September 23rd, 2011

1. Pat

Reading through these comments, it's amazing how many people are suffering from Stick up the Rear Syndrome. You're shouting "HE DESERVED TO BE FIRED" as if it's some grand, earth-shattering revelation, when even the kid who wrote the song recognizes that he deserved it.

Get over it and learn to laugh. Of all the offensive things in the world worth getting one's panties in a twist over, I think a guy singing about sucky customers is pretty low on the list.

October 22, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Reply
    • kelly

I have been a waitress and a barista and let me tell you customers can be great but they can also be complete jerk-offs. This kid would not be the first one to come up with a rant about sucky customers. Maybe some people should listen to what he is complaining about and realize THEY ARE that sucky customer. The sucky customer comes in and thinks they can treat you however they want, like a dog, and servers are people who often times have limited resources to provide you with what you are requesting. To those sucky customers...SCREW YOU and get over yourself. You are not as important as you think you are.

October 22, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Reply
  2. Santaclaus

Its coffee, it takes a minute to make you lazy fat people!!

October 22, 2011 at 8:22 am | Reply
  3. stacey

Jeez, REALLY?!?!?! I found it to be funny! AND THIS IS SO SERIOUS THAT IT'S NEWS????? WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS!!!! CAN'T TAKE A JOKE???? Wow, loosen up your underwear, lighten up Francis.......I can't believe this is news when there are a hell of a lot worse things in the world that are a hell of a lot more serious than this.....poor use of grammer on my part.....but, really?!?!?!

October 21, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Reply
  4. A Starbucks fan (still)

Gosh, can people take a joke anymore?

I wouldn't have posted the video had I wanted to keep my job. But, if this actually did anything to significantly damage Starbucks's reputation in the eyes of the people who like their service/company, then I'd be surprised.

... why so serious?

October 21, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Reply
    • Sara

I agree with you. Why take it so seriously? And why fire him? We know we are exactly the way he described us. Even the customers laugh at other customer orders. Being PC taken a bit too far on this one.

October 22, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Reply
  5. Star up chucks

Star brecks makes me want to vomit.

October 21, 2011 at 10:57 am | Reply