Coffee klatsch
January 2nd, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Queen of Everything™@All

I'm off for dinner and drinks with a friend. You all have a safe and warm night!

January 2, 2012 at 4:39 pm | Reply
  2. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Colts making moves.

January 2, 2012 at 4:07 pm | Reply
  3. SeaBee™

Ooohhh, day off! Believe it or not, I even have the bowl games on! This is how one should spend a Monday!

Happy New Year, everyone! I made JBJ's horsey shrimp for myself, just as a little splurge. What a way to start the new year!

January 2, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Reply
  4. Queen of Everything™

I never pictured Truth as a suspenders man but that picture proves me wrong.

January 2, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Reply
    • Truth™@Queen

I've been known to wear suspenders from time to time. Cannot remember the last time I wore a full suit though. Probably my wedding. Denver is thankfully pretty casual.

January 2, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Reply
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

I still sport my wool jockstrap everyday.

January 2, 2012 at 3:20 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead@Truth

Buy some new boxer shorts and you wouldn't need to wear the suspenders. :))

January 2, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Reply
      • Queen of Everything™@Jdizz

I hear the chafing stops after a while.

January 2, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Reply
  5. MicheleG™

Howdy ho from beeeeyou teefull southern Cal this second day of 2012. We spent New Year's watching the Vegas fireworks from our 16th floor room. Fabulous!

Tales to tell but the short one is that if you ever get a chance to go make a point of wandering through The Cosmopolitan.......the design theme is "crystal chandelier..." Mind blowing.......

January 2, 2012 at 1:24 pm | Reply
  6. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

And the firings have commenced:

January 2, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Reply
    • Queen of Everything™

I'm going to bet that the Colts might be contributing to that list too.

January 2, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Reply
  7. JBJingles_from the casa

If anyone has a Fresh 'N Easy market near them, I would highly recommend their lobster ravioli...they make prepared dinners and I was surprised to see no preservatives or anything funky in them! Very, very tasty stuff.

January 2, 2012 at 11:06 am | Reply
  8. Queen of Everything™

Good morning friends! I'm the only one in the office today. Woo Hoo! Maybe I can shovel out from under the pile of work on my desk. It's times like these that I wish I was doing more direct patient care.

January 2, 2012 at 10:59 am | Reply
  9. JBJingles_from the casa

Good morning and Happy New Year! Cream cheese and orange marmalade stuffed french toast and mimosa's are in order...

January 2, 2012 at 10:46 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@JBJ

Morning and Happy New Year....btw if you have Travel Channel, Anthony Bourdain is in Amsterdam tonight. Some out of the way places are mentioned.

January 2, 2012 at 10:52 am | Reply
      • JBJingles_from the casa@RH

Very cool, he should have a blast there....

January 2, 2012 at 10:54 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@JBJ

Weren't you going there on your trip?

January 2, 2012 at 11:05 am | Reply
      • JBJingles_from the casa@RH

Our flight will stop over there, but we are going on to Copenhagen...I love watching the travel channel though to see places I've never been. You have a nice New Years?

January 2, 2012 at 11:15 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@JBJ

New Years was good, News Years eve noisy with fireworks and gunshots into the air. How was yours?

January 2, 2012 at 11:26 am | Reply
      • JBJingles_from the casa@RH

Well, besides almost being assaulted on NYE in the middle of the day in a crowded casino, it was good.

January 2, 2012 at 11:36 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@JBJ

Were you eating something with bacon on it? What happened?

January 2, 2012 at 12:06 pm | Reply
      • JBJingles_from the casa@RH

LOL – No bacon involved...hubs went to potty, had $ in the machine next to me, some azz came up to scam and shoved a ticket in his machine, then hit cash out, I grabbed the ticket and he went ballistic on me, pushed me, screaming, etc.

January 2, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead@JBJ

Sounds like you should try the quarter slot machines...it's a higher class of clientele. Did Hubs kick his Azz?

January 2, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Reply
      • JBJingles_from the casa@RH

Ha ha ha. Quarters? Too rich for my blood. Hubs missed him by 2 minutes, but I wish he had walked up when azzhat was in my face, he would have smashed a bottle over his head. Shook me up pretty bad though...

Well off to get a new printer, new dvd player, and put Christmas away. Can anything else break around here??

January 2, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead

Better take Hubs with you..:)) Have fun and be careful.

January 2, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Reply
      • MicheleG™

Wow....sorry you had such a bad moment there.....I guess when there is money involved, greed and utter selfishness take over all too often......Glad you came out safe.

January 2, 2012 at 1:30 pm | Reply
  10. Truth™

Good morning all, and I LOVE the comments about planting seeds...truly hopeful, as is the NYG's win over the Cowgirls last night.

January 2, 2012 at 10:26 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@Truth

Morning Bro, It was over for the Cowgirls after the first quarter.

January 2, 2012 at 10:34 am | Reply
  11. faith

Happy New Year all! My resolution is pretty much the same as it has been for the last few years.......try to be better at managing our limited finances. I would like to be rid of my credit card debt by the end of this year!! The key-don't go shopping! (I have a hard time with that!)

Did anyone order the D. Landreth Seed Company catalog? (Kat-insert link here :) I got mine right before Christmas, so I'm already thinking about what I want to plant in the spring. So glad I ordered one. Actually wish I had ordered a few more for gifts.

January 2, 2012 at 9:38 am | Reply
    • Kat Kinsman

I am so pleased and thankful that you did that! Buying seeds is a hopeful act, and we need more of that, generally speaking.

January 2, 2012 at 10:02 am | Reply
  12. Kat Kinsman

It's 2012! Welcome to the end times!

January 2, 2012 at 9:21 am | Reply
    • RichardHead

Silly me...and here I thought it was because The New York Giants had won the NFC East. Sigh...

January 2, 2012 at 9:30 am | Reply
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

49ERS = 2ND SEED

January 2, 2012 at 10:06 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@JDizz

Ahhhhh, Yes...The Evil Seamen Seed.

January 2, 2012 at 10:10 am | Reply
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Cowboys need a new QB and/or head coach.

January 2, 2012 at 10:14 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@JDizz

I agree...Also a NEW GM,offensive line, Defensive line,Defensive Backfield,Someone who understands the NFL Draft and cute New secretaries in the front office. Yep,that should fix ALL the problems.

January 2, 2012 at 10:29 am | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

354 days to go until we meet Jesus.

January 2, 2012 at 10:07 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@JDizz

I already met him,runs a Lawn Service in my neighborhood. Seems like a nice guy.

January 2, 2012 at 10:31 am | Reply
  13. RichardHead

Where is everybody? I gotz coffeeeeeeeee......

January 2, 2012 at 9:04 am | Reply