daylight hours"......the KEY words!

How you doin'?

May 24, 2012 at 2:38 pm |
      • AleeD®@Sir Bid

Doin' fine, doin' fine. Busier than a one-armed woman at the Wallpapering Olympics. Training the gnu eng, trying to work on a new project and educating the non-eng newbies in the ways & wiles of engineering. Days are going by quickly.

According to TWO, our hustle & bustle is shaking up in the DC area. ;)

May 24, 2012 at 3:10 pm |
        • Sir Biddle@Al Eee Dee

hussle and bussle in the DC area....huhhhh?!?!?

May 24, 2012 at 3:18 pm |
  4. Breaking News!™

This just in, people are freakin idiots:

May 24, 2012 at 11:33 am |
  5. RichardHead with a QOD

If WD and I are fishing in a Bass Boat....Can we legally keep the catfish and redfish that we hook? This has bugged me for a long while.

May 24, 2012 at 11:29 am |
    • Truth™@RichHead

I don't care if catfish were falling from the sky, they are going home with me. Let me know if you want me to email my recipe for grilling them. Tasty little buggers.

May 24, 2012 at 11:35 am |
    • AleeD®

Better than being caught in a Treble Boat. That gets all high-pitched & squeaky. Nast.

May 24, 2012 at 1:13 pm |
  6. Caroline

@Mary keep thinkin of dream today and maybe tonight u just might get ur ending

May 24, 2012 at 11:26 am |
  7. Mary Shannon

Don't you hate it when you're in the middle of a dream and the alarm goes off? You never know how it ends.

May 24, 2012 at 11:15 am |
    • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@Mary S.

I know the feeling, especially if it's one of my more vivid/crazy ones...

May 24, 2012 at 11:23 am |
  8. Caroline

Thanku all for the great welcome. I gre up in the highlands of scotland and now live in the laurel highlands...johnstown..of pa. Traded one set of mountains for another,lol hubby from here,met him in ga 18yrs ago when i stole,ahem borrowed his coffee pot,burned thru a few since then. We been married 17yrs now. No big plans for weekend as i am hosting reunion june 9th for alll his bros n sis's and their other halves. Steaks for 15,i must be mad lol

May 24, 2012 at 10:57 am |
    • AleeD®

A happy & hearty welcome aboard Nice Lady!

May 24, 2012 at 1:11 pm |
  9. Truth™

This is odd, I always pictured QOE is beinig younger...

May 24, 2012 at 10:53 am |
  10. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Good morning everyone! Hope you all are high and dry! Currently raining with no end in sight according to forecasts. Hopefully it will clear up for the weekend! Don't want my brother's in-laws to get washed out when they come to visit...

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTt-GXnvvmw&w=640&h=390]

May 24, 2012 at 9:45 am |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫ @ DJChilly

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfAhpX_wIBk&w=640&h=390]

May 24, 2012 at 10:21 am |
  11. Caroline

Good morning everyone, i am new to this,i hope u will make me welcome. I am from scotland,now living in western pa w hubby and crazy pup precious. Have a great day everyone,having my coffee n bagel along with you all xx

May 24, 2012 at 9:06 am |
    • The Witty One@Caroline

Welcome! PA is a big move from Scotland :)

May 24, 2012 at 9:13 am |
      • RichardHead@TWO

Shirley U Jest...I've been thru Scotland,Texas many times. It's a small town.

May 24, 2012 at 9:18 am |
        • The Witty One@RH

And stop calling me Shirley.

May 24, 2012 at 9:28 am |
    • RichardHead@Caroline

Good Morning and Welcome to the Lounge. I think you will find we are a light hearted group. Jump in anytime you want.

May 24, 2012 at 9:13 am |
      • AleeD®

Thanks, Rich. Don't mind if I do ...
        [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwQbPgouUYo&w=640&h=390]

May 24, 2012 at 1:09 pm |
    • Truth™

Good morning and a big welcome to you!
      What part of western PA?

Any big plans for the long weekend?

May 24, 2012 at 9:35 am |
    • Mary Shannon

Welcome, Caroline. I'm a big fan of Scotland, I spent 6 weeks there one year on business (2 in January, the last 4 in May/June) and fell in love with the area. I would have happily stayed there for the duration of the project but it got cancelled.

May 24, 2012 at 9:52 am |
      • Belle from Brenham,Texas@Mary Shannon

Does this Kilt make my butt look Big? Shamrock ice cream for all.

May 24, 2012 at 10:09 am |
    • Kat Kinsman

Welcome! I spent a week in your lovely homeland last October and fell in love with it. We'll do our best to make you feel at home here.

May 24, 2012 at 10:56 am |
  12. Truth™

Good morning all!
    Is that TWO and Biddle in today's picture?

How is everyone doing today?

May 24, 2012 at 8:55 am |
    • RichardHead@Truth

Good Morning my Brother...Biddle is Rockin' the Power Pink outfit this morning.He must be headed to DDD after work. :)

May 24, 2012 at 9:05 am |
      • The Witty One@Truth & RH

I'm not blond so I would be the one rocking the "power" pink, or as I call it "I washed reds and whites together" pink.

May 24, 2012 at 9:11 am |
  13. RichardHead@AleeD & Two

Good Morning Sista' and Thanks for the Java. Here is my day so far......
    I woke up
    I took a shower
    I brushed my teeth
    I am drinking my coffee on the deck while watching WD TCB in the backyard.
    Anyway, a follow up on JBJ--Air Franceazz (JBJ's term ) lost her stroller ( her customized walker ) so she had a hard time walking around Denmark. But the ladies are troopers and made the best of the situation. On the bright side, AF found the walker and delivered it to the cruise ship which they will be on today. They haven't hit Russia yet. She is having fun tho.
    @TWO...Where you been? How's the mudder training going?

May 24, 2012 at 7:32 am |
    • The Witty One@RH

I've been slammed at work. Haven't had much time for training recently. Now that the weather is nicer I can do the fun stuff like free climbing and trail running. How are you and WD?

May 24, 2012 at 8:19 am |
      • RichardHead@TWO

Sounds like your gettin' it together. Good Luck on the race. WD and I are doing fantastic.....getting ready for the long weekend and cookout.

May 24, 2012 at 8:23 am |
        • The Witty One@RH

Nice :) I'm grilling up some chicken, stuffed burgers and snausages on Saturday and having a bunch of people over...or so my girlfriend told me last night.

May 24, 2012 at 8:44 am |
        • RichardHead@TWO

HA ! Gotta keep Momma Happy :)) It feels good getting back into the Grilling Mode. Yes Ladies,it's a Man Thing.

May 24, 2012 at 8:54 am |
        • The Witty One@RH

The weathers been good here. I've already grilled out 3 times in the last month. Nothing like sipping a cold beer while standing over a hot grill...

May 24, 2012 at 9:27 am |
  14. AleeD®@DJ,CSGod

*shudders* I wouldn't let either of them manage my hedge fund – or my hedge.
    Rich, thanks for the update on Ms. Jingles. I hope she tries some gen-y-ine borscht while she's there.
    Happy morning Chumarinos! Grab some coffee, chocolate or tea and tell me about your day.

May 24, 2012 at 6:46 am |
    • The Witty One@AleeD

What's shaking? Anything exciting been happening recently in my absence?

May 24, 2012 at 7:09 am |
      • AleeD®

Depends on what kind of shoes I'm wearing when I sashay across the room. ;) How've ya been, TWO?

May 24, 2012 at 1:14 pm |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,308 other followers