Coffee klatsch
May 18th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. JBJingles_from the casa

Hey, hey, hay! Happy busy Saturday here, mom's flight took off without her, so now picking her up at 3:44...boo. Leave for the airport tomorrow to fly out to Copenhagen via Paris. Trying to trial pack today, somewhat, but will probably put it off until tomorrow and see what goes and what stays. :)

May 19, 2012 at 3:29 pm |
    • MicheleG™

I totally understand your packing thing....I went to England for a month over 30 years ago but I still remember the tight packing of luggage I had to do.. a pain the the "face," but necessary. Have an absolutely loverly time!

May 19, 2012 at 4:16 pm |
  2. MicheleG™

Howdee on a BEEyouteeful Saturday AM!

May 19, 2012 at 11:50 am |
  3. Truth™

Good Saturday morning all fro a wet and soggy Denver. Anyone have big weekend doings?

May 19, 2012 at 10:02 am |
    • RichardHead

Good Morning my Brother...WD and I will be attending a classic car show with some custom low riders and 3 0r 4 Big Rigs. Scored a couple tickets for the Silver Boot Series..Texas Rangers vs. Houston A-Holes for Sunday. That should be fun. What's your plans?

May 19, 2012 at 11:31 am |
    • RichardHead@Truth

Dang–MODERATED ON A SATURDAY? Was it something I said? Hahahahahahaha!!

May 19, 2012 at 11:33 am |
  4. MicheleG™

Kat! I watched your interview on CNN just now. Awesome! Delightful!

May 18, 2012 at 1:34 pm |
    • Jdizzle Da Sizzle

Yes. That's what I was doing. Too. As well.

May 19, 2012 at 1:05 am |
  5. Mildred

I know a lot of people who want one of those IVs...

I just had a really awesome team birthday lunch at a local Italian restaurant. Still had to refrain from licking the plate (Tortellini alla Panna).

May 18, 2012 at 12:59 pm |
  6. JainaJade@All

So tomorrow could be a big day for DancingVeggies. One of my recipes is being featured in the "What's Hot" section of a rather big female centric website :-D Post is scheduled to go live by 1PM PT tomorrow!

May 18, 2012 at 12:45 pm |
    • RichardHead

Congrats...can I have your autograph? You'll become rich and famous now and forget about us. :(

May 18, 2012 at 12:49 pm |
      • MicheleG™

Ditto!

May 18, 2012 at 12:52 pm |
    • Jdizzle Da Sizzle

Oooh! I like females! And tamales! Focus, McHammerpants; FOCUS!

May 19, 2012 at 1:04 am |
  7. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Good morning class, and HAPPY FRIDAY, HAPPY LAST DAY OF WORK FOR TWO WEEKS!! Can you tell I'm excited??

Only glitch is shore excursion group just sent me an email and said our friend's passport information is incorrect...ugh. We'll never get in (or out) of Russia this way! I'm on short timer mode today, a couple of meeting this morning, then lunch, then hit the bank (not literally), the doc, then home sweet home. :)

May 18, 2012 at 11:27 am |
    • MicheleG™

You GO, girl! Looking forward to hearing about your adventure!

May 18, 2012 at 11:32 am |
    • Mary Shannon

Have a great trip!

May 18, 2012 at 11:52 am |
    • AleeD®

Have a great trip, Lady Jingles!

May 18, 2012 at 12:27 pm |
  8. Mary Shannon

And its Friday, I hope everyone has good weekend plans and nice weather too.

May 18, 2012 at 9:11 am |
    • New Flowers@Mary Shannon

Water.....we need water-gasp,cough,cough.

May 18, 2012 at 9:14 am |
      • Mary Shannon

All new flowers were happily planted in multiple baskets, boxes and flower pots by 8:00 pm last night, everyone was watered and happy. Now I just have to keep Furry 2 from eating them as she runs by.

May 18, 2012 at 9:42 am |
    • JainaJade@MaryShannon

At the museum tomorrow AM, which will (hopefully) be followed by a shake at GSE – SirB will you be around?
      Sunday I'll be in DC again, going to see Taming of the Shrew with hubby and in-laws followed by Matchbox :-)

May 18, 2012 at 10:58 am |
      • Sir Biddle@JJ

I am doing a mud-run (see also http://www.warriordash.com) When is your GSE shake adventure?

May 18, 2012 at 11:48 am |
        • JainaJade@SirB

one of my coworkers is doing the one in September....I prefer the zombie runs myself. Should be at GSE around 2PM tomorrow, will depend on how slammed the museum is.

May 18, 2012 at 12:42 pm |
        • Sir Biddle@JJ

I'll be sloshing thourgh mud while you're enjoying a nice cool frosty shake. I'm going to plan on the zombie on in the fall.

May 18, 2012 at 2:07 pm |
    • AleeD®

Flummoxed in Florida: I have no clue what we're doing this weekend. I'm going to do my darndest to sleep in and maybe we'll take in a movie at some point.

May 18, 2012 at 12:29 pm |
  9. JainaJade

Good morning! This has been a crazy crazy week, so very thankful it's Friday!!! The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and my boss seems to be in a great mood.
    One week until the hubby and I leave for Austria and London :-)

May 18, 2012 at 8:59 am |
    • RichardHead@JJ

Hope you both have an exciting trip. Take pictures and wave to The Real Queen for us please.

May 18, 2012 at 9:07 am |
  10. RichardHead@Kat

Good Morning Fearless Leader....You always ask for story ideas,so here is a Whopper.
    Announced yesterday at The Rangers Ballpark in Arlington,Texas a New food item. A 2 foot long,one pound Bratwurst with sauerkraut,and you can also add grilled onions,nacho cheese,jalapenos and chili.
    This was made in Honor of # 32 Josh Hamilton and will be called " The Great Bratbino " ( Take THAT NY Mets fans ).
    IMHO this will be a " smash hit " , and as the immortal Babe Ruth looks down and smiles on Josh Hamilton playing Centerfield,He will utter these words.." Josh will forever be known as......."The Sultan of Brat ". :)

May 18, 2012 at 8:56 am |
    • Kat Kinsman

Is it wrong that I want to try that? For science?

May 18, 2012 at 9:18 am |
      • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@Kat, RichardHead

FOR SCIENCE!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orcB3ckHqq0&w=640&h=390]

May 18, 2012 at 9:53 am |
        • RichardHead@DJCP

Oddly,that resembles the new Apple 3d map of my backyard. How's the toe?

May 18, 2012 at 10:02 am |
        • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@RichardHead

Doing better today, though still hobbling around just for the sake of not risking stepping on it wrong and undoing whatever healing it has accomplished so far. Gotta be careful with these kind of things...

May 18, 2012 at 10:38 am |
    • Sir Biddle@RH

Considering a regular hotdog can run you close to $10, I can only imagine the cost of this two-foot temptation.

May 18, 2012 at 9:26 am |
      • RichardHead@SirB

Like the 2 foot Hot Dog introduced earlier in the season,it will also cost $26.00. That can feed a family of 4. Such a Deal and don't forget the brewski's.

May 18, 2012 at 9:30 am |
        • Sir Biddle@RH

Very valid point on the brewskis. Don't forget your pocket flask either.

May 18, 2012 at 9:36 am |
    • MicheleG™

Gruesome......

May 18, 2012 at 10:24 am |
      • The Great Bratbino@MicheleG

BURPppppp...Pardon me. :))

May 18, 2012 at 10:28 am |
        • MicheleG™

Gross......

May 18, 2012 at 10:30 am |
  11. Queen of Everything@The Gentlemen of the Klatsch

Sorry, boys. That looks like neither coffee nor bourbon. I'll spare you what it reminds me of.

May 18, 2012 at 8:44 am |
    • RichardHead@Queenie

Can you give us a hint? Have you been sleeping under the desk again?

May 18, 2012 at 9:03 am |
    • AleeD®@QOE & Kat

It doesn't look like anything would go into a body, that's for sure.

Kat, thanks for the IV pic. I coulda used one of those this morning when things were so crazy 'round here.

May 18, 2012 at 12:32 pm |
  12. Truth™

Good morning all, and it looks like someone took their IV therapy class a little too seriously.

Happy Friday, and how is everyone doing today?

May 18, 2012 at 8:18 am |
  13. The Witty One@The Picture

Haahaha! That was totally me last week :)

Morning all. I guess i'll put the coffee on cause the slackers slept in. I brought bagels! Come and get 'em!

May 18, 2012 at 8:04 am |
    • Sir Biddle@Wittious Coffeeous

Looks more like bourbon in the IV than coffee. That would be a good thing....welll maybe for a very short time until you die form blood posioning....then that would be a bad thing.

May 18, 2012 at 8:08 am |
    • RichardHead--Slacker Emeritus

Thanks for the spiked coffee this morning Boys. Plans for the Weekend?

May 18, 2012 at 8:21 am |