Coffee klatsch
May 23rd, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Truth™@Kat Kinsman

GREAT job on the meat glue story. You have a very natural and down to Earth presence before the camera that is very rare today. Nice job!

May 23, 2012 at 5:35 pm |
    • Kat Kinsman

Thank you! Someone in another thread just told me I am unconvincing and have no business being on TV, so I appreciate that.

I am in the midst of picking new Klatsch art for you! Hope to unnerve and terrify.

May 23, 2012 at 5:56 pm |
      • Truth™@Kat Kinsman

Do you want RichHead, Biddle and I to go rough 'em up? The musketeers need protect the honor of their Queen.

May 23, 2012 at 6:07 pm |
        • Kat Kinsman

Aw, I appreciate that. He's entitled to his opinion, and I knew my facts. Trying not to let it bug me.

May 23, 2012 at 6:12 pm |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

What?

May 23, 2012 at 9:33 pm |
  2. RichardHead@The Regs.

Just heard from JBJ in Warmelude, Germany. She was eating a Brat and drinking a beer. All she said was " Yummmmmm". Don't know if she was talking about the Brat or the Brewski? :)

May 23, 2012 at 1:24 pm |
    • Truth™@RichHead

Good to know she is safe and enjoying herself.

Any big plans for the long weekend?

May 23, 2012 at 1:27 pm |
      • RichardHead@Truth

Yes Sir, First I've heard from her since she left. I assume they all made it out of Russia ok. At least she hasn't had to call Hilary Clinton YET.
        I've got 5 friends and their wives-girlfriends coming over Saturday for some Naked grilling and watching the races. WD will have her BFF Lollie to mess with also so it should be a fun time by all. What have you got planned?

May 23, 2012 at 1:54 pm |
        • Truth™@RichHead

Trap shooting on Saturday, followed by helping a friend sight in a new rifle. A good time will be had by all.

May 23, 2012 at 2:01 pm |
  3. Sir Biddle

Morning Crew

May 23, 2012 at 10:43 am |
  4. JainaJade

Good morning! two days until HONEYMOON :-D

May 23, 2012 at 10:42 am |
  5. Queen of Everything

Howdy ho Ranger Joes! Pardon my extended abscence. Although I wasn't here in person, I was here in spirit.

May 23, 2012 at 10:01 am |
    • Eatocracy Attendance Moderator@Queen

Due to your extended and unexcused absence, you have been hereby demoted to "The Princess of things beginning with the letters A-D".

That is all.

May 23, 2012 at 10:11 am |
  6. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Morning everyone! Breakfast sandwich from Subway always hits the spot!

@AleeD: Noted. Might try that out next time I swing by...though I think you enjoyed it a bit TOO much from the look of things, hm?

May 23, 2012 at 9:28 am |
    • AleeD®@DJ,CSGod

*innocently blinking* Why sir, I'm sure I don't know what you mean by too much. I mentioned the COFFEE was dripping ...

May 23, 2012 at 10:56 am |
      • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@AleeD

Hm... Maybe I misheard you... Oh well, what can you do?...

May 23, 2012 at 3:12 pm |
  7. yawn

its goinp to be a great day morning all :)

May 23, 2012 at 8:36 am |
  8. yawn

backrub and shower yawnnnn

May 23, 2012 at 8:34 am |
  9. Belle from Brenham,TX

I'm Bigger than some Silly Blue Bunny and I can sing. Check out my New Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream....Moooooooo !

May 23, 2012 at 8:31 am |
    • Mary Shannon

Just googled you and I would love to try the peaches and vanilla variety, looks yummy. However, you don't sell here in the NE, got somethin' against New Yorkers? :-)

May 23, 2012 at 8:54 am |
      • Belle from Brenham,TX

Y'all smack your lips when eating my ice cream and you don't like my singing. I'm a Country Star.

May 23, 2012 at 9:16 am |
        • Mary Shannon

Country is all I listen to....so there. :-)

May 23, 2012 at 9:41 am |
  10. Truth™

Good morning all. Any day that starts with talk of ice cream is going to be a good day.

Supposed to top off at 75 today in Denver. Much more reasonable.

How is everyone doing today?

May 23, 2012 at 8:11 am |
    • Mary Shannon

Its cloudy here again, scattered showers and t-storms. I'm on straight calls starting at 8:00 am through 11:30 am and then a couple more later today. How's your week?

May 23, 2012 at 8:26 am |
      • Truth™@Mary

Week is better than I expected. Good weather, and we are closing the office at 1 on Friday.

Any plans for the long weekend?

May 23, 2012 at 8:52 am |
  11. Mary Shannon

Good morning, thanks for the coffee and inspiration, AleeD. I don't have a Cold Stone nearby, but did discover Blue Bunny Triple Chocolate Cake ice cream recently at the grocery store, and its fantastic!

May 23, 2012 at 8:08 am |
  12. AleeD®

Muuuch more inviting pic today. Nice eyes, too. ~_~

Goooood morning Klatschers current & former. Coffee's dripping, tea is steeping and dark hot chocolate is simmering.

Speaking of dark chocolate, we went to DJCP's this weekend: Cold Stone. Their dark chocolate ice cream mixed with cake batter ice cream is better than their chocolate cake batter ice cream. Mit cookie dough & chocolate chips? Heaveninacup. Have a sweet & sticky day. ~_~

May 23, 2012 at 7:45 am |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,989 other followers