Coffee klatsch
December 1st, 2011

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. RichardHead@ALL

Just saw where S.Cal is getting Major wind gusts with alot of damage. 90 + mph in some areas. Hope JBJ and the Grandkids are NOT having a Bad hair day. I'm out Folks,got the Dallas run tonight...So be well and stay safe All.

December 1, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Reply
    • Truth™@RichHead

Drive safely Bro, and will talk to you in the a.m.!

December 1, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Reply
  2. Queen of Everything@All

Here's your Public Service Announcement of the day: Don't watch p0rn on your computer in the ICU waiting room.
    Yeah, our families are klassy like that.

December 1, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Reply
    • Sir Biddle@Queen

Shame on Jerv...and what is he doing in Indy!?!?!?

December 1, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Reply
      • Queen of Everything@SirB

I know, right! He totally should have told me he was going to be in town. However, after seeing his taste in 'entertainment' I will not be inviting him over for dinner.

December 1, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Reply
    • RichardHead@Queen

No wonder Payton Manning is on the trading block.

December 1, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Reply
      • Queen of Everything@Richard

Peyton's hydrocephalic forehead would have been a vast improvement over the pixalated wonderland this hilljack was watching.

December 1, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Reply
    • AleeD@SirBid, Rich & QOE

I always wondered what those grants were really for.

December 1, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Reply
      • Queen of Everything@AleeD

I'm fairly certain the NIH did not approve this one. I'm also certain the CDC and PETA would be outraged as well.

December 1, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Reply
    • Truth™@Queen

I had a boss who did that on a plane once. And always wondered why he couldn't keep a girlfriend.

December 1, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead@Truth

Maybe he was only "Handy" in one room of the house?

December 1, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Reply
  3. Sir Biddle

Now that i have finished my cold shower after AleeD's tongue lashing, anything going on this afternoon?

December 1, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Reply
    • Truth™@Biddle

Denver weather today is as cold as a mother in law's kiss. Staying inside at lunch for sure.

December 1, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Reply
      • Sir Biddle@Truth

21 degrees and snow likey....sounds like you should get some soup and stay in for certain.

December 1, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Reply
    • AleeD@Sir Biddle

Hmm, and here I thought you l!cked the lashings.

QOE still isn't being read in on the football joke
      Truth had to stop the blog because Rich & QOE weren't playing nice in the back seat.
      Monday's going to be a bigger day for DJ than he realizes. ~_~
      Jerv picked his NFL nose again.
      The horse thread is galloping along rather steadily.

December 1, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Reply
      • Sir Biddle@AleeD

Oh I never said I diskliked the lashings. Just gave me quite the visual and it was quite the distraction during morning meetings.

December 1, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead@AleeD

She started it...Sticks out tongue--Pfffffffft.

December 1, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Reply
      • AleeD®@Sir Biddle & RichHd

That's why men are so much fun to play with. One way or the other, it's all about the tongues. ~_~

December 1, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Reply
  4. The Witty One™@All

Howdy pardners.

What did one snowman say to the other snowman? Smells like carrots. wokka wokka.

December 1, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Reply
  5. Mildred

Hello everyone!

I just found out that the informal fitness group does almost weekly salad day lunches (someone goes shopping, gets pre-washed/chopped/packaged ingredients, and we line up to the salad bar in a conference room). I surprised people by donating my pomegranate from CA... some people hadn't had fresh pomegranate seeds before! And I still have about 3/4 of a cup of seeds left (it was a huge pomegranate).

So, lunch was salad greens, tomatoes, raspberries, crumbled soft goat cheese, pomegranate seeds, a touch of dressing. NOM.

December 1, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Reply
  6. Jerv@NFL Nosepickers

Hope everyone is having a great day!
    Philadelphia over Seattle
    Houston over Atlanta
    Tennessee over Buffalo
    Pitts over Cinn

December 1, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Reply
    • Truth™@NFL Nosepicks

Seattle
      Houston (too close to New Orleans)
      Tennessee
      Pittsburgh (even though I cannot stand Rothlisbooger)

December 1, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Reply
    • Queen of Everything@Truth and Jerv

Can someone please tell me what the joke is about these games?! Richard is still being very mean about witholding it.

December 1, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Reply
      • Truth™@NFL Nosepicks, Queen

If there was a joke yesterday, I missed it. I went back and looked, but maybe I am slow.

What's for lunch everyone?

December 1, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead@Queen

Now Queenie, I have Never been mean to you.....Your my Best Friendsie. I always bring you Apple Fritters. :))

December 1, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Reply
  7. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Good morning all! Hope everyone is doing well this fine day. Another chilly one this morning, but I know that it's going to warm up once the sun gets up there...

Looking forward to Monday... ;)

December 1, 2011 at 9:28 am | Reply
    • AleeD@DJCP

I know the dungeon's going to get REAL warm ... hot even. ~_~

Good morning 2u2! How'd your bro's birthday go yesterday? Today is my lover's birthday. We celebrate tonight! ~_~

December 1, 2011 at 9:34 am | Reply
      • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@AleeD

It went pretty well. Went out to dinner at Olive Garden and had some baked pasta with beef. He came away with a few DVDs and a set of dominoes.

But now that that particular day is over, I'm looking forward to Monday. Should be fun~

December 1, 2011 at 10:10 am | Reply
      • AleeD@DJCP

What's going on Monday? Maybe YOUR birthday? :D

December 1, 2011 at 11:25 am | Reply
      • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@AleeD

How'd you guess? :D

Yes, it's my birthday on Monday.

December 1, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Reply
      • AleeD@DJCP

HA! 'Cuz you mentioned looking forward to Monday .... twice. :D
        How many spankings .... uh that is how old will you be this year? I need to get my whip warmed up ... I mean I need to buy enough candles! Seems to me you mentioned 40 earlier this year. Is that right?

December 1, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Reply
      • AleeD@DJCP

Your comment is awaiting moderation. (crap)

HA! 'Cuz you mentioned looking forward to Monday .... twice. :D
        How many sp@nkings .... uh ... I mean how old will you be this year? I need to get my whip warmed up ... errrr .... cuz I need to buy make sure I get enough candles (yeah, that's it!)! Seems to me you mentioned 40 earlier this year, yes?

December 1, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Reply
      • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@AleeD

40?! Oh NOOOOO. I'm not that far along yet. ;) Will be turning 24, actually.

December 1, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Reply
      • AleeD@DJCP

24? Is that really true or are you just trying to shorten your, uh, time in the dungeon? ~_~

December 1, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Reply
      • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@AleeD

No, it's true! Why would I want to-WAIT A MINUTE!

...Time in the dungeon?

December 1, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Reply
      • AleeD@DJCP

So you like public, bare-bu tt sp@nkings? I'm ok with that if you are, Birthday Boy.

If you prefer the whip, I recommend booking time in the dungeon. There's more air space there and I can lock the door .... to keep anyone from entering unexpectedly. Wouldn't want to POP anyone who's not ready for it ... well not like that anyway. ~_~

December 1, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Reply
      • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@AleeD

UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMM..........

What if I want to...bypass...the, er...treatment?

December 1, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Reply
      • AleeD@DJCP

How fast can you run?

December 1, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Reply
      • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@AleeD

Uh...it depends...

Why do you ask?

December 1, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Reply
      • AleeD@DJCP&SirBid

Or you can donate your time to someone who wants the treat (ment) *cough Sir Bid cough or Truth cough* and we can sort it out on their birthday.

December 1, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Reply
  8. Sir Biddle

Morning Crew. I'll be in the corner most of the day trying to get the wedgey out since AleeD has found me out.

December 1, 2011 at 8:38 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@SirB

Good Morning Bro...Check with Jerv or Pee Wee,maybe they have some tips...:)))

December 1, 2011 at 8:45 am | Reply
    • AleeD®@Sir Bid & Rich

I have high friends in low places – and vice versa.
      A touch of lipgloss be a nice complement to that wedgie.

December 1, 2011 at 8:55 am | Reply
      • Sir Biddle@AleeD

Yea, come on over here, I have some lipgloss for you.

December 1, 2011 at 9:07 am | Reply
      • Felisha Fetish

Oh MY–What shade is it?

December 1, 2011 at 9:16 am | Reply
      • AleeD@Sir Bid

Mwah-ha-ha! SssssssssssPOP!
        Kn33l and taste MY gloss you bad, dirty sl@ve. Make your M!stress – happy.
        I'll teach you to respect the whip .... CRACK-POP!

No, no. Keep the lacy little outfit on .... it suits a bad sl@ve.

December 1, 2011 at 9:31 am | Reply
      • Truth™@AleeD

Oh...my...

Think I will go stand outside in the cold for a while. I need to uhm, well, go stand in the cold or something...

December 1, 2011 at 9:43 am | Reply
      • Sir Biddle@Truth

Yea, I know what you mean. I'm cooling off on the loading dock.

December 1, 2011 at 9:50 am | Reply
      • AleeD®@Truth™

NOW I understand why you like the white cold stuff. ~_~ Comes in .... handy. :)

December 1, 2011 at 9:54 am | Reply
      • FisTina

What 'choo talkin' about Willis?

December 1, 2011 at 9:58 am | Reply
  9. Truth™

Good morning all. Woke to three inches of the wet,, white stuff in Denver today. Made my commute a little slower, but not too bad. Have to hand it to the "Occupy Denver" crowd though, as they are still out there.

December 1, 2011 at 8:20 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@Truth

Good Morning Bro...I think your snowstorm is headed my way for an 80% chance of rain Sat/Sunday.. We need it tho...and I need your help at the bottom of the page. Thank You.

December 1, 2011 at 8:24 am | Reply
    • Queen of Everything™@Truth

Richard is being very mean to me and he won't tell me what the joke is with Biddle's NFL picks yesterday. Make him tell me right now!

December 1, 2011 at 8:30 am | Reply
    • Truth™@Queen, RichHead

Ok you two, don't make me stop this blog...:))

December 1, 2011 at 8:37 am | Reply
  10. JainaJade

Good morning all! Three days of fun fun fun SE class are over so time to get back to work. Very thankful that my boss authorized me for some OT, nothing like extra $$ for the holidays :-)

December 1, 2011 at 7:43 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@JJ

Good Morning and Yay for you.

December 1, 2011 at 7:46 am | Reply
  11. RichardHead

Good Morning All.....Coffee is ready and tastes Great. Tea is almost ready and I have an assortment of Hot fried pies for you..Apple,Blueberry and of course Cherry. :)) Don't pull a McDonalds on me 'cuz they iz Hot,Hot, Hot. Nice smooth drive to the Hacienda last night and early this morning. It's going to be 72 degrees today...Whooopee.

December 1, 2011 at 7:34 am | Reply
  12. AleeD®

Gooood morning and happy December! Grab a cuppa joe, tea or chocolate, nestle down into your favorite warm, snuggly thing and enjoy the song that's been running thru my head since I got up today!

What is it about this song that makes me think of Sir Biddle? Something Rich or Jerv said ... ? Anyway, enjoy!
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJ8kE5Kf3g&w=640&h=390]

December 1, 2011 at 7:26 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@AleeD

The video is embedded and wants me to go to Youtube......Silly computer stuff.

December 1, 2011 at 7:44 am | Reply
      • AleeD®@Rich

Yeah. Some of the utube videos posted here I can watch at work, some I can't and have to wait 'til I get home. That's utube for ya. Welcome home!

December 1, 2011 at 7:49 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@AleeD

Thank You Sista'......Are you getting back into the work routine?

December 1, 2011 at 8:02 am | Reply
      • AleeD®@Rich

After meeting 2 major deadlines and a couple of nite's sleep, yes. Thanks for asking.

December 1, 2011 at 8:26 am | Reply
  13. Queen of Everything™@All

Oh my gosh! Am I first? Wow! What an honor. Let's see, I'd first like to thank my alarm clock for going off at the correct this morning. Without you, Alarmy, the whole waking up at 0500 would not have happened. Secondly, I'd like to thank the traffic god for blessing me with a relatively easy morning commute. Lastly, I'd like to thank Maxwell House for making International Delights Hazelnut coffee. Mmmmmmmm, coffee.

December 1, 2011 at 7:25 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@Queen

Savor the moment,since this is the first thing you've won in over a year--Remember the TIE on 5@5 ? Hahahaha !!

December 1, 2011 at 8:00 am | Reply
      • Queen of Everything™@Richard

It was not a tie but I can understand how your fragile ego is unable to admit that.

December 1, 2011 at 8:04 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@Queen

Can I get a Witness......?

December 1, 2011 at 8:08 am | Reply
      • Truth™@Queen, RichHead

I can concur...The last 5@5 was a tie. Aah, those were the days!

And it looks like the horse thread is going strong. May need to stir things up a bit.

December 1, 2011 at 8:27 am | Reply
      • Queen of Everything™@Truth

They made us stop our game after I won and then they stopped 5@5 all together. Things that make you go, hmmmm.

December 1, 2011 at 8:31 am | Reply