Coffee klatsch
May 14th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. MicheleG™

Looks like another slow day on our Klatchkie Chum line....Anyone going to watch the Preakness Saturday?

May 14, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Reply
  2. Mildred

Hello everyone!

I have a pack of Raspberry Milano cookies to share...

May 14, 2012 at 12:24 pm | Reply
  3. Breaking News!™

This just in...Will Smith comes out in support of President Obozo's stance on g@y marriage. He has also stated that his next goal is solving the Arab/Israeli conflict.

You may now return to your normally scheduled Eatocracy.

May 14, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Reply
  4. JainaJade

Good morning! All sorts of rainy and depressing here in the DMV, my garden might love it but I do not. Looking to be a busy week which is a mixed blessing, guess I shall see how it plays out!

May 14, 2012 at 10:30 am | Reply
  5. Kat Kinsman

Los Klatschmenons! I'll be on CNN between 1 & 2 talking about this!

Wish me luck.

May 14, 2012 at 10:11 am | Reply
    • Mary Shannon

Great article, good luck this afternoon. I applaud your strength to not feel it necessary to justify your life decisions to others.

May 14, 2012 at 10:24 am | Reply
    • MicheleG™

I second Mary's comment. We should ALL live our lives authentically withOUT feeling like we have to be on the defensive all the time. (((Hugs!)))

A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
      Mahatma Gandhi

May 14, 2012 at 10:48 am | Reply
    • Truth™@Kat

Thank you for a very heartfelt and emotional piece. I can completely understand. I had a vasectomy at age 27. Had to take some time (and effort) to convince the urologist that we were adament about the decision.

May 14, 2012 at 11:38 am | Reply
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫ @ Truth

Am I crazy? I was under the impression you and Ms. Saigon were expecting? I gotta get my eyes checked.

May 14, 2012 at 2:24 pm | Reply
        • Sir Biddle@Jdizz

I've got #2 on the way in July, maybe confused with me.

May 14, 2012 at 2:49 pm |
  6. Mary Shannon

Hi, everyone. I hope the Mom's enjoyed their day yesterday. We had beautiful weather this weekend so me and the furries spent some time outside. I'm hoping for a quiet week.

May 14, 2012 at 9:24 am | Reply
  7. AleeD®

Morning Happy Klatschers. Thanks for the joe, Rich! Had a great weekend. Hope everyone else did, too!

May 14, 2012 at 8:33 am | Reply
  8. Sir Biddle@AD

Morning Crew!

Hope all the Moms had a nice Mother's day weekend.

May 14, 2012 at 8:31 am | Reply
  9. Truth

Good morning all. A rather somber weekend here, but supposed to have GREAT weather all week here in Denver.

How is everyone doing this morning?

May 14, 2012 at 8:20 am | Reply
    • Sir Biddle@Truth

What's new Truth, havn't talked to you in awhile?

May 14, 2012 at 8:51 am | Reply
      • Truth@Biddle

Things are good, but busy as always. How are things in you neck of the woods? More importantly, how is Lil Biddle, and the Mom-to-be doing?

May 14, 2012 at 9:18 am | Reply
        • Sir Biddle@Truth

Mom2B is doing great and having a fairly similar pregnancy as numero uno who is full of energy most of the time. He's getting a bit picky about dressing in the morning and I've tried to explain you can't go to daycare with your Thomas the Train PJ top on. I'll let him sport it to go get coffee with me on the weekends but school is a different story.

How is EMS training going? Remeber the old 70's TV show Emergency? Used to love that one as a kid.

May 14, 2012 at 10:38 am |
  10. Reptile

I uldn't mind to hav some one to chat and lough with share ideas and agonies of life.

May 14, 2012 at 7:55 am | Reply
  11. RichardHead

Good Morning Kidz....guess I'm first in today so I'll start the coffee. Hope Everyone had a Great weekend.

May 14, 2012 at 7:53 am | Reply