Coffee klatsch
March 26th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

LOL at deer eating bird video posted in Hunter Games thread.

March 26, 2012 at 3:09 pm |
  2. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫ @ Truth, Jingles

Did you guys see the Hunger Games?

March 26, 2012 at 1:54 pm |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Jdizz

Is that a movie? I guess that answers the question though...

March 26, 2012 at 2:04 pm |
    • Truth™@JDizz, JBJ

I thought about it, but since it was opening weekend, I though I would wait a couple of weeks so as not to have to sit elbow to elbow with a bunch of teen girls.

Did you and nurse GF go? How was it if so?

March 26, 2012 at 2:18 pm |
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫ @ Truth

Went and saw "Twilight" with my sisters when the first movie came out not knowing what it was. I knew I was in trouble when I walked in and there were 14,000 middle school girls all giddy to watch it.

March 26, 2012 at 2:20 pm |
  3. Sirius (not the station but the constellation)

Morning ya'll! Thanks for the muffins Alee XD also gotta say it's another beautiful week but It'll be a painful monday for me, went out under the sun for too long and well I had to sleep standing last night and I'm very well done on the front and back.... T_T

March 26, 2012 at 12:10 pm |
    • Mary Shannon

If you haven't already done it, white vinegar works wonders. Just put some onto a paper towel or cloth, hold it onto the burn and it will draw out the heat. Yes, you'll smell like a salad but it helps.

March 26, 2012 at 1:10 pm |
      • MicheleG™

Will he need croutons? (just kidding...)

March 26, 2012 at 1:50 pm |
        • MicheleG™

he's already got the bacon bits.

March 26, 2012 at 1:51 pm |
  4. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Good morning class, it's Monday...that is all for now.

March 26, 2012 at 11:20 am |
  5. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Good morning everyone! Looks like everyone had a good weekend, myself included.

I was thinking of writing something, but I need some formatting to help drive the point home. Which kind of formatting does this thing support?

March 26, 2012 at 10:19 am |
  6. Mary Shannon

Happy Monday, all. Horseback riding ROCKED on Saturday!!! I had a great time and will definitely be signing up for more lessons. I spent yesterday afternoon with Dad, went to lunch, did errands and just generally kept him company.

March 26, 2012 at 9:59 am |
    • RichardHead@Mary Shannon

No animals were harmed in the making of this video. Glad you had fun,Gosh it's been years since I was on a horse.

March 26, 2012 at 10:04 am |
      • Mary Shannon

What kind of Texan are you anyway? Are you anti-stereotypical? :-)

March 26, 2012 at 10:27 am |
        • AleeD®@MarySha

Maybe he meant another kind of horse. ~_~

March 26, 2012 at 10:58 am |
    • MicheleG™

Good Morning ALL, and GOOD for YOU! I'm envious of the horseback riding. I just hafta get out there again!!!! What kind of riding, english or western?

March 26, 2012 at 11:48 am |
      • Mary Shannon

Hi, MicheleG. English style riding. You should get back out there, its a great time of year for it.

March 26, 2012 at 12:09 pm |
        • MicheleG™

that's my plan! Thanks!

March 26, 2012 at 12:51 pm |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Was it bareback?

March 26, 2012 at 1:53 pm |
      • AleeD®

Ha-ha-ha-ha!

March 26, 2012 at 1:56 pm |
  7. RichardHead

Good Morning Knuckle Heads....How was the weekend? WD had her BFF over for a sleep over,the whole Brisket turned out GREAT,and Life is good.

March 26, 2012 at 9:28 am |
    • Sir Biddle@RH

Can I put in my order with you now for corned beef or pastrami?

March 26, 2012 at 9:36 am |
      • RichardHead@SirB

What...No Salami? HA!! How's Lil' Biddle doing? That has got to be a PITA for the little guy.

March 26, 2012 at 9:42 am |
      • Sir Biddle@RH

Lil Biddle is doing well. He is moving around much better and has just learned to walk with the cast and nothing has stopped him. He will be happy when it is off in 3 weeks, but overall he has taken to it fine. Should be interesting how he handles going bacy to daycare today.

March 26, 2012 at 9:48 am |
        • RichardHead@SirB

On the bright side he will be easier to catch around the house.So was he showing off for the Ladies in class or just Hot for Teacher?

March 26, 2012 at 9:52 am |
        • Sir Biddle@RH

Likely showing off for the ladies.

March 26, 2012 at 9:56 am |
        • AleeD®@Sir Biddle

Off in 3 weeks? How long has he had it on? Please give him a Get Well hug from me.

"Showing off for the ladies" eh? I can't imagine where he would get that from. ;)

March 26, 2012 at 10:56 am |
        • Sir Biddle@AleeD

Lil Biddle broke his leg end of the day last Wednesday and I was out dealing with the doctors/hospital visits Thursday and Friday. He was running around the daycare playground and tripped over a bike helmet. Got the cast Friday and he'll be out of it soon. Gotta say, for a 2 year old he has a ton of resiliency. Thank God he is not a high maintenance kid.

March 26, 2012 at 11:41 am |
        • AleeD®@Sir Biddle

Two people in my family broke their legs when they were a year old. Both of them said separately if it weren't for the pictures of them in casts, they wouldn't believe it ever happened because they remember none of it. I hope that applies when you're 2, too.

I guess the safety of bike helmets only applies to one who is wearing it.

March 26, 2012 at 12:09 pm |
        • Sir Biddle@AleeD

Got a good picture of him with quite a forlorn look.

March 26, 2012 at 1:13 pm |
  8. Sir Biddle

Morning Crew!

March 26, 2012 at 8:44 am |
  9. Truth™

Good morning all!
    Happy Monday to one and all...A prematurely warm week ahead in Denver. 70s all week and no rain in the forecast. Hopefully not a sign of a bad summer ahead. I guess we'll see.

How is everyone doing today?

March 26, 2012 at 8:31 am |
  10. JainaJade

Good morning! Hope everyone had an awesome weekend :-)
    Thanks for the apple cinnamon muffins, I'll have the iced coffee ready in a bit!

March 26, 2012 at 8:20 am |
  11. AleeD®

TWO looks so relaxed in that photo...from the Ikea catalog, pg 52.

Good morning my friends. Our lab tech & I are the only people haunting engineering this week. Should be a blast. Coffee's on and there are apple cinnamon muffins for breakfast. Enjoy.

March 26, 2012 at 6:33 am |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,054 other followers