5@5 is a daily, food-related list from chefs, writers, political pundits, musicians, actors, and all manner of opinionated people from around the globe.
On the seventh day of December, Eatocracy gave to me: a gift guide full of brewskis!
Kevin Diedrich, the bar manager of Jasper’s Corner Tap & Kitchen in San Francisco, has made a list (and checked it twice) for a very hoppy holiday season.
Five Brew-centric Gifts: Kevin Diedrich
1. Give the gift that gives every month!
2. Buy them the Michael Jackson (not the singer) "Ultimate Beer" book
3. For the beginner: a homebrew kit
4. For those tailgate parties in your living room
5. Arrange a tour of your local or favorite brewery
Is there someone you'd like to see in the hot seat? Let us know in the comments below and if we agree, we'll do our best to chase 'em down.
From around the web