Coffee klatsch
November 18th, 2011

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. JBJingles_from the casa

Good morning on a cold and soon to be rainy Sunday in So Cal! I am keeping the economy going here...bought a new Nissan Juke yesterday, then we noticed this morning that the finance guy slipped in a $995 alarm option and added 3 months to the term....grrrrr. Getting ready to head back over there and raise he!!.

November 20, 2011 at 11:35 am |
    • MicheleG™

GOOD for you! Looks like you will have lots of fun with it! Nice!

Good luck with the added sales price stuff. Has to be annoying and insulting that they'd try something like that. Let us know how that turns out!

November 20, 2011 at 11:58 am |
    • RichardHead

Morning JBJ.....Good catch on the paperwork. Make copies of all original paperwork and then file a complaint with the Attorney Generals office/ Consumer Fraud Division. It's the only way these lenders will learn a lesson. Glad you didn't get a Ford. HA!!

November 20, 2011 at 1:07 pm |
  2. Truth™

Helllooooo?
    Anyone here?

November 19, 2011 at 7:13 pm |
  3. RichardHead

Good Saturday Morning my Friends...I've got to be the luckiest guy on the Planet. I scored 1 of 12 Tazer Warrior Princess original Handmade X-Mas cards–a collectors item to be sure. Of course I used All of The Queens tricks from pouting,kicking and screaming ( a complete tantrum ) to play crying so she felt bad for me and I Won. Yay!!!
    The second good news.....I got the call this morning and WD and I are working the 4:00 a.m. to noon shift at The Homeless Shelter on Thanksgiving Day, AND I got the coveted Mashed Potato Station again this year. That's a Double Yay!!!! I Love this time of the year. Have a Great Weekend All and I'll check in a little bit. :)

November 19, 2011 at 9:45 am |
  4. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@

Yoooohoooo. Anyone still here??

November 18, 2011 at 6:25 pm |
    • RichardHead

Maybe....

November 18, 2011 at 6:36 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@RichHighDef

Well, maybe I'm getting ready to leave! :p Things were quiet here today with no visitors...and I had quite the zinger to throw out too, oh well I'm sure it will come in handy in no time. I'll check in over the weekend.

November 18, 2011 at 6:38 pm |
      • RichardHead

Have a Great Weekend Beer Babe.

November 18, 2011 at 6:42 pm |
    • katydid

Geez...hate being the last one into the Klatche! West Coast sucks for being able to comment with you all!

Any hoo expecting snow here tomorrow morning!

Seattle rules!

November 19, 2011 at 2:36 am |
      • RichardHead@katydid

Good Saturday Morning...Did you remember to turn out the lights? HA!! So which is better–Snow or Rain in Seattle? I hope you and your family have a Fantastic Thanksgiving. Try and stay dry,please.:)

November 19, 2011 at 9:13 am |
  5. AleeD@All

In case I don't get a chance to pop in over the weekend, I hope all the Klatschers a safe and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

November 18, 2011 at 5:38 pm |
    • RichardHead

Can turkeys fly but not on an airline? Have a Great Holiday Sista".

November 18, 2011 at 5:58 pm |
  6. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Back from lunch and hoping the afternoon goes by quickly... There is a lunch truck around the corner (that I did not try btw), called "The Greasy Wiener"....so when someone asks you what you had for lunch, hmmmm.

November 18, 2011 at 3:51 pm |
    • AleeD®@™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Interesting. ~_~ Not sure I'd go there, but hey, if it trips your trigger, why no?. HA!

November 18, 2011 at 3:57 pm |
    • Linda Lovelace

Let's not go there...cough,cough.

November 18, 2011 at 5:59 pm |
  7. 5@5 Alum

Just in time for Christmas

November 18, 2011 at 2:50 pm |
    • AleeD

!WIN!

November 18, 2011 at 2:53 pm |
    • The Witty One™

Epic! I'd hit it!

November 18, 2011 at 3:22 pm |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@5@5 Alum

That is classic! And don't forget the popular:

November 18, 2011 at 5:18 pm |
    • Truth@5@5Alumni

I think that should be standard issue along with the Eatocracy aprons...

November 18, 2011 at 5:46 pm |
  8. Queen of Everything™

Afternoon, chums! What did I miss?

November 18, 2011 at 2:08 pm |
    • Truth™@Queen

Kat and SLT are feeding eight people on the cheap, Jerv is planning to get hammered, JBJ is going car shopping, and I want to build a school for the gifted.

How about you?

November 18, 2011 at 2:16 pm |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@QoE™

And I want Whirled Peas if I win the lottery....

November 18, 2011 at 2:28 pm |
    • Queen of Everything™

Ooooo, car shopping! Can I come too?!!!!!

November 18, 2011 at 2:58 pm |
    • The Witty One™@QOE

You missed a giant three toed sloth walking through the Klatsch, a rubber chicken fight and I did a striptease for all the ladies. Then Rich cleaned up the vomit.

November 18, 2011 at 3:24 pm |
  9. IHEG

What the heck did I miss? lol Trademarked? Copywritte? oh my :D

November 18, 2011 at 12:57 pm |
    • Truth™@IHEG™

Thieves abound.
      We all need to protect ourselves to make sure you are talking to the real klatchers.

November 18, 2011 at 1:02 pm |
      • IHEG@Truth

Gotcha, thanks for explaining.

November 18, 2011 at 5:04 pm |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@IHEG

And the object of your affection is MIA!??

November 18, 2011 at 1:11 pm |
      • IHEG@JB

I was hoping to roll up and get my EG fix, ......can't wait three weeks until Medicare Open enrollment is OVA and I can get some sort of a normal routine going

November 18, 2011 at 5:05 pm |
  10. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Kat & SLT

Great job on the Thanksgiving video! It's on the front page of the money section!! Kat – Is that your kitchen you are cooking in? Did you deep fry the whole turkey or just the legs?? Inquiring minds want to know... Oh and I didn't see an Eatocracy cutting board or apron, what gives?

November 18, 2011 at 12:30 pm |
    • Sarah LeTrent

Thanks! That is, indeed, Kat's kitchen. We didn't buy a whole turkey, but instead deep-fried an individual turkey breast and six legs (we're a dark meat crowd). We're about to post the video on our site too - so stay tuned.

Oh, and we were sporting our official Eatocracy aprons while cooking. They were left on the edit room floor though!

November 18, 2011 at 12:43 pm |
      • MicheleG™

Very good! I like the video though I've never been to Manhattan (and likely never will). We do, however, have numerous "Farmer's Markets" out and around where I live that I will cruise through for the Holidays.

November 18, 2011 at 12:57 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@SLT

Love Manhattan! Was that shot recently? The weather looked nice and no Occupie to be seen...

November 18, 2011 at 1:13 pm |
  11. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Yay, it's Friday! I got my flu shot this morning...so waiting for the flu to come... What is everyone up to this weekend?? We are shopping for a new car for ME, ME, ME! :)

November 18, 2011 at 12:23 pm |
    • MicheleG™

wow....try not to be so sad and depressed!

November 18, 2011 at 12:25 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@MicheleG

It's amazing that just the thought of some retail therapy and I feel great, and I HATE car shopping... In other news, the PT did a re-eval yesterday and I've increased strength and walk time, so that made me happy too...

November 18, 2011 at 12:33 pm |
      • MicheleG™

Me,....I would LOVE to own ad drive (and be able to afford the insurance, taxes, registration and smoging) a Chevy Avalanche. I like trucks, whatcanIsay?

November 18, 2011 at 1:17 pm |
    • Truth™@JBJ, MicheleG

What kind of car are you looking at?
      FWIW, I abso-freakin-lutely LOVE my Prius. My sister tells me that I could probably sell them for a living if I so chose...

November 18, 2011 at 12:33 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Truth

I'm looking for a small SUV or Crossover, or whatever they call them now, I need something that is a little easier to get in and out of. I really, really, really like the Infiniti EX35, but not sure that is in budget. Hubs is a professional car shopper and frugal, so he's looking at a Ford for me.

November 18, 2011 at 12:37 pm |
      • Truth™@JBJ

I know what you mean about accessibility. At 6'1", I sometimes have a hard time with legroom.
        My sister just bought a Honda Crosstour and loves it. All the room of an SUV, but more maneuverable.

November 18, 2011 at 12:43 pm |
      • Jerv@™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™ and Truth

Glad you increased your strength and walktime. The Ford Focus is a pretty good suv.

November 18, 2011 at 12:48 pm |
      • Jerv™@™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™ and Truth

Meant to say Ford Escape.

November 18, 2011 at 12:55 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Truth & Jerv

Thanks. I thought of the Crosstour, but I've seen them upcloseandspersonal and it seems to have some blind spots. Ford Escape is what hubs was looking at, but it's just as much (I think) as the EX35. I had a Chrylser 300 Limited and loved it, heated seats, telescoping steering wheel and all way electric seats....some things my current ride does not have. Have you seen the new Nissan Juke? It's different, but a lot like the Crosstour, then there is the Rogue which would work as well.

November 18, 2011 at 1:09 pm |
      • AleeD® @™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Congratulations on the physical improvements!!! I drive a Ford Ranger, LSS, because of some physical problems I was having a few years ago (having a hard time getting up out of the Miata).
        Would a truck like that that be an option for you as well?

November 18, 2011 at 1:13 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@AleeD™

We had a Ford F-150 when we first moved back here, wish we had kept that one...but I want more room than a truck. The girls and little ones still come down to visit so I want something to seat at least 4-5. I would love to get something AWD, then win the lottery, then retire and move to WA to be near them!

November 18, 2011 at 1:28 pm |
      • AleeD®@™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

I'm pickin' up what you're layin' down, Girlfriend. Gotta make room for the g-kids! :)
        I love my truck. But when it dies and we get another truck, it'll have something like a back seat in it. Even if it's just a jump seat.

November 18, 2011 at 1:37 pm |
  12. Jerv™@A Non Food Related Question of the Day and All

If you won the lottery, what would you do? I'd pay off my house and have Kat host a Secret Supper for the Klatschers in Richmond.

November 18, 2011 at 12:02 pm |
    • Truth™@Question of the day

- Buy a building for my church. Presently we meet in a school. We need a permanent facility.
      – Open a private gifted school, with VERY low tuition. In this day of budget cuts, gifted kids are getting the short end of the stick. Contrary to the stereotype, gifted kids do NOT self-motivate. Usually just the opposite.
      – Bring Miss Saigon's parents over here and set them up with decent medical care. Her Dad has throat cancer.
      – Adopt a young'un.

And for the record, I would LOVE to see a Eatocracy secret supper. Count me in!

November 18, 2011 at 12:08 pm |
      • Jerv™@Truth™ & 2 & QOD

I like how you guys roll, awesome things to do.

November 18, 2011 at 12:18 pm |
    • The Witty One™@QOD

I would make sure my family is squared away, buy an island and travel for a couple of years. Then I would put the rest away and go back to work, making sure to vacation somewhere fun each year.

November 18, 2011 at 12:09 pm |
    • MicheleG™

I'd pay all my kid's mortgages, set up college funds for all the grand kids, and (among a few other things) fully retire in Phoenix or maybe Sedona. (sigh...)

I like Truth's idea of a nearly tuition free school for gifted kids. I have a strong opinion about how we undermine gifted kids while we congratulate ourselves on "mainstreaming" the handicapped (a worthy cause that is, of course) but it comes at the expense of kids at the other end of the intellectual spectrum, an imbalance I would address if I was rich.

November 18, 2011 at 12:19 pm |
      • Jerv@™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™ and MicG

I like how y'all roll as well. Taking care of children and family.

November 18, 2011 at 12:50 pm |
      • faith

Totally agree with you and Truth on the need to push the gifted kids so they can reach their full potential. It would probably take me days to explain my feelings on this matter, but you guys have summed it up nicely!! I'm not sure they even allow you to have "gifted" class sections in school. When I was is 4th – 6th we had what was called "gifted and talented" and one day a week you met in a different classroom with a different teacher. Can't imagine the outcry that might cause now, but I think it's needed. Currently, I have my children enrolled in Catholic school (pre-k and kindergarten), we had such a great experience with my son there in pre-k (after already doing a Universal pre-k program–again long story), that we are doing our best to keep the kids at this school. Ok, I'm dragging on, but this is a hot button issue with me.
        Have a great Friday everyone!

November 18, 2011 at 2:29 pm |
      • faith

p.s. I think the coffee klatsch secret supper should be held in Vegas. Anyone??

November 18, 2011 at 2:31 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Faith

*raises hand and waves furiously* (on Vegas for Klatsch secret supper that is)

November 18, 2011 at 2:36 pm |
      • Jerv@faith@All

Vegas it is! Calling an end to a very loooong week. Y'all have a grrrrreat weekend!

November 18, 2011 at 2:50 pm |
      • MicheleG™

Bellagio? Wynn? Mandalay Bay? Paris? Venetian? Luxor? MGM Grand? Flamingo? New York, New York?

November 18, 2011 at 3:31 pm |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Jerv QOD

Depends on how much was won...I would pay off my daughters houses and mine, pad the kiddies college funds, travel the country on my Coffee Klatsch Tour, attend the Secret Supper of course... If it were a really large amount, I would want to start a national Self Esteem program for children in single parent households. Oh and Whirled Peas of course.

November 18, 2011 at 12:28 pm |
      • The Witty One™@™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

HA! When you said "Whirled Peas" I got reminded of the give squirrel a whirl thread :) That one was fun.

So I would also start a anti-squirrel whirling society if I won the lottery.

November 18, 2011 at 2:38 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@The Witty One™

Why you no like squirrel whirling?? LOL

November 18, 2011 at 2:41 pm |
      • The Witty One™@™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

I, personally, have no issue with squirrel whirling. I just remember one name on the thread (I think it was QOE) "Anti-Squirrel Whirling Society" that always gave me a smile :)

November 18, 2011 at 3:20 pm |
    • AleeD®@QOD

Pay off our mortgage.
      Pay off the kids' student loans on both sides of the family.
      Buy a hardtop convertible, maybe two.
      Depending on the amount of the winnings, hire a professional to redecorate the rest of the house. :D

November 18, 2011 at 1:03 pm |
  13. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Good morning Klatsch! Looking forward to the weekend finally being here. Probably because next week is a short week, what with THANKSGIVING and all that! =)

Also, looking up at that chocolate cookie reminds me of a certain other cookie...

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJHN4eutKjY&w=640&h=390]

November 18, 2011 at 11:32 am |
    • Truth™@DJCP

Ok, I recognize the kid...She does a lot of spots on Disney Channel. Cute young'un.

November 18, 2011 at 11:42 am |
    • Jerv™

GET THE THINMINTS! LOL! Too funny!

November 18, 2011 at 11:44 am |
      • Truth™@Jerv™

One of the best ideas on Earth – Keep Thin Mints in the freezer and enjoy frozen.

You can thank me later!

November 18, 2011 at 11:56 am |
      • The Witty One™@Truth & Jerv

Heck to the yeah! I love frozen thin mints!

November 18, 2011 at 12:06 pm |
      • Truth™@Jerv™

I used to work for a lady, who used to keep several boxes of THin Mints in the freezer. Every year when we were doing our annua budget, she would distribute them to each of her team while we were putting in tons of overtime on budget prep. In my mind, THin Mints are "budget cookies"...Funny what you remember from time to time.

November 18, 2011 at 12:11 pm |
      • Jerv™@Truth™ & 2

Never had the Thinmint frozen but I love those Tastycake peanut butter cookies/cakes frozen. I'm thinking crack junkfood.

November 18, 2011 at 12:16 pm |
  14. Truth™@Jerv

What is on the agenda with your weekend? Hopefully something good...

November 18, 2011 at 11:03 am |
    • Jerv™ (let's see if I can get the ™)

I'm gonna scout out the two movies you suggested. Grinding down America and Margin Call. And after this week, I plan on shaking hands with George Dickel. I was where you had to fire that poor bast ard. People can't be messing around in this crappy economy.

November 18, 2011 at 11:26 am |
      • Truth™@Jerv

I felt bad having to do it, but he was a PITA since he started. To have his supervisor in tears though is just beyond unprofessional. My thought going forward is to contract through a tem service, so that I can "road test" any candidates before hiring.

November 18, 2011 at 11:39 am |
      • Jerv™@Truth™

That sounds like a good plan. Two jobs ago, we used a lot of temps. There are some real scrubs out there.

November 18, 2011 at 11:47 am |
  15. Queen of Everything™

Good morning, sunshines! Hope you are all having a wonderful Friday!

November 18, 2011 at 10:55 am |
    • Truth@Queen

Well , it is certainly wonderful now that you are here!

What is the royal family up to this weekend?

November 18, 2011 at 10:58 am |
  16. Jerv

Wow, busy day at work. I'm really looking forward to this weekend.

November 18, 2011 at 10:48 am |
    • AleeD@Jerv

What is that? it's a little hard to see. Is it FO49?
      Whatcha got going on this weekend that you're excited about?

November 18, 2011 at 11:01 am |
      • Jerv™@AleeD

It was supposed to be a little hand waving but did not post that way. The only thing special about this weekend is getting drunk. And football of course. I think you said that you are holding off on any more projects until after the holidays?

November 18, 2011 at 11:58 am |
      • AleeD@Jerv

Yup! We're focusing on enjoying the holidays. We'll get back to redecorating the guest room after the first of the year. This weekend we getting ready for our trip up to DE.

By all means, have some Dickel for me, please. ;)

November 18, 2011 at 12:40 pm |
  17. The Witty One™

HA! I got the trademark! Thanks MicheleG™ :)

November 18, 2011 at 10:37 am |
    • MicheleG™

Too cool......I actually want to give myself a consistent "brand" one way or another...."TM" is just the first iteration.

November 18, 2011 at 10:48 am |
      • AleeD®@MicG™

If you find out the alt code for the UL listed symbol, please let me know. That's the one I'd like to have.

November 18, 2011 at 12:43 pm |

An unordered HTML list:

Coffee
        Tea
        Milk

Definition and Usage

The tag defines an unordered list (a bulleted list).

November 18, 2011 at 1:00 pm |

---

November 18, 2011 at 1:02 pm |
      • MicheleG™

Interesting. I posted the actual HTML and the ModBots translated it to what a civilian will see, without the code itself.....hmmmmm......

November 18, 2011 at 1:03 pm |
      • MicheleG™

in a straight line across the page
        in front of the word then after the word

November 18, 2011 at 1:05 pm |
      • MicheleG™

well now.....the modbots continue to translate the code even when I put a hard return after each symbol. wow........

November 18, 2011 at 1:06 pm |
  18. The Witty One@This is who i'm voting for

Yowsers!

November 18, 2011 at 10:19 am |
    • 5@5 Alum

I'd hit it!

November 18, 2011 at 10:32 am |
      • The Witty One@5@5

I'm suprised that didn't get moderated :)

How are the rest of my favortie online peeps doing this fine friday am?

November 18, 2011 at 10:36 am |
      • Truth@TWO

Good here, but busy as heck.

Anything good on tap for the weekend?

November 18, 2011 at 10:39 am |
      • AleeD@TWO

Peechee over here! Counting the hours, my friend. Just counting the hours. Whachoo upto on this fine Friday?

November 18, 2011 at 10:40 am |
      • The Witty One™@Truth

Going to try and get to Great Falls this weekend to do some of what we call hiking around here and making up for the exercise that I avoided this week. Might try and get some golf in on Sunday since someone just told me its supposed to be in the 60's!

You and the bride have anything planned this weekend?

November 18, 2011 at 10:43 am |
      • The Witty One™@AleeD

I finally have a day in the office! Just trying to catch up on client documentation...not the funnest thing in the world but we may do a company happy hour at 4 so at least I have something to look forward to :)

November 18, 2011 at 10:45 am |
      • Truth@TWO

Nothing major. She gets busy with customers trying to get in before the holiday, and I am up to my tail in stuff at the office. I may work half a day tomorrow and then catch a flick.

BTW, speaking of movies, if you have any interest at all in finance, see "Margin Call", about the last 24 hours of one of the major investment banks in 2008. Sort of a thinking person's version of "Wall Street".

November 18, 2011 at 10:57 am |
    • This Just In.

This just in. Keep Cain and Gingrich away from the daughters. That is all.

November 18, 2011 at 10:41 am |
  19. This Just In.

This just in. Demi Moore says she is divorcing Kutcher. That is all.

November 18, 2011 at 9:53 am |
    • Truth@TJI

Moore has always seemed like a class act. Kutcher otoh, acts like an azz. Just sayin.

November 18, 2011 at 9:56 am |
    • AleeD@TJI & Truth

Yeah. He's been wh0rin' around on her since 2-1/2 men started with him in the starring role. That was the first I had heard about it. Truth said it, Demi has far more class than AK will ever know.

November 18, 2011 at 10:12 am |
  20. Truth

Good morning all, and potential congrats to JJ...Perhaps something coming down in time for the holidays????
    Mazel Tov in any case!

Good game last night. Tebow was looking good!

November 18, 2011 at 9:18 am |
  21. MicheleG™

Howdy ho everyone! Cheers on a foggy AM. Going to Vegas in a couple of weeks to Caesars!

November 18, 2011 at 9:02 am |
    • RichardHead@MG

Salad? Have fun and bet $ 2.00 on black #7 for me please.

November 18, 2011 at 9:13 am |
      • MicheleG™

That's my BF's department but I will tell him about your request! For my part I am jazzed about a gigantic gift show at the Convention Center.

November 18, 2011 at 9:29 am |
    • AleeD@MicG™

How long are you going to be there? Gift show? That sounds like awesome! If it's anything like the gem shows I've been to, it's a dangerous place to be a credit card. They start to melt after prolonged use. :D

November 18, 2011 at 10:18 am |
      • MicheleG™

we're going to be there from the 1st thru the 5th. My credit cards are already beginning to warm up..............

November 18, 2011 at 10:51 am |
  22. JainaJade

Good morning! Got my scores back and I passed my ITIL training :-) one more thing off the to-do list. In other news found some interesting business cards while doing laundry, apparently the boy has been contacting some interesting stores :-D

November 18, 2011 at 8:25 am |
    • RichardHead

I'm Proud of you JJ. Well Done. Did the cards have anything to do with Bling,Bling?

November 18, 2011 at 8:38 am |
    • Sir Biddle@JJ

Good Morning. Would these be the 5 C's kind of stores?

November 18, 2011 at 8:40 am |
    • MicheleG™

Good for you and potential congrats!

November 18, 2011 at 9:30 am |
    • AleeD@JJ

GoodONya! Do tell. What kind of interesting stores? :D

November 18, 2011 at 10:15 am |
    • JainaJade@RH, SirB, MichelleG, and AleeD

So apparently my earlier comment didn't make it thru...
      But yes boy is apparently in contact with Jared and Mervis, two well known 5 C stores in this area :-D

November 18, 2011 at 11:39 am |
  23. RichardHead

Wake Up America.......TGIF. An old Polish Proverb for you this morning-–The Early Bird gets to crap on your windshield First. Truck Wash time. Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate are ready. Let's make it a Great Day Everyone.

November 18, 2011 at 7:44 am |
    • Sgt. Phil Esterhaus

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmg86CRBBtw&w=640&h=390]

November 18, 2011 at 8:43 am |
  24. AleeD, the reel deel

Good morning and happy Friday! Coffee's ready and so am I! Last day before vacation and I'm jazzed! I loooove to fly! Looks like someone better eat the cookie up there or the chocolate's going to melt and make a mess all over that cup. :D

November 18, 2011 at 7:37 am |
    • RichardHead@AleeD

Good Morning Sista". Don't fly the NY Jets airlines....They ran out of gas last night. HAHA. Take that Queen Missy. Tim Tebow...the next John Elway?

November 18, 2011 at 7:57 am |
      • Sir Biddle@RH

D@mn the Jets! I might have to start rooting for Truth's Broncos if the keep it up.

November 18, 2011 at 8:44 am |
      • RichardHead@SirB

HA!!!!! The Big game will be next week......Buffalo vs. NY Jets. Now if Cleveland and Colt McCoy can pull off an upset this weekend.....

November 18, 2011 at 8:57 am |
      • IHEG@ all involved

Fantabulous game last night, well worth the hour late to work this morning :)

November 18, 2011 at 12:56 pm |
    • AleeD@RichHd

(Hmm, RichHd = Rich in High Definition?) Howdee-doo Brutha Head! I heard about the game on the radio this morning. T-ball does look like he's heading towards Elway fame. We're flying AirTragedy this time around. Southwurst wanted a grand to fly the two of us. NFW. AirTragedy came in under half that.

November 18, 2011 at 8:11 am |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,650 other followers