Coffee klatsch
May 9th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Canadian Goose®

Look out! The pool thread is filling up!
    Nytol!

May 9, 2012 at 4:30 pm |
  2. Mildred

Hey everyone... fairly dark and dreary here in upper New York. Original estimates were rain (or significant chances thereof) during the work week this week and next week, but nice weekends.

I want to go to sleep like the picture for today... but in a bed. If I slept like that my back would kill me for a week!

btw- the Avengers ROCKED (I saw it on my birthday last Saturday.)

May 9, 2012 at 12:10 pm |
  3. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Wow. Hamilton hits 4 HR in one game. Good for him. I like his story.

May 9, 2012 at 11:36 am |
  4. JBJingles™

OK, finally settled in, hair combed. Got down to the rental car and the keys wouldn't unlock the doors, tried it several times, went back to the room to try to call Hertz....well I guess my own car keys won't work on this rental, go figure!! OK, I know, I'm blonde, I'm dizzy, I have excuses you know.

Macadamia nut crusted grouper for dinner tonight, and bff coming over for a sleep over. :)

May 9, 2012 at 10:08 am |
  5. Sir Biddle

Morning Crew

May 9, 2012 at 8:59 am |
    • AleeD®

Howdy! Coffee?

May 9, 2012 at 9:34 am |
      • Sir Biddle@AD

Does a one legged duck swim in circles? YES PLEASE!

May 9, 2012 at 9:41 am |
        • AleeD®@Sir Bid

*pouring* When Truth gets in, maybe he can set both of us up with an IV.
          Niiiiiiice! I haven't heard that line. Got any more like that ... that you can post moderation-free?

May 9, 2012 at 9:57 am |
        • NascarDuck

Turn Left,Turn Left....

May 9, 2012 at 10:07 am |
        • Sir Biddle@AD

Does a snake have hips?

May 9, 2012 at 10:45 am |
        • AleeD®@Sid Bid

Do lezbians kiss on the lips?

May 9, 2012 at 12:38 pm |
        • Sir Biddle@AD

I would sure hope so.

2 tickets please!!!

May 9, 2012 at 12:57 pm |
        • AleeD®@Sir Bid

Sorry, these are 2 Tickets Paradise, not the island of Lezv(b)os.

May 9, 2012 at 1:20 pm |
  6. JainaJade

Good morning! Nice and sunny here...for now. Hoping that it will clear up by this weekend so I can get my garden planted :-)

May 9, 2012 at 8:49 am |
    • AleeD®@Mrs. Jagged Fel

Good Morning. Whatcha plannin' to plant, nice lady?

May 9, 2012 at 9:08 am |
      • JainaJade@AleeD

2 Pink Lady tomatoes, 2 Cherry Tomatoes, 1 jalepeno, 2 bell pepper, 2 black beauty eggplant, 2 japanese eggplant, 1 basil, 1 dill, 1 cilantro, 1 bay leaf, 2 zucchini, 2 yellow squash, 3 strawberry (already planted), and that leaves me with two open spaces. Thinking maybe brussel sprouts, tomatillos, carrots, or something else.
        suggestions?

May 9, 2012 at 9:25 am |
        • Sir Biddle@JJ

Sounds like a nice spread. Do you have most of these from seeds you started or are you buying starter plants?

May 9, 2012 at 1:03 pm |
        • JainaJade@SirB

The herbs and carrots are from seed while everything else will be from a starter plant. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this year will be better than last, but I guess time will tell! Last year the only things that really produced were the herbs, all the veggies died. However I haven't gotten three strawberries, which is three more than last year!

May 9, 2012 at 3:20 pm |
        • Sir Biddle&JJ

NIce. I've got radishes going nuts and a little lettuce going well, but my carrotts havn't taken for much. Going to put in a bunch of similar stuff as you in the next few weeks.

May 9, 2012 at 3:26 pm |
      • JainaJade@AleeD

so I answered and got moderated. No idea why but no desire to retype that rather long reply....

May 9, 2012 at 10:20 am |
      • AleeD®@Mrs. Jagged Fel

Moderators have certainly tightened up their nets lately. I don't see anything moderatable in your post.
        If I've posted something that's long and I don't want to re-type, I'll copy & paste it into an empty email to look at later for re-posting.

My baby sister has herself an urban farm. She's been growing different lettuces & cabbages depending on the seasons. Do you have room for that kind of growth?

May 9, 2012 at 10:49 am |
        • JainaJade@AleeD

not really...plus in my area those are more winter garden veggies. I think I might do them in a winter garden, but otherwise I think the direct sun will be burning them. this is also why i'm worried about the carrots, technically should have planted those 2wks ago so that the roots could establish before the searing heat starts.

May 9, 2012 at 11:18 am |
  7. JbJingles_from Lido Beach

morning! time to start my day...gift shop out of brushes, so a comb will have to do.

May 9, 2012 at 8:22 am |
    • RichardHead@JBJ

Try some Hair Gel, a Bandanna and don't forget your Gold Grill.

May 9, 2012 at 8:25 am |
    • Fonzie@JBJingles

Ayyyyyyy...A comb works for me.

May 9, 2012 at 8:33 am |
  8. Mary Shannon

Morning, all. Thanks to AleeD for the double shout-out, both my old and new names! Glad you got some rest, RH, is WD a good pillow? My furries aren't very pillow-like.

May 9, 2012 at 8:15 am |
    • RichardHead@Mary

WD uses me for the pillow,at least she doesn't walk around in circles on my stomach before plopping down for a nap. How's things going up your way?

May 9, 2012 at 8:23 am |
      • Mary Shannon

Another rainy, dreary day here. All tests came back good, so now I'm taking a $3.81 prescription that seems to be taking the headache away, thanks for asking.

May 9, 2012 at 8:25 am |
        • RichardHead@Mary

That's Good news for all involved. Speaking of Good News....Josh Hamilton hit 4 Home Runs last night,Take That NY Mets and watch out Jamie Moyer.

May 9, 2012 at 8:31 am |
  9. RichardHead

Morning Sista', Thanks for the Java. It could be The Toilet Paper Devils keeping you awake. Stay Alert. :))

May 9, 2012 at 6:53 am |
    • AleeD®@Rich

Baaaad TP devlis. Good Morning Bro-minator – missed you yesterday. Did you get that Polish remover for your spork?

May 9, 2012 at 7:02 am |
      • RichardHead@AleeD

Yep, The Bent Prongs sent me a case. Got out of Houston Late Monday night and a long drive to 'Bama wore me out. I got some good sleep tho, recharged my batteries and ready to go. How's things at work?

May 9, 2012 at 7:14 am |
        • AleeD®@Rich

Bent Prong? Sounds painful. Maybe you slept on it wrong.

Work is going very well. Thank you for asking. I very much like working for our VP/GM. He worked his way up from the assembly floor and is next to impossible to BS. He has a firm grip on the direction of the company and isn't afraid to tell anyone where to go – constructive or otherwise.

Whacha got going on today?

May 9, 2012 at 7:28 am |
        • RichardHead@AleeD

It always makes it a Better job when some one has worked their way up in the Company. I'm sitting in PCF waiting on the crew to get started and the arrival of the Roach Coach. Also,heard from JBJ this morning and she is walking around with Buckwheat hair as she had a Brain Phart and left her brush back in Cali. Hope someone gets pictures.

May 9, 2012 at 7:38 am |
        • AleeD®@Rich

While you're waiting, would you & WD see what you can do to drum up a bit of rain 'round here? A nice rain dance to, say, "Macho Man" would be good.

I hope JBJ treats herself to a nice hot oil treatment. I hear the humidity in Phoenix (nods to Miss MaryS) is in the low 20's and even in the teens! That's brutal even if you have a hair brush.

May 9, 2012 at 7:48 am |
        • RichardHead@AleeD

Hmmm, The Sir Biddle Theme Song?? We'll see what we can do. I think Odie borrowed JBJ's brush to impress the Ladies.

May 9, 2012 at 7:55 am |
  10. AleeD®

That's going to be me around 2 this afternoon. Been up since 3am – don't know why but, whoomp, there it is.
    Very strong coffee is brewing and I'm wondering (a) where is our IV set-up and (2) did Truth pass is IV exam yet?

It's going to reach 85 today. Our low of 72 was about 10 minutes ago. There's a 30% chance of rain & 67% humidity. Hope everybody has a lovely day.

May 9, 2012 at 6:45 am |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,388 other followers