Lists! Lists! Lists! At this point in the year, our brains are collectively ground down to cornmeal mush, and second helpings of some tasty posts from the past twelve months seem like just the ticket. Tomorrow, we'll share our personal favorites, but today, we're serving up the top ten most read, shared and commented-upon posts from 2011.
Pull up a chair, strap on your feedbag and feast on the posts that posts that got folks clicking, chatting and passing along.
1. My first Thanksgiving with white people
2. Most honey sold in U.S. grocery stores not worthy of its name
3. Chocolate company CEO Pietro Ferrero dies in biking accident
4. The truth about Mexican food
5. Starbucks barista spills the beans, gets canned
6. Meat the 'world's best burger'
7. Staph seen in nearly half of U.S. meat
8. Give squirrel a whirl
9. The grass-fed vs. grain-fed beef debate
10. How I kicked my Coke habit
Most shared on Facebook
1. Most honey sold in U.S. grocery stores not worthy of its name (15,675 shares)
2. Ben & Jerry's promises good times with Schweddy Balls (14,858 shares)
3. Give squirrel a whirl (11,215 shares)
4. Staph seen in nearly half of U.S. meat (10,475 shares)
5. Does 4-H desensitize kids to killing? (10,328 shares)
6. Beyond the bird, a bacon pig (9132 shares)
7. My first Thanksgiving with white people (5076 shares)
8. How I kicked my Coke habit (5074 shares)
9. The 2011 World's 50 Best Restaurants are... (4560 shares)
10. Top Chef trots into taboo territory (3618 shares)
1. My first Thanksgiving with white people (2152 comments)
2. Does 4-H desensitize kids to killing? (1484 comments)
3. Top Chef trots into taboo territory (1146 comments)
4. Could you eat on $30 a week? (1002 comments)
5. Give squirrel a whirl (991 comments)
6. Most honey sold in U.S. grocery stores not worthy of its name (970 comments)
7. The food stamp challenge: eating on $30 a week (944 comments)
8. The psychology of food aversions (844 comments)
9. Poll: Making a meal of mustang (795 comments)
10. Staph seen in nearly half of U.S. meat (769 comments)
Now this is a trip down memory lane...
Why yes it does! Will have to bookmark this one for shyts and giggles.
Is shyts a foreign word? Please use that in Copenhagen. :))
It may not be foreign but is passed the modbotz! Just sayin.
This is why we have become a family on the Klatsch.. Dodging squirrel nuts, gophers,Hubs with a 22. and Odie on the Prowl. Happy New Year Beer Babe. May we have Many More.
Can we just have Whirled Peas for the New Year? Have a good one my friend and be safe.
I still don't think we should be whirling squirrels. The nut loss, you know.
As chapter president of the "Anti Squirrel Whirrling Society" I was sure you would take that position...
Why did you put me in Center Field?
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 8,107 other followers