Coffee klatsch
November 15th, 2011

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Click This Link

you are in point of fact a just right webmaster. The web site loading velocity is incredible. It kind of feels that you're doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a excellent process on this subject!

December 24, 2013 at 7:05 am |
  2. Israel Hoagland

Other diagnostic tests to assess the potential causes for sinusitis may include a mucus culture, nasal endoscopy (see below), X-rays, allergy testing, CT scan of the sinuses, or blood work.;,-..

So long
    <http://healthmedicinebook.com/

July 3, 2013 at 11:17 am |
  3. Truth@Queen

Ok your highness, I just scheduled my first platelet donation for Saturday. What should I expect other than it takes forever and apparently, it makes the donor very cold, so I was told to bring a blanket.

November 15, 2011 at 1:51 pm |
    • Queen of Everything@Truth

I'd say other than a long time and being cold, it shouldn't be much different than donating blood.

November 15, 2011 at 3:27 pm |
    • JBJingles@Truth

Where is Dixie Sugarbaker when you need her!!?? Or Tazer??

November 15, 2011 at 3:45 pm |
      • AleeD@JBJingles

Tazer is Christmas shopping for ecks rated cupcakes. :D

November 15, 2011 at 3:53 pm |
      • Queen of Everything@JBJ

I just can't get myself worked up about Jude. He has already formed his opinion about us and found us lacking. It's his loss and I'm not going to beat myself up about it. The only actions you can change are your own.

November 15, 2011 at 3:57 pm |
      • JBJingles@QoE & AleeD

I know, but the comments are getting worse and more personal....okay I will breathe and ignore and enjoy this place. This is one of my "happy places" to escape to and I get mad when it is being ruined by the riff raff! :)

November 15, 2011 at 4:15 pm |
      • AleeD From Home Sweet Home@QOE & JBJingles

Wise words, my Queen. Wise words.

November 15, 2011 at 4:59 pm |
      • JBJingles@AleeD From Home Sweet Home

btw – your earlier post on the same subject as Queen's was right on and well said. I think some people get jealous of the freindship we have here and don't understand that they could be part of it if willing to be kind and funny and non-judgemental...

November 15, 2011 at 5:26 pm |
      • AleeD From Home Sweet Home@QOE & JBJingles

Do you mean if they were nothing like just-in? HA!
        Thank you nice lady. It was from the heart.

November 15, 2011 at 5:35 pm |
      • JBJingles@AleeD From Home Sweet Home

I think that was the one...something about mean spirited, and something in bloomers! LOL

November 15, 2011 at 6:01 pm |
      • Jerv@Q, JBJ

Q is so right. We all see the world the way we want to. His perception is his reality, as is mine and yours. I aint biting that bait.

November 16, 2011 at 7:58 am |
  4. JBJingles@MTM

OMG! We thought you got ate by a bare bear!! Welcome back, glad you were just off having fun.

November 15, 2011 at 1:18 pm |
    • MT Miner

Lol, thanks. No bear attacks for me, but there have been a bunch of them this year, just last weekend 2 guys got chewed on a bit by a sow griz with cubs about 40 miles south of where I am sitting. Its been the usual 3 month blitz for me, lost 35 lbs so far, out of holes in my belt, will take me all winter to get that weight back, lol

November 15, 2011 at 1:32 pm |
      • Truth@MTM, JBJ

I have long supported the right to arm bears...

November 15, 2011 at 1:36 pm |
      • MT Miner

Lol, the bears around here are well armed I think, they managed to eat two tourists in yellowstone park this year, a good start as some locals would say................

November 15, 2011 at 1:40 pm |
  5. MicheleG™

Hi Ho! Marvelously nice morning to you all! Going on an official Wine Tasting today. Think it will be kind of fun!

November 15, 2011 at 1:08 pm |
    • AleeD@MicheleG™

Hey! How's it going? Where is your wine tasting going to be?

November 15, 2011 at 1:24 pm |
    • MicheleG™

We're going to pick a winery at random in the Temecula Wine Country and go for it!

November 15, 2011 at 1:26 pm |
    • AleeD@MicheleG™

Mmmm. Do you like any particular kind of wine? I'm partial to Merlot.

November 15, 2011 at 1:29 pm |
      • JBJingles@AleeD

I knew there was a reason I liked you! I too am partial to a nice dry Merlot.

November 15, 2011 at 2:15 pm |
      • AleeD@JBJingles

'Cuz of my dry wit? Oh, the Merlot thing. Riiiight Got it. :D
        We were at a high-end restaurant for birthday on one particular occasion. I asked the waiter for a recommendation on a Merlot because I just was learning about them. He asked if I would like to have a little fun? "Of course I would!", says I. He brought out 5 wine glasses each with about a finger's width of wine to taste. He said, one of them is not a Merlot. If you try each of these and decide you like the one that isn't, then we know you don't really like Merlot. And you shouldn't torture yourself any further if you don't. Fair enough, I said.

I did choose a Merlot. The odd one out tasted like battery acid and turned out to be a Cab.
        I'm no Conny Seuer, but I like what I like. :D

November 15, 2011 at 2:37 pm |
    • MicheleG™

I'm beginning to favor Pinot Noir over burgundy or Merlot. However I'[m not a real wine connoisseur. Just a "tourist."

November 15, 2011 at 1:32 pm |
  6. Truth

Ok, this is awkward...One of my vendors has a voice that makes him sound EXACTLY like the Frontier Airlines rabbit. I have to make an effort to not laugh. We are meeting this afternoon.

Welcome back MTM. How was the hunt so far? I am going out next week.

November 15, 2011 at 12:57 pm |
    • MT Miner

Thanks. it has been kind of random, the archery elk season never really peaked out, was too warm, most of the activity was at night. managed to call in a dozen bulls, but none presented a "good" archery shot. think there are 9 deer in barn now, but no elk, that will be the focus to close out the season.

November 15, 2011 at 1:01 pm |
      • Truth@MTM

I have a kick azz recipe for venison stew. Goes GREAT in the winter.

November 15, 2011 at 1:05 pm |
      • MT Miner

Can't beat venison stew in teh winter, that is for certain! I usually grind my deer except for the back straps and tenderloins, all that ground makes excellent chili, tacos, sketti, meatloaf, etc. The elk on the otherhand, that is my roasts, round steaks, etc, I keep every good cut in that form, dont think there is any better wild meat than elk, although lion is a close second, the pork of the wild game.

November 15, 2011 at 1:10 pm |
      • Truth@MTM

Funny that you mention lion. Last night, I watched one of my favorite 1980s films, "Out of Africa", and I love the scene where they get attacked by lions and drop the both of them. Always wondered what they taste like.

November 15, 2011 at 1:16 pm |
    • TX4UREXKARLENE

Lol !! I called Kohl's & talked to a Customer Service Rep & he sounded just like Mr. Weed on Family Guy . I told him & we laughed soooo hard !!! Hi Everyone . I get to work these next 2 weeks - no beer til Friday morning ;-)))

November 15, 2011 at 1:10 pm |
  7. DJChilllyPhil, UPSET

So I just got back from the bank.

Turns out the fraud wasn't in any charge on my card, but in the actual call itself that I received this morning. Closed the card down and cut it up and now I have a temp. card and waiting for a new one.

Freaking A...

November 15, 2011 at 12:56 pm |
    • AleeD@DJFrostyPhil

The fraud call was a fraud. OMG! What a PITA!
      Need to bang your head? :D
      [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJChh7ghGnE&w=640&h=390]

November 15, 2011 at 1:06 pm |
  8. MT Miner

Mornin all. Back from the mountains for a few days, then 10 more on the mountain to close out the season

November 15, 2011 at 12:52 pm |
    • AleeD@MT Miner

Holy cow & welcome back! Have you been mountaineering all this time you've been away?

November 15, 2011 at 12:55 pm |
      • MT Miner

Almost the entire time, the few days I have been back to work have been playing catchup. Takes time to fill 2 elk tags, 3 deer tags, bear tag and wolf tag, not to mention the bride and the kiddo had tags to fill as well. still have a a few to go, but the last 10 days of the season are usually the best here, and I have them off :)

November 15, 2011 at 12:58 pm |
      • AleeD@MT Miner

I don't know much about hunting. What's a tag?
        It's nice to see you back.

November 15, 2011 at 1:04 pm |
      • MT Miner

a "tag" is essentially your permit to hunt an animal, once you shoot an elk for example, you punch your tag with the date and attach it to the carcass. Once filled, it cant be reused, essentially a management tool, some areas they issue a limited number of tags via lottery to limit the harvest, thus managing the herds.

November 15, 2011 at 1:07 pm |
      • AleeD@MT Miner

Gotcha. Thanks for the lesson! :D
        Sounds like you're going to busy / having fun for quite a while.

November 15, 2011 at 1:20 pm |
  9. Mildred

Hello everyone! How are you all? I think something resembling a warm front is going through my area and confusing everyone.

November 15, 2011 at 12:28 pm |
    • AleeD@Mil

Hi! Congrats on the warm front! That's got to be quite a relief. What's new with you?

November 15, 2011 at 12:37 pm |
  10. Sugarpie@Truth

And add his pretend 'package'.

November 15, 2011 at 12:17 pm |
  11. JBJingles

Good morning moonshines! Looks like our pet is back, I thought he had given up on us. Dangerous times for me....my favorite daughter is having a Pampered Chef party...must-resist-temptation, or not. :)

November 15, 2011 at 11:21 am |
    • RichardHead@JBJ

Is Hubs gonna be wearing Pampers? Take pictures for bribery later..:)))

November 15, 2011 at 11:28 am |
      • JBJingles@RH

He's going to need the Pampers when he sees how much I bought...oooooh I had a great idea. I'll order the stuff, it will go to #1 daughter, then I'll have her keep it for xmas when we come up! Brilliant.

November 15, 2011 at 11:38 am |
      • RichardHead@JBJ

You've been hanging around the Queen too much--Corruption of fine young minds. :)

November 15, 2011 at 11:42 am |
      • JBJingles@RH

We woman tend to stick together and enable (I mean encourage) shopping. Besides it is a genetic defect I inherited from the maternal unit!

btw – Glad the back is feeling better...no more lifting WD for a while! Maybe we can put her on Odie's diet. LOL

November 15, 2011 at 11:56 am |
  12. RichardHead@Jerv

Hey Lil' Buddy.... I believe it is your turn for picks ....remember.. we have a Thursday night game this week also.

November 15, 2011 at 10:58 am |
    • Jerv@NFL Nosepickers and RicH

Week 11
      NYJ over Denver
      Dallas over Washington
      Jacksonville over Cleveland (coin toss here)
      NE over KC (for you Monday night nose pickers)

Man I hope I picked from the right week, I got all twisted and turned around.

November 15, 2011 at 1:02 pm |
  13. AleeD@DustaJerk

Is your life so miserable that all you can do is summon up a comment that splits hairs over inanely small things? Oh that's right, you're all about small things because you identify with them so well – you bein' hung like a squirrel an'e'ythang.

Find some joy in life and pay it forward. It doesn't hurt.

November 15, 2011 at 10:32 am |
    • AleeD@DustaJerk

I agree. Someone does.
      For best absorption, make sure to shove the entire bottle up your a$$.

November 15, 2011 at 11:52 am |
    • This Just In

This just in. JustaJude likes foggy full moons, pretend coffee and pretend scones. That is all.

November 15, 2011 at 12:00 pm |
    • Sugarpie@Just-a-dud

Seriously?? You are still here harping about 1 comment made weeks ago?? We (the regulars) have been here almost 1 year and I estimate approx. 73k comments, and you are hung up on ONE comment? Yes it was politically incorrect, get over it and move on.

November 15, 2011 at 12:02 pm |
    • Truth@This just in...

You forgot to mention his pretend girlfriend, pretend job and pretend friends.

November 15, 2011 at 12:07 pm |
    • AleeD@DustaJerk

I'll tell you what, just-in, it doesn't matter what you're packin' in your bloomers because all of us can tell from your comments that what you're really packin' is an empty heart. You are a hard-hearted, mean-spirited person who wouldn't know a positive comment if it bit you. You've latched onto one comment that one person made and have labeled us bigots and negative because it's what you want to see. KUTGW.

"Until I see people play nice to strangers I will every now and then drop one ..."
      I don't care why you stay, but if you stick to your guns, you'll be gone in no time. If you actually paid any real attention to how we treat strangers, you wouldn't have made such an ignorant statement.

November 15, 2011 at 12:26 pm |
    • Dustajude's uncle

We've been drinking all morning, so get to the barn NOW. You will do both of us, so bring the ky if you don't want to walk funny tomorrow. I don't want to hear any whining about how "it hurrrts..."

November 15, 2011 at 12:29 pm |
    • This Just In@DustaJude

This just in. DustaJude claims to have a sense of humor. That is all.

November 15, 2011 at 1:15 pm |
    • AleeD@just-in

You're right. There is nothing funny about child or any other kind of abuse.
      You are the one who brought that into the conversation. No one else did.
      Your reading comprehension skills need work. Explains alot.

November 15, 2011 at 1:15 pm |
    • This Just In@DustaJude

This just in. DustaJude in under 18 years old if the KY joke is about child abuse. That is all.

November 15, 2011 at 1:16 pm |
    • JBJingles@Just-a-dud

My very last comment/question to you, and then you shall be thoroughly ignored.

So, it's OK in your book to make demeaning comments about women, but you loathe racist/bigot/stereotype comments, correct? Just checkin.

November 15, 2011 at 1:21 pm |
  14. AleeD@Rich?

HA! It wasn't THAT foggy – neither was I. At 4:20am EST, moonlight was shining thru the skylight at our casa. I opted for cheerful greeting vs. getting persnickety about phase of the moon. ;)

November 15, 2011 at 10:03 am |
    • Truth@AleeD, RichHead

We had the same thing...I was up at 4:45 this morning and it looked like a light was on outside. Nice time of year.

November 15, 2011 at 10:05 am |
    • RichardHead@AleeD

Not me Sista'. I think you know who it is tho.....

November 15, 2011 at 10:05 am |
    • AleeD@RichHd

That's what the question mark was for. I wasn't sure, 'cuz you do have a tendency to tease. ;) Now I have a whole (a-hole) different answer ....

How are you, Rich, feeling? Are you actually feeling better or are you muddling thru because you have to?

November 15, 2011 at 10:11 am |
    • AleeD@RichHd

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

That's what the question mark was for. I wasn't sure, 'cuz you do have a tendency to tease. ;) Now I have a whole (@-hole) different answer ....

November 15, 2011 at 10:12 am |
    • RichardHead@AleeD

Still got a little hitch in my giddyup but I feel better than over the weekend. Glad you got the floor done,now you can relax a little before the Holidays.

November 15, 2011 at 10:21 am |
    • AleeD@RichardHead

Sweet! I'm glad your pain has shrunk down to a mere "hitch!" Do you have a line on a good masseuse? There's nothing like having nasty knots worked out by a professional.

I'm not talking about the kind that gives happy endings ... oh he!! ... sometimes it's hard to be serious in here. :D

November 15, 2011 at 12:36 pm |
  15. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

And a good morning to the empty Klatsch! Looks like people are having trouble waking up this morning?

I can help with- wait a sec... *phone*

Hello? Yes... WHAT?! OH HELL NO!

Bank just intercepted an attempt to use my card to buy clothes online. Visiting a branch just got pushed to the top of the to-do list.

So how is your day turning out so far?

November 15, 2011 at 9:57 am |
    • AleeD@DJCP

Dang! That's a crummy way to wake up. Were they clothes that would fit you? Maybe similar to Evil's minions, you've acquired a secret personal shopper. :D

November 15, 2011 at 10:05 am |
    • RichardHead@DJCP

I believe The Queen has absconded your card for a viral shopping trip. :)))

November 15, 2011 at 10:07 am |
      • Queen of Everything@Richard

I only use your credit card info when I shop online. BTW, you're going to see a charge from the Loft on your next statement. Keep in mind that I saved 40% by shopping during their Friends and Family event.

November 15, 2011 at 10:10 am |
    • Truth@DJPhil

That same thing happened to me some months back. I have to say that AMEX was great about it. Got me a new card in 48 hours and I never even felt a bump in the road. Best of luck with this.

November 15, 2011 at 10:39 am |
  16. faith

Good morning all!! They said "coffee klatsch" on Mike and Molly last night. :) I thought of us! I have a raging sinus infection, but thank goodness for the Neti pot or I wouldn't be able to breathe!!

November 15, 2011 at 9:42 am |
    • RichardHead@faith

Good Morning Young One...Hope you get to feeling better soon. How's the Family?

November 15, 2011 at 9:49 am |
      • faith

The family is well! Thanks for asking. And, I know I'm late with this, but I was really sorry to read about your brother's passing. Know that you are in my thoughts.

November 15, 2011 at 10:21 am |
      • RichardHead@faith

Thank You, That means alot to me.

November 15, 2011 at 10:35 am |
  17. RichardHead@NFL NosePickers

Week 10 standings as of 11-15-11........
    1.RH 22-15...3-1 on picks.....Got that Mojo risin'.
    2. Truth 21-13...3-1 on picks...good job Bro,but Jerv is sneaking up on us.
    3. Jerv 21-14...4-0 on picks...You 'da Man Lil' Buddy.
    4. Queen DNP...14-10...Guess she didn't like the color of the uniforms or the mascots.
    5. SirB DNP...8-4.......ModBotz got him.

November 15, 2011 at 9:25 am |
    • Queen of Everything@Richard

If you are going by the percentage of correct predictions then the standings would be as follows:
      Sir Biddle: 66%
      Truth: 61%
      Jerv: 60%
      Richard: 59%
      Little ol' me: 58%
      Mascots and team colors seem to be working just fine!

November 15, 2011 at 10:08 am |
      • Truth@Queen

I try to avoid percentages, numbers scare me.

November 15, 2011 at 11:04 am |
    • Jerv@NFL NosePickers

Good gods, 45-7, Minnesota got clobbered.

November 15, 2011 at 10:32 am |
  18. Jerv

Morning! I agree with SirB the moderating sucks. Got me twice already. Grrrrrrrr........Got a huge grant to work on this month so I'll be in and out. Be bad little Klatshers.

November 15, 2011 at 8:33 am |
    • RichardHead@Jerv

Morning Lil' Buddy.......Who or whom is buried in Grants tomb? Major whipping by the Packers last night.....Ouch. :)))

November 15, 2011 at 9:01 am |
  19. Truth

Good morning all!
    How is everyone doing today? Apparently we are all a lot better than the Vikings are...Some game last night.

November 15, 2011 at 8:23 am |
    • RichardHead

Good Morning Bro and All. Made it to Mobile,AL. If you can make it there, You can make it anywhere. HA ! Thanks for the coffee AleeD.

November 15, 2011 at 8:43 am |
  20. AleeD

Wake up sleepyheads! Coffee, tea, hot chocolate and mulled cider are ready for your enjoyment! It started as a foggy, full moon morning. Now the sun has risen, the chirds are birping and it's going to be a great day!

Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

November 15, 2011 at 8:17 am |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,353 other followers