Coffee klatsch
May 21st, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Self Righteous

Look at me, I'm better than you!

May 21, 2012 at 1:49 pm |
  2. LumiyaKhai

I'll admit it, I'm of the paranoid variety. This is why I went in today to double check all of my flight information for the upcoming honeymoon. Good thing I did...turns out that one of my flights was CANCELLED! Why didn't I receive notice you ask? Apparently after the flight was confirmed in January the ticket was passed on to the airline, who cancelled the flight and due to some "glitch" in the system I didn't get an email...trying to relax and breath....

May 21, 2012 at 10:12 am |
    • MicheleG™

I love to hate the word "glitch." It covers SO much turf.......... you have my sympathies!

May 21, 2012 at 11:36 am |
  3. AleeD®

Good Morning Happy Klatschers! Thanks for the coffee, Mrs. Fel.
    Hubby & I actually managed to go to a movie this weekend: Dark Shadows.

DJ, I feel you're pain regarding vacation. I'm not going to feel right taking one 'til we get an engineering manager hired. Don't know when that's going to be. Speaking of pain, how's your turf toe? Are you still punting gators?

May 21, 2012 at 9:47 am |
    • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@AleeD

The toe is doing better. Trying to keep it elevated while at home while also trying not to put too much weight on it while walking from here to there. Going to see the doctor on Friday to see if it's on the right path or not...

My sister-in-law is getting pretty tired of it though. Then again, she doesn't seem to have a lot of patience for things lately...

May 21, 2012 at 10:29 am |
      • AleeD®@DJCP

What is your SIL getting tired of? Your pain?

May 21, 2012 at 10:42 am |
        • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@AleeD

Of me hobbling around all the time. Good thing is that I don't have to limp around all the time anymore...unless it starts hurting. Then I kind of have to.

May 21, 2012 at 2:30 pm |
        • AleeD®

She doesn't sound like a very nice person. As it happens, I'm giving 2 training seminars next week. They are set up for those who would like to learn how to safely & effectively use some of the dungeon's, um, equipment. They are:
          1) "How to use dungeon toys as they were originally intended"
          and
          2) "How to use dungeon toys as you .... desire" ~_~

Some free time is coming up on the dungeon's schedule next month. That would give your toe more time to heal. I can sign you up for one or both of the classes, your choice, and block off that time for you two. Let me know and I"ll make it happen for you. You deserve better than she's giving you.

May 21, 2012 at 3:00 pm |
        • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@AleeD

Thanks...I think?

Yeah, she's been a bit...testy lately. Makes me want to assume that it's part of her monthly cycle, but I'd rather not assume...

May 21, 2012 at 4:01 pm |
  4. Mary Shannon

Good morning! The forecast here is for a few days of rain, great for the flowers. We had a gorgeous weekend so me and the furries spent time outside on the deck. Hope everyone's well.

May 21, 2012 at 9:33 am |
  5. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Holy carp, it's Monday again?! I need some hot choc. Dark or otherwise.

I also need a vacation, but that isn't coming for quite a while...

May 21, 2012 at 8:57 am |
  6. Truth™

Good morning and happy Monday all!
    Who let Anderson Cooper into the lounge?

May 21, 2012 at 8:48 am |
  7. JainaJade

Wake up sleepy heads! The rain might be falling here in the DMV but the coffee is on and the cookies are coming out of the oven. Happy Monday :-)

May 21, 2012 at 8:37 am |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,619 other followers