Coffee klatsch
February 16th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Jim

Good Afternoon ALL....Well, this has been coming for awhile so I might as well say it. 2 Posts to a regular asking for Cooking Help and they get moderated. One to Kat and SLT never gets posted.It is obvious to me that CNN and the people that run this website care only for Response Count, " Let's Win another Award " mentality does NOT cut it with me. We have been told to be patient since early November of last Year. Enough for me. To my Friends I have met here...I've got your e-mail addresses and will keep in touch that way. Adios.

February 16, 2012 at 5:18 pm | Reply
    • katydid@Jim

Jim...don't leave us! I have tried many times to post and never see my responses.

We know you are the heart and soul of everything good in this group.

The things you do to help others in your life spreads to others and inspires those of us to do more in that regard.

I know you tend to hide that part of yourself here, but your true nature shines through in all the blogs I've read in the Klatch from the time it started.

We are going to face a great loss if you chose to leave!
      Xoxoxoxooxo...Katydid

February 17, 2012 at 9:56 pm | Reply
      • Jim@Katydid

Hi,
        I really don't know where to start...The words you wrote really slammed me and I want to say Thank You. The ModBotz have taken away our Dignity,Our feelings to another Person that we have Not met,Yet we know in our minds that we can All help by surrounding them with understanding,a kind word of wisdom and most importantly " We will Always be there ", Never Moderated or corrected. Yes,we are unruly,uncouth at times,and maybe even say a cuss word. This is what makes us Human,not a KeyWord in some programmers code.
        I learn everyday from caring people such as yourself,that even a Food Blog can show compassion,and Yes Kat–Empathy that a ModBot Computer Cannot. In a Perfect World,Our Food is Grown,Processed and cooked by a Human Being as it should be. Luv You Katydid.
        Jim

February 22, 2012 at 12:05 am | Reply
      • Kat Kinsman

Jim - we do try our best, the human parts of the blog. That is all we can do. We try.

February 22, 2012 at 12:22 am | Reply
      • Jim@Kat

I know you do Sweetheart,this computer CRAP has me bummed. Please let me ask this question to Dave–Our Community Manager. WHY have The Eatocracy Editors consistently checking the Que as it is called because your NEW Software Sucks and keeps them from doing their jobs,writing and answering Food related questions in a timely manner? I believe this is an IT Job,NOT a Food Blogger Job. Wake UP Dave, I hear Fox is hiring.

February 22, 2012 at 12:50 am | Reply
      • Jim@Kat

Thank You ModBotz,Kat and Dave for the Special Moderation. And you wonder why?

February 22, 2012 at 12:52 am | Reply
      • Kat Kinsman

Not sure what you're talking about, but it's 1 a.m. and I'm approving the mod queue. Not sure what more I can do than that other than not actually sleep ever (which is becoming closer and closer to reality).

February 22, 2012 at 1:02 am | Reply
      • Kat Kinsman

And David does to a heroic job. He has to watch over all of CNN - a very large task, and he's one amazing man. Let's all breathe, have a nice cup of Sleepytime tea and get some (much needed) rest. New Klatsch tomorrow a.m. and in the meantime: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/02/21/klatschposterfix.jpg

February 22, 2012 at 1:05 am | Reply
      • Jim@Kat

Dear Kat Kinsman,
        Yes it is late,especially in NY. I posted at 12:50a.m and was moderated. If you will look at this same day I believe, SirB and myself tried to help JBJ with an onion question in the afternoon. The next afternoon,our posts finally appeared. I think we are talking over 23 hours? I'm not getting on you Kat,just the way CNN's software has taken over this Blog. Do YOU really like to work 24 hours a day clearing posts that should NOT have been moderated in the first place? I know where your coming from, I see it on the weekends,hence some of my past posts concerning cuss words etc.
        So, we are now eye to eye...Is this what you wanted? A Blog created by You and Controlled by Computer Software that won't let a poster say Food words such as kumquat etc? If need be you can check AleeD's lists,NO improper words or meanings. I watched and participated in this Blog from the beginning,and now I watch it slowly go away. Help us Help You Kat.

February 22, 2012 at 1:40 am | Reply
      • Jim@Kat

Moderated again...I love it. Nighty Nite Kat,for the last time. I tried at least.
        Jim

February 22, 2012 at 1:42 am | Reply
  2. RichardHead@Kat & SLT

Dear Spatula Twins and Fearless Leaders.....Two posts within 10 minutes time and they were both Moderated. Tell ME what is Wrong with Your Software? There are NO Cuss Words,and may I also say this is Bull S hit. The BIG Longhorn Texas kind. The extra wide snow shovel kind or a BIG Front End Loader Kind. I am getting frustrated in case you BOTH cannot tell. And Yes I realize I used One of George Carlins 7 Words.....Sue Me.

February 16, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Reply
  3. Truth™

Lunch was delish. Had a killer bacon swiss burger

February 16, 2012 at 3:07 pm | Reply
    • RichardHead@Truth

Here's some breath mints....can't have a bad Eval during class tonite.:))

February 16, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Reply
  4. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Kat or Food 911

I have not been able to get onions to carmelize!! Drives me crazy. I've tried low and slow, but never get that golden or dark brown color. Most "recipes" say 10-15 mins, but that just cooks them, not carmelized!! Grrrrrr. Any advice from anyone is appreciated.

February 16, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Reply
    • Me Thinks

Are you sure you're adding the caramel?

February 16, 2012 at 2:06 pm | Reply
    • RichardHead@JBJ

Have you tried using a pan that is Not Non-Stick?

February 16, 2012 at 2:56 pm | Reply
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@RH & Jerv

Yes I use non stick or did you mean the caramel? LOL Is there some trick like adding basamic or something? Butter, oil, or both?? How long to get that nice color?? I'm in a quandry as you can see and I have no idea why I am obsessing about this...must be a blonde moment.

February 16, 2012 at 3:54 pm | Reply
      • Me Thinks@JBJ & All

It's AleeD, being a smart aleck again.

With that, I'm out. Have a great night all!

February 16, 2012 at 3:59 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead@JBJ

WD has her Chefs hat on so lets begin.....2 tablespoons vegetable oil over Medium High heat. When you see whisps of smoke Add onions. Stir occasionally until they start to brown. Then stir every minute until you get desired color. It can take up to 25 minutes to get them carmelized. I would Not use a Non-stick pan.

February 16, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead@JBJ

Moderated???? Seriously? These Friggin' ModBotz are NOT Cooks.

February 16, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead@JBJ

1. Two Tablespoons Vegetable oil heated over Medium High Heat.
        2. When you see a light smoke, add onions.
        3. Stir occasionally until they start to brown.
        4. Once they start to Brown stir every Minute until you get the desired color.
        5. This can take up to 25 minutes.

February 16, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Reply
    • Sir Biddle

Agree, that would be my suggestion too.

February 16, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead@SirB

Pffffft.....Men are from Mars But We damn sure know how to cook. :)))

February 16, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Reply
      • Sir Biddle@RH

Dam skippy! But not Skippy as in peanut butter as I am a Jiff man myself.

February 16, 2012 at 3:43 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead@SirB

I prefer Peter Pan, only because Wendy is the BBQ Queen and I love getting Salmonella.

February 16, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Reply
    • Sir Biddle@JBJ

Use a regular saute pan NOT a non-stick pan. What you want to do is cook the onions over an extended period of time to release the natural sugars so they....well caramelize.

Try this out:
      Regular saute pan
      2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
      2 medium onions sliced
      Medium heat, stirring every few minutes as they brown.

This may take you 30 minutes, but the key is to allow them to brown yet not burn. Also you don't want to allow them to dry out, so add a little more oil later in the process.

Good luck!

February 16, 2012 at 4:54 pm | Reply
  5. Sirius (Not the station but the constellation)

Be back in a bit. Lunch time. ^_^ third best prt of any wrk day.

February 16, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Reply
    • AleeD®@Starman

#1 has to be quittin' time. What does that leave for #2?

February 16, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Reply
  6. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Story Line

Mr. Higgenbothom shares an idea with Miss Mary to ease up a bit on the dress code at the mansion. Miss Mary replies "Not in my Kingdom!" while snickering at Mr. Higgenbothom's blatant disregard for decorum.

February 16, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Reply
  7. Sirius (Not the station but the constellation) @ Mich

*Blush* awww Geee now you makin me blush.

February 16, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Reply
  8. Truth™

Ok all, I am out for a few. Lunch beckons...

February 16, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Reply
  9. Sirius (Not the station but the constellation) @AleeD

When I mentioned long and floppy you mentioned it belonged. Lol

February 16, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Reply
    • AleeD®, The Thickheaded Redhead@Sirius

Ooooh yeaaaaah. Sorry about that. Sometimes the red hair grows in the wrong direction and crowds out the brane sells.

February 16, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Reply
  10. Evil Grin

Habari chums. Just thought I'd check in.

February 16, 2012 at 1:15 pm | Reply
    • MicheleG™

Swahili greeting: What's the news?

February 16, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Reply
      • Evil Grin

Eh. Not much.

Fighting a minor bout of illness again, but nothing big.

The minions seem to be determined to find the least productive ways of entertaining themselves. I sent them out to find new minions, and instead came back with a pair of snapping turtles, an Orange Range CD, and a woodburning kit. Something tells me they are too keen on adding minions to the family just yet.

February 16, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Reply
      • Evil Grin

The mod-bots are out en force today, I see. If this message clears, I'll try re-posting my last.

February 16, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Reply
      • Evil Grin

Fighting a bit of illness again, but nothing big.

The minions seem to be determined to cause problems, lately. I sent them out to find new minions, and instead they returned with a pair of sn ap ping turtles, an Orange Range CD, and a w00d burning kit. Something tells me they aren't too happy about adding minions to the family just yet.

February 16, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Reply
      • Evil Grin

Okay, seriously? I am getting REALLY tired of being moderated for no reason. I went back and double checked my post for the trigger words, and changed a bunch that MIGHT be triggers, and I STILL got moderated again.

Whatever, nevermind.

February 16, 2012 at 1:33 pm | Reply
      • MicheleG™

Well, don't give up on this fun place! Patience!

Mod er ati on has gone into over ki ll but it DOES keep this place tidy and clean!

(Wish they WOULD look into the command lines that have specific criteria for blocking a post. It could be improved. And it CAN be done.......but I bet it's a budget over run kind of thing.)

February 16, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Reply
  11. Sirius (Not the station but the constellation)

@Mich: Wow, you are on a roll today gorgeous, all this input, input makes me feel alive!!!! Johnny 5 seriously though, good looking with all the 411 I'm loving it b/c I'm a bit of a techno geek myself. ^_^ So I say embrace who you are. ;)

February 16, 2012 at 1:09 pm | Reply
    • MicheleG™

Thanks to you, too! (((HUGS!)))

Geeky 4ever! And prawd uv it!

February 16, 2012 at 1:11 pm | Reply
  12. Sirius (Not the station but the constellation) @ AleeD

@AleeD: Slipping in a long remark in that reply. Lol
    @Dj:Siriuslee? Lol that's awesome, a fellow Miamian!!!! That just proves this is truly the place where the prty is on all night on the beach till the break of dawn. Lol

February 16, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Reply
    • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@Sirius, The Jukebox

February 16, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Reply
  13. Sirius (Not the station but the constellation) @ AleeD

@AleeD: Slipping in a long remark in that reply. Lol

February 16, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Reply
  14. AleeD®

Speaking of naughty, since some of our old regulars are back, here's the latest list of words not to use. Otherwise the ModBots'll gitcha:

alt!tude, att!tude, Andy D!ck, a$$umption, c!al!s (new) circ umspect, circ umvent, C0cker Spaniel, c0cktail, compet!tion, c00ter, cr@ck, cu cu mber, cu mquat, ent!tlement, harp0oned, ident!ty, lat!tude nuts@cks, pa$$enger, p3cker, pet!tion, p0rn, se xy, sn@tch, sp@nk, subst!tute, sw!ngers, t!tanium, T!tans, t!tle, vib rat or, W T F, W T H

Unless this is also what Kat was talking about and I'll get spatula'd for this, too. I'll just have to see.

February 16, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Reply
    • Mildred

It's interesting some of the words that get ModBotted when this is a food blog...

February 16, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Reply
    • AleeD®@Mildred

Capeche. What that tells me is the programming is set up to moderate "any word that contains all or part of the following sequence (or combination) of letters ..." The list of three & four-letter words you can figure out from this list of larger words you might have otherwise thought were ok to use.

February 16, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Reply
      • MicheleG™

and it occurs to me that they can also program the modbots to ignore certain strings that are EMBEDDED within larger words. It's when those suspicious strings stand alone that we descend into vulgarity.

Just a thought.

February 16, 2012 at 1:15 pm | Reply
      • MicheleG™

My original comment is "awaiting moderation"

and it occurs to me that they can also program the modbots to ignore certain strings that are EMB ED DED within larger words. It's when those suspi cious strings stand alone that we descend into vu lg arity.

Class ik ex ample here..............

Just a thought.

February 16, 2012 at 1:17 pm | Reply
      • AleeD®@MicG™

Thanks for the tip. I wasn't sure about that. It's what I was trying to ask Kat about several weeks ago.

February 16, 2012 at 1:30 pm | Reply
    • BO @AleeD

You can add W@nker to that list....That's what Mitt calls me all the time.

February 16, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Reply
      • AleeD®@BO

I missed Mittens name-calling you. He's not very nice.
        W@nker, added.

February 16, 2012 at 1:33 pm | Reply
  15. Sirius (Not the station but the constellation) @ AleeD

Ahahaha I see what you did XD My My, aren't yoiu the cleverly naughty woman? XP

February 16, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Reply
    • AleeD®@Starman

Whad I do? Whad I do?

February 16, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Reply
    • AleeD®@Starman

Sirius Lee, which post? You posting this spurred me to post the modbot list. So I know it wasn't that.

February 16, 2012 at 1:12 pm | Reply
  16. Mildred

Hello... Taco Salad Day!!!

February 16, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Reply
  17. Sirius (not the station but the constellation) @ DJchillyphil @ Mich && @jings

Well sadly I have no Idea where the main broadcasting station is located for Sirius but as for this particular star I can say my light indeed shines brightly in the city of Miami. ^_^
    @Mich: *Removes hat and takes a bow.* Thank you very much and indeed pip, pip hurrah. XD Though thank you for the information, a bit of an overload for my particular nucleus to absorb but still thank you for it. Didn't know there were so many days dedicated to food this month. @_@
    @Jingles: Naw, you didn't miss it, it's just trying to play hide and seek with you. :-P *Hug*

February 16, 2012 at 11:51 am | Reply
    • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@Why so Sirius?

I'm in the MIA too! Cool...

February 16, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Reply
    • MicheleG™

The Sirius signal is separated into three carriers, one each for the two satellites, and the third for the terrestrial repeater network where available. Sirius receivers decode all three 4 MHz carrier signals at once to achieve signal diversity.

This is in contrast to XM which uses six carriers and decodes three 2 MHz carriers to economize on receiver power consumption and complexity at the cost of channel-changing speed.

There is an intentional four-second delay between the two satellite carrier signals. This enables the receiver to maintain a large buffer of the audio stream, which, along with forward error correction, helps keep the audio playing in the event that the signal is temporarily lost, such as when driving under an overpass or otherwise losing line-of-sight of any of the satellites or ground repeater stations.

A third, separate signal is uplinked to the AMC-6 Ku-band satellite and received by 36-inch (910 mm) satellite dishes for the ground repeater network. This third signal is broadcast on a third segment of the signal.

February 16, 2012 at 12:14 pm | Reply
      • MicheleG™

sorry...have a geeky/dork side that wants to know this stuff!

February 16, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Reply
      • MicheleG™

I tried to get a map of broadcasters, repeater stations and satellite orbits but I guess to discourage sabotage this is elusive data. I DID discover there are many terrestrial repeater stations all across north America. Main broadcast studios are LA, New York, and Memphis.

This is getting interesting! I am going to dig some more just for fun.

February 16, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Reply
    • AleeD®@MicG™

Do NOT be sorry for being who you are. If someone else doesn't get it, then shame on them!
      ))))))))))hugs((((((((((( I like the tequnikle tidbits you toss up.

February 16, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Reply
      • MicheleG™

well, truly thanks! (((HUGS!)))

February 16, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Reply
  18. Happy Cat @ SeeBee

Thank you, I must certainly and positively love Sea Food, also good choice on the milk for the mac and cheese. =^_^=

February 16, 2012 at 11:33 am | Reply
  19. Happy Cat

Hey everyone, I'm finally awake and ready for action. lol, Michele that bed you put out for me is extremely way to comfortable and I love it. =^_^=

February 16, 2012 at 11:31 am | Reply

February 16, 2012 at 11:33 am | Reply
  20. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Dear Mr. President,

Why do you always seem to arrive in So. Cal at peak rush hour traffic?? Last night at 4-4:30 pm even my radio traffic guy couldn't report on the road conditions due to a no fly zone...there are still some working folks out here. Oh and this morning, Marine One taking off at 7:30ish, really? You couldn't have waited an hour or so??

That is all.

February 16, 2012 at 11:30 am | Reply
    • BO @JBJingles

I am an Equal Opportunity Inconveniencer Prezident.

February 16, 2012 at 1:02 pm | Reply
  21. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Does anyone know how many days to go until National Cherry Pie Day?? ;)

February 16, 2012 at 11:26 am | Reply

February 27 National Chocolate Cake Day
      February 27 National Strawberry Day
      February 27 National Kahlua Day
      February 28 National Chocolate Souffle Day

February 16, 2012 at 11:30 am | Reply
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@MicheleG

Wow, I didn't know we have a food day, everyday?? I missed a few....

February 16, 2012 at 11:32 am | Reply
      • MicheleG™

They are all listed here for the whole year:

February 16, 2012 at 11:34 am | Reply
      • AleeD®@MicG™ & ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Can we start up a pet ition to combine Feb 27 into one food day? Say on Sept 18? ;D

February 27 National Chocolate Cake Day
        February 27 National Strawberry Day
        February 27 National Kahlua Day

In fact, if you add strawberries to Carrabba's Sogno Di Cioccolata (Chocolate Dream): A rich fudge brownie brushed with Kahlua, with chocolate mousse, fresh whipped cream and homemade chocolate sauce, you'll have just that. http://www.carrabbas.com/our-menu/

February 16, 2012 at 12:05 pm | Reply
  22. Sirius (not the station but the constellation) @ Picture Script

"haha, Jolly good madame I do say that was one of the jovial anectodes I have heard in quite some time, do I must say we digress from the topic at hand. That building across the street in is the way and most be torn down to pave way for progress." He said. She pauses for a moment and replies cout "Touch that house and I'll kill you." endl;

February 16, 2012 at 11:19 am | Reply

Bravo and pip, pip!

February 16, 2012 at 11:29 am | Reply
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Dogstar & Picture Script & MicheleG

Did I miss this??? I can't find it....

February 16, 2012 at 11:33 am | Reply
      • MicheleG™

A quite delightful caption for our Header photo, above.

February 16, 2012 at 11:45 am | Reply
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@MicheleG

Where, where, where? Is it an invisible post??

February 16, 2012 at 11:48 am | Reply
  23. Sirius (not the station but the constellation) @ AleeD

Yummy, donkey privates, that sure is quite the lovely image to help one start the day, Though I must ask do they happen to be " long && floppy "

February 16, 2012 at 11:13 am | Reply
    • AleeD®@Starman

I'm not sure. They actually belong (get it? "long"?) to Señor DJ as he is the one awaiting moderation. Maybe he can enlighten us. ;))))))))))

February 16, 2012 at 11:52 am | Reply
  24. Sirius (not the station but the constellation)

Good Morning fellow klatschers another beautiful day here in the MIA.
    @Seebee: Thank you for the ever so lovely and surely appreciated mac n lobster lunch. Truly a combination of cookings finest foods. ^_^
    @RH: Hopping the best for you and WD though I'm sure WD will turn out just fine still I'm sending both of ya my love and best of luck. Keep me updated. I lost a loved one myself recently. T_T Best friend a person could ever ask for. <3 goes out to ya RH.

February 16, 2012 at 11:11 am | Reply
    • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@SatelliteRadioProvider

Wait. You're in the MIA???

February 16, 2012 at 11:25 am | Reply
  25. SeaBee™

Well, all, it's been fun, but real life is calling... I will leave the mac-n-cheese in the lounge for y'all.
    Have a great Thursday, everyone!

February 16, 2012 at 10:30 am | Reply
  26. MicheleG™

Howdy ho! BEE YOO TEE FULL morning here after a drenching rain ALL yesterday and well int the evening.

Fire in the fireplace to ward off the chill, and chocolate coffee for all in the Lounge kitchen.........

Nice to hear about WD, AleeD is tending to the dungeon, Phoenix has good news, and what else might I be missing?

February 16, 2012 at 10:22 am | Reply
  27. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Reply to AleeD still in mod bot purgatory... :(

February 16, 2012 at 10:11 am | Reply
    • AleeD®@DJCP

Well doesn't that just s u c k big, green donkey pe ni ses. :((((

February 16, 2012 at 10:25 am | Reply
      • Sir Biddle@AD

Thank you for that visual.

February 16, 2012 at 10:31 am | Reply
      • AleeD®@Sir Biddle

My pleasure kind sir. ;)
        You know what they say, "A word is worth 1,000 picks."

February 16, 2012 at 10:38 am | Reply
      • Sir Biddle@AD

Whlie it doesn't really apply to the big green monster, I think you have than line backwards honey.

February 16, 2012 at 10:44 am | Reply
      • AleeD®@Sir Bid

Ya think? ;)

February 16, 2012 at 10:47 am | Reply
  28. SeaBee™

Lunch, anyone?

February 16, 2012 at 9:29 am | Reply
  29. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Morning all! Hope everyone is well on yet another Thursday. Almost there!

February 16, 2012 at 9:13 am | Reply
  30. Phoenix

Good morning, all. Had to take the young furry to the vet for her spaying this morning, I think she was more upset at not having breakfast than being left there. Me, on the other hand................

February 16, 2012 at 9:07 am | Reply
    • Truth™@Phoenix

I'll get Conmeo working on a get well card later...Hugs being sent across the miles to both of you!

February 16, 2012 at 9:09 am | Reply
      • Phoenix

Thanks, give my furry nephew a belly rub from me.

February 16, 2012 at 9:47 am | Reply
    • AleeD®

Furries' mommy's need love, too.
      }}}}}}}}}}hugs for you both{{{{{{{{

February 16, 2012 at 9:11 am | Reply
      • Phoenix

Thanks, appreciate the hugs!!

February 16, 2012 at 9:49 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@Phoenix

Morning, I feel your pain...I remember the same thing when WD had her surgery.

February 16, 2012 at 9:11 am | Reply
      • AleeD®@RH

Speaking of that, what's the latest on WD's situation?

February 16, 2012 at 9:12 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@AleeD

Morning Sista'....I'll find out more tomorrow around 3:00 p.m. She's doing good tho. Thanks for asking. :))

February 16, 2012 at 9:17 am | Reply
      • Phoenix

Thanks, what did I miss? What's wrong with WD?

February 16, 2012 at 9:47 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@Phoenix

She went in last week for her shots,a physical,grooming and a NEW Shiny Bling Bling Thingy for her collar. The Queen would be jealous.Anyway,a New Vet was checking her out a found 2 masses on her butt...which all I can find are 2 small moles. So,tomorrow My Texas A & M Vet will check her out....and give me the Truth...Hahahaha.

February 16, 2012 at 9:53 am | Reply
      • Phoenix

Maybe she just has calluses on her butt from sitting shotgun on your road trips!! Good luck, keep me posted.

February 16, 2012 at 9:58 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@Phoenix

My thoughts exactly...Will do. Do you pick up Furry 2 in the morning?

February 16, 2012 at 10:01 am | Reply
      • Phoenix

The vet says she'll be ready sometime this afternoon, after she wakes up. I expect she'll be sleepy this evening.

February 16, 2012 at 10:10 am | Reply
  31. AleeD®

Good morning Happy Klatschers! Sorry I'm late. I was in the dungeon, sanitizing the ColdStone for DJ. FTR, ice cream comes first, DJ. After all, this is a food blog. ;)

Looking forward to getting some rain over the next few days. Maybe it'll lessen the tree pollen that's tickling by doze and troat lately.

February 16, 2012 at 8:57 am | Reply
    • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@AleeD

Finally! Now I can get to work on making some of that special batch that RH wanted me to work on...

February 16, 2012 at 9:11 am | Reply
    • AleeD®@DJCP

"special batch" of what, Big Boy? ~_~ Is there something you two aren't telling the rest of us? ;)

February 16, 2012 at 9:14 am | Reply
      • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@AleeD

I think he's giving me a lot of creative liberty with the recipe, given that I haven't even seen it, but I know that it has to include a skid of crushed graham crackers and this barrel of cherry filling.....

February 16, 2012 at 9:18 am | Reply
  32. SeaBee™

Good morning, Klatschkies! I woke up two hours before my alarm, so I actually have a moment to chat! How is everyone?!

I have lunch prepared for you all. Lobster mac-n-cheese is in the oven, right now!

February 16, 2012 at 8:56 am | Reply
    • Sir Biddle@CB

Well look who it is. How goes it and thanks for the lob mac n che

February 16, 2012 at 9:06 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@SeaBee

Good Morning, Glad your back. Heard anything from Tazer? She's been MIA for awhile .

February 16, 2012 at 9:08 am | Reply
    • AleeD®

Hey! Welcome back! Thanks for the b'fast. That would go great with my coffee. Mmmm.

February 16, 2012 at 9:08 am | Reply
  33. JainaJade

Good morning from the DMV. Gloomy and rainy here today but luckily not too cold :-D BIG meeting today that is planned to go from 9-3....luckily the boy got me an iced latte so I should be good to go!

February 16, 2012 at 8:34 am | Reply
    • Sir Biddle@JJ

Had to run yesterday, but have you been to that place Hush that you were talking about yesterday? Looks interesting.

February 16, 2012 at 8:45 am | Reply
      • JainaJade@SirB

No, but I want to! I am a huge fan of Indian and hope to go to Rasika (sp?) soon.

February 16, 2012 at 9:53 am | Reply
  34. Sir Biddle

Gooooooooodddddddddd Mmmmmoooorrrnnnnninnnnnggggggg CREW!

February 16, 2012 at 8:34 am | Reply
  35. Truth™

Good morning all!

How goes it today? A moderately chilly morning in Denver today, but upper forties later.

How's everyone doing? Looks like our site is having some posting issues...

February 16, 2012 at 8:32 am | Reply
  36. Truth™

Good morning all!

How's everyone doing?

February 16, 2012 at 8:31 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@Truth

Good Morning Bro ! 70's here later on and it's the middle of February...go figure. How's Skool going?

February 16, 2012 at 8:34 am | Reply
      • Truth™@RichHead

Skool is good. Going to have another long night ahead thoough. We are being eval'd on oxygen administration, vital signs and epinephren admin. Fun, fun, fun.

February 16, 2012 at 9:03 am | Reply
  37. RichardHead

WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEADS..... Your acting like it's the weekend already. Coffee is ready. 4 Days and counting.

February 16, 2012 at 8:27 am | Reply