Coffee klatsch
May 16th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. puss n boots

mind yor mannrs lol : )

May 16, 2012 at 10:33 pm | Reply
  2. Queen of Everything@Picture Lady

My twins are better than yours.

May 16, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Reply
    • Picture Lady@Queen of Everything

My hardwood floors are better than your shag carpet.

May 16, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Reply
  3. Mildred

Good day! Tonight I get brave... redhead or auburn (I'm a blonde).

May 16, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Reply
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Mildred

Yikes!! That is quite the change...you ready for this?? More important, is hubs ready for it??

May 16, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Reply
  4. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Oh, and my sippy wine glass arrived for the cruise!! :D http://www.outblush.com/women/home/dining/swank-plastic-glass-with-lid/ The pink one of course!

May 16, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Reply
    • RichardHead@JBJ

Why not get one of those camel bags so you can share with Mom and friends? It can also be used as a floatation device. Safety is always important in case you stagger and fall into the canal. :))

May 16, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Reply
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@RH

Good idea, cept mom doesn't drink wine, margarita gal she is, and I won't be sharing my camel bag with any new "friends"! As for floatation device, well those are built in ya know.... ;)

May 16, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Reply
        • RichardHead

Touche–:))

May 16, 2012 at 3:57 pm |
  5. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Good morning crew! Would our new visitor be considered a "cougar" or is she too young? I'm not as hip as RH thinks I am, ha ha. I am currently counting down the days/hours to vacay, hoo to the woo. :) In other news, hubs son probably missed his flight this morning from EWR....and hubs is not happy about it. I even had him call the boy yesterday as a reminder, but he "aSSumed" he didn't need to mention the time again to him.

May 16, 2012 at 11:24 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@JBJ

Well there you are...What's up Dizzy? Maybe you should have Hubs reset the boy's Burger King watch by about 4 hours?

May 16, 2012 at 11:51 am | Reply
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@RH

Yes, I am here. Super duper busy this week for sure... Just heard from hubs, sure enough the boy missed his flight and will now land at LAX at 4:20 PM if he makes the next flight, he is on standby... Wouldn't be so bad if he hadn't done this before. Should he upgrade to a McDonald's watch??

May 16, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Reply
        • Truth™@RichHead, JBJ

I have often wondered why and how people who do things that result in pain in the tail consequences do not learn from them.

May 16, 2012 at 12:04 pm |
        • RichardHead@JBJ & Truth

I doubt if Ronald can help the boy.....still waiting on Wienerschnitzel to offer one up tho. WD and I would both wear one.
          @Truth–you are so correct–someday you always hope they will learn at their own expense.

May 16, 2012 at 12:28 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Truth, AleeD & RH

He learned his lesson and was good the last trip, arrived at airport 2 hrs early, but read the itenerary wrong this time, thought he left at 2 PM EST, when he was arriving at 2 PM PST....hubs should have known as he did this 2 years ago and missed not one, but two flights, finally got on the third one, but he was waaaaay late. I do his travel arrangements, always make sure it's a direct flight, and get him in at least 1 day early if we are planning anything just in case...oh and did I mention he's 52 years old?? LOL

May 16, 2012 at 3:53 pm | Reply
    • AleeD®@™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™, Truth™ & Rich

Unless she's 30 & seducing TWO @ 14 y.o., then she's no cougar. Nice cup JB!

It's funny how some people don't learn from their mistakes because they're usually too busy blamestorming others.

May 16, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Reply
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@AleeD

At first I read your post as "nice cups JBJ" and thought, well how nice of her to think I could even come close to that...having another blonde moment, I am...

May 16, 2012 at 3:58 pm | Reply
  6. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫ @ Kat

Thanks for the Hall of Fame Klatsch pic. =)

May 16, 2012 at 10:44 am | Reply
  7. Kat Kinsman

@RH

I'd missed this a few days ago, but you'd asked, "You both ask us our opinions on food related stories..shouldn't it be time to voice your opinions on where the FDA or USDA and affiliated agencies are trying to take us concerning Food Production?"

Short answer - it's tricky. Because we're a news org, on some stories, we can report, but not opine, or if we do offer an opinion, we need to give equal time to the other side. So we WILL be covering, to be sure. Weighing in is a slightly different matter.

Believe me - neither SLT or I have any shortage of opinions on these matters, as you might imagine.

May 16, 2012 at 10:08 am | Reply
    • RichardHead

Thank You...As I haul produce, I have to keep up with all alerts and the city's they originate in. I'm a regular reader of Food Safety News just to CMA in case of a problem. Thanks again.

May 16, 2012 at 10:42 am | Reply
  8. Mary Shannon

Good morning, all. I wonder if the woman above just got done reading a chapter in Fifty Shades of Grey? I just heard last night that a librarian in Florida pulled the book series from their shelves and its sparking quite the censorship debate. Do you think a library can choose what books its patrons have access to read?

May 16, 2012 at 9:18 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@Mary

IMHO--Censorship of the printed word has been going on for some time. Small towns,Large City's, it doesn't matter. There is always someone out there that thinks they know what is Best for you and your mind. How's the Furries?

May 16, 2012 at 9:42 am | Reply
      • Mary Shannon

Furries are good, currently chewing their toys. How's WD besides being modbotted?

May 16, 2012 at 9:52 am | Reply
        • RichardHead@Mary

She's doing alot better after her Vet stay and the new Anti Biotics. She's back to her old self again,Thanks for asking.

May 16, 2012 at 10:01 am |
    • AleeD®

As much as a Barnes & Nobel can choose which books it chooses to sell. Different motivations, same choices. Do I think it's right? Not even a little.

May 16, 2012 at 10:02 am | Reply
      • Mary Shannon

I agree with you, but with one point, B&N is a private corporation, most libraries are taxpayer funded and in this economy sometimes the only place people can go to get their reading materials.

May 16, 2012 at 10:24 am | Reply
  9. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Looks like a wet one this morning. It also seems that I need to get myself a set of new tires in the near future...

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiJgD_sfpo0&w=640&h=390]

May 16, 2012 at 8:57 am | Reply
  10. Truth™

Good morning all. A hopefully quiet day ahead here in Denver. And while I was preparing some morning snark about Queen, I see the bros already beat me to it.

How is everyone today?

May 16, 2012 at 8:51 am | Reply
    • RichardHead

Morning my Brother. Tho I am not as Hip as say JBJ....What's a snark?

May 16, 2012 at 9:05 am | Reply
      • AleeD®

Like a snipe, but you don't have to work as hard to hunt them.

May 16, 2012 at 9:07 am | Reply
        • MicheleG™

Or it's that "laugh" wherein you get that sort of snorty noise in your nose with each breath......snark, snort, snipe, snort......

May 16, 2012 at 9:29 am |
        • Truth™@RichHead, AleeD, MicheleG

Snark = See also sarcasm, light jesting and/or joking.

May 16, 2012 at 9:45 am |
        • Sir Biddle

A snark is MUCH better than a shart anyday!!!

May 16, 2012 at 9:52 am |
  11. Sir Biddle

MEOW!!! Need a refill miss?

May 16, 2012 at 8:27 am | Reply
    • WD @SirB

You Dawg !!!

May 16, 2012 at 8:35 am | Reply
    • WD @SirB

You Dawg !!! :))

May 16, 2012 at 8:37 am | Reply
    • RichardHead

The modbotz have stooped to a new low...Pet discrimination!! WD is not allowed to post on this site?

May 16, 2012 at 8:43 am | Reply
      • Al Sharpton

I shall call Jesse Jackson, The NAACP,ACLU and SPCA for you. A Major Protest is in the works.

May 16, 2012 at 8:46 am | Reply
        • Sir Biddle@Al

Imagine that.

May 16, 2012 at 9:00 am |
      • Sir Biddle@RH & WD

Did WD make a wise-crack about chasing a little kitty?

May 16, 2012 at 9:02 am | Reply
        • RichardHead@SirB

WD was making a statement to you and it never posted..Twice no less. She is now in a Bad mood...stooooopid modbotz.

May 16, 2012 at 9:09 am |
        • MicheleG™

I'm all for cracks that are....."wise".....

May 16, 2012 at 9:25 am |
        • Kat Kinsman

Weird! Modqueue is all approved, but it was oddly in spam. Fixed!

May 16, 2012 at 10:04 am |
      • Kat Kinsman

Whaaaa? I see nothing in the mod queue! What am I looking for?

May 16, 2012 at 9:28 am | Reply
        • RichardHead@Kat

A very PO'd Black and Tan doggie with the typing skills of an executive secretary and works for treats.

May 16, 2012 at 9:45 am |
      • Kat Kinsman

I wonder if it's because of the major handle change for those posts? Usually it's you @ someone, but since this was a different name quickly after? Not sure, because there was nothing offensive. Hrm.

May 16, 2012 at 10:11 am | Reply
        • RichardHead

Don't think that's it as Al Sharpton posted with no problems. WD Thanks You for fixing her post and SirB should be used to Spam by now.

May 16, 2012 at 10:34 am |
  12. RichardHead

Good Morning Chumarino's ....Coffee is ready and I see that Queenie has been working out and sporting a new bathing suit. It's hump day so let's make it a good one.

May 16, 2012 at 7:44 am | Reply
    • AleeD®

Rich, that's not a bathing suit, my friend. That is morning-after-the-night-before loungewear. If you follow the line of her legs all the way up, you'll notice her lovely diaphanous skirt. And that glow on her face? Probably not from the sun. ~_~

Good morning everybody. Thanks for the coffee. Happy Humpday to all!

May 16, 2012 at 9:06 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@AleeD

HUH ? What kinda skirt?

May 16, 2012 at 9:11 am | Reply
      • Sir Biddle@AD & RH

Her hair looks pretty good after a wild night of horizonal hokey-pokey, but she does have that glow going for her.

Rich – see also, chamisole, teddy, lingerie

May 16, 2012 at 9:17 am | Reply
        • RichardHead@SirB

D'OH, I forgot you had Fredrick's of Hollywood on speed dial. Thanks Bro.

May 16, 2012 at 9:34 am |
  13. toothfairy

moneys under your pillows :)

May 16, 2012 at 5:06 am | Reply