February 1st, 2012

There are no rules when it comes to food for Moto sous chef and "Top Chef: Texas" contestant Richie Farina.

Tune in to CNN at 2 p.m. E.T. on Sunday, February 5, to see more of the avant-garde cuisine of Richie Farina and Homaro Cantu on The Next List.

Previously – 'Miracle' pill takes the bitter with the sweet and A 'Second City' secret supper with Homaro Cantu

Posted by:
Filed under: Celebrity Chefs • Homaro Cantu • News • Television • Think • Top Chef • Video

1. Sarah Michele

Love the show at the beginning and still do – and I think having an unusual guest is good from time to time, it shakes up the format, but give me Eric Ripert any day : )

February 3, 2012 at 7:00 am |
  2. Gluteus Maximus

Duhhhhh... There's cheese leaking out of my ears... Quack!

February 2, 2012 at 6:18 pm |
  3. TopChef

Chefs are terrible this season, and last night's episode was the worst I've ever seen. We want to watch COOKING, with awesome ingredients, not idiots riding around on bike's scrounging for a kitchen??? The hosts have become so full of themselves, when's the last time any of them did anything but rest on their culinary laurels? I miss Blaise, Voltaggio, etc. Bring back GOOD chefs and REAL competitions!

February 2, 2012 at 3:25 pm |
  4. pinktri

Top Chef's format is getting old. I say lose the quick fire challenge, and instead follow the next iron chef format. Have 1 main challenge, pick the 2 bottom chefs and have them duke it out in a head to head competition to see who goes home.

February 2, 2012 at 3:00 pm |
  5. Maria

I love "Top Chef" but it's changed over the past few seasons, and not much for the better. I agree – Charlize Theron's episode was great, and last night's Peewee Herman was beyond stupid and embarrassing. The man is a perv. But I still love Tom, Padma, Gale, and most of their guest judges. I'll continue to watch the shows, and I'm really enjoying the Top Chef-inspired entrees that Healthy Choice is putting out in their frozen meals. I keep the freezer stocked with them and grab one to take to work for lunch each day. The Chicken Margharita is awesome.

February 2, 2012 at 2:48 pm |
  6. Johnnnnn

Best reality show on TV although, like Project Runway (2nd best) it has lost some 'reality" in favor of production glitz. Pee Wee was tolerable, an odd choice though. Now Charlize Theron...that was a classy, fun, and creative episode!!

February 2, 2012 at 1:42 pm |
  7. Pete

Pee Wee was the man.

February 2, 2012 at 10:20 am |
  8. Steven

I love this show, but Top Chef + PeeWee Herman = NOOOOOOOOOOO!

February 2, 2012 at 7:41 am |
    • Kris

It was pretty cheesy, but I thought it was fun too!

February 2, 2012 at 10:09 am |
  9. Judith anglin

I love top chef and look forward to its return every season

February 2, 2012 at 12:00 am |
  10. RenegadeFL

"Top Chef" hasn't been any good for 2 or 3 seasons now. It used to be one of my favorites, but now it is just contrived and predictable.

February 1, 2012 at 10:34 pm |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,333 other followers