Coffee klatsch
September 16th, 2011

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. JBJ_from Moms Pueblo@RH

A Birthday toast for RichardHead....May your cake be sweet and the love and friendships in your life even sweeter, cheers my friend and Happy Birthday!!

September 19, 2011 at 3:41 am |
  2. JBJ_from Moms Pueblo@All

Since I'm up, thought I would give a quick update on my condition...Friday they diagnosed me with Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis. It's been a roller coaster of emotions the past few days and I want to thank RH for helping me through this and the kind words of Truth yesterday.

September 19, 2011 at 3:38 am |
  3. JBJ_from Moms Pueblo@Queen

I hear you are going to bedazzle a cane for me! :) I figured I would get Tazer and/or wendy to trick out a scooter for me if it comes to that!

September 18, 2011 at 2:16 pm |
  4. Queen of Everything from the Castle@AleeD

Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    You look like a monkey,
    But Richard smells like one too!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

September 18, 2011 at 12:33 pm |
    • Johnny Cash@Queen

The Cleveland trains a rollin'
      It's comin' round the bend
      I ain't seen Payton Manning
      since ...I don't know when
      I'm stuck in Indiana
      Lordy,help me get out
      I might as well just sit down
      Bow my head and POUT!!
      14-9 at the half,BABY...

September 18, 2011 at 2:46 pm |
    • Dandy Don Meredith@Queen

Turn out the light's
      The party's over.....
      Pee Wee Football Team my AZZ!!

September 18, 2011 at 3:51 pm |
  5. Truth

Ok folks, it is approaching 10:30 mountin time, and I am going to make bride a late breakfast and settle in for a day of pigskin. Be well all and will talk to you tomorrow on RichHead Day!

September 18, 2011 at 12:23 pm |
  6. Truth@JBJ, RichHead

Class was both fascinating, scary and informative at the same time. Makes me wish it was the year 2000 again, which for me marked the end of simplicity as we knew it. Took Bride to the movies last night, and for the first time, I saw a "See Something, Say Something" PSA with the trailers. Would have been inconceivable not too many years ago. Shows me how much our world has changed and continues to change.

AndJBJ, PLEASE know we are with you. I am not a fan of most social media, as I have said before on here. I think that it is a tragedy just how many marriages and relationships have fallen prey to FB and the like, but one GREAT thing that has happened here is the cohesion that has formed among the regulars. You do not see that very often. PLEASE know that you are not alone. Be well my friend!

September 18, 2011 at 11:58 am |
  7. JBJ_from Moms Pueblo@RH

I'm being moderated again, so posts are not going through. And it was a funny one too! Drive safe my friend.

September 18, 2011 at 11:15 am |
  8. Truth

Good morning one and all!
    A VERY HAPPY B-DAY to AleeD! Many happy returns and do something fun today!

Many best wishes to to Brother RichHead, the almost birthday boy and to JBJ, who is dealing with more than any of us should. Please know that you have our support darlin', now and always. Be well my dear!

September 18, 2011 at 11:15 am |
    • JBJ_from Moms Pueblo@Truth

Thank you so much, you have no idea how much the support here means to me, or maybe you do as you so eloquently stated in the past...

September 18, 2011 at 11:17 am |
    • RichardHead@Truth

Morning Bro, WE WANT TEBOW!!! How did the class go?

September 18, 2011 at 11:27 am |
  9. JBJ_from Moms Pueblo@RH

Still being moderated!?

*hands over the bleach* Yeah, the 3 of us nekked bowling would not be a pretty sight! I may just be a vegetable today an lay my lazy azz on the couch all day long. Drive safe tonight my friend. BTW deadeye called me yesterday morning and this morning, he is being very supportive for a change...I don't think he really means to be such an ahole sometimes....

September 18, 2011 at 11:14 am |
  10. JBJ_from Moms Pueblo@RH

WTH, I'm being moderated! Let's try this again...
    Mom's boyfriend is coming over later, probably want to play some Wii Bowling...maybe I'll just watch so I don't hurt myself! LOL Or maybe a few games of Iranian Rummy. Beautiful sunny day here, no rain, but it is the desert so it's used to it. Have fun grilling, give WD a good belly rub for me. You work tomorrow or did you declare it a National Holiday in honor of your birthday?

September 18, 2011 at 10:56 am |
    • RichardHead@JBJ

OMG–Naked Wii bowling with geriatrics? Seriously? Where's the bleach....My eyes...Noooooo...HA! WD and I won't leave out till midnite so I guess..Yes,it is a National Holiday.

September 18, 2011 at 11:02 am |
  11. JBJingles_from Moms Pueblo

Looks like I'm the early bird again, or make that the only bird...everyone hiding out this weekend?

September 18, 2011 at 9:41 am |
    • RichardHead@JBJ

I beat you by 1 minute......Good Morning. How 'ya feeling today? I found out too late that Tazer had a Bday either on Friday or Saturday. I am bummed out. :(((

September 18, 2011 at 10:08 am |
      • JBJ_from Moms Pueblo@RH

Ha, I didn't play 19 because I didn't remember the #'s you gave me! I played 7, 9, 17, and 18, oh well. I fell last night when I went to bed, so I have a lump on the back of my head, a very sore back, buised foot, and a sore right butt cheek....other than that I'm just peachy. Any plans for today?

September 18, 2011 at 10:41 am |
      • RichardHead@JBJ

I didn't think that Coor's Light was a strong beer. It doesn't count unless you fall ON the bed...Sorry.Bison Burgers today in between some rain showers. Finally rain....YAY!! What are you two trouble makers up to?

September 18, 2011 at 10:49 am |
      • JBJ_from Moms Pueblo@RH

Mom's boyfriend is coming over later, probably want to play some Wii Bowling...maybe I'll just watch so I don't hurt myself! LOL Or maybe a few games of Iranian Rummy. Beautiful sunny day here, no rain, but it is the desert so it's used to it. Have fun grilling, give WD a good belly rub for me. You work tomorrow or did you declare it a National Holiday in homor of your birthday?

September 18, 2011 at 10:55 am |
  12. RichardHead@TheBdayGirlAleeD

WoooooooHooooooo,More gray hair and wrinkles–HA!! At Noon today I shall face East and present a Birthday toast with Jack and Coke in your honor. I hope you have a Great Day and many,many more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Now break out the cake,I'm Hungry..Oh,WD sends Birthday Kisses. :))

September 18, 2011 at 9:40 am |
    • JBJingles_from Moms Pueblo@RH

Looks like we were posting at the same time! Great minds think alike. :) I played 7, 17, 18 and won on 7 & 17, $36! Should have kept playing that...the darn penny machines took me for almost $400, but mom won about $600 so I don't feel so bad.

September 18, 2011 at 10:03 am |
      • RichardHead@JBJ

What happened to # 19? You could have broke the Bank with that one. Hahahaha.

September 18, 2011 at 10:10 am |
  13. JBJingles_from Moms Pueblo@AleeD & RH

Almost HBTY, Almost HBTY, you know the rest... Am I the only who can't sleep?? Been up since 2, caffeine free diet coke and pepper jack cheese for breakfast...

September 17, 2011 at 7:00 am |
    • RichardHead@JBJ

Good Morning and Thank You. I also tossed and turned ALL nite for some reason.....I'll blame Truth's insomnia that made it's way from AZ to Texas the past couple of days. How are you doing?

September 17, 2011 at 8:26 am |
      • JBJingles_from Moms Pueblo@RH

Good morning again. I went back to bed and finally fell asleep, then the gardner shows and up and starts whacking weeds at 6 a.m.!! I'm now officially up and have coffee. I'm ok, but this thing is stating to set in on me. I think I was so relieved yesterday that I didn't have a tomber or cancer, but now reality is starting to hit.

September 17, 2011 at 9:18 am |
      • RichardHead@JBJ

Just start yelling Ice or Border Patrol. That should fix his ass. Always remember that you have US around you. We All will support you in anyway that we can. :))

September 17, 2011 at 9:54 am |
  14. Queen of Everything from the Castle

Where are MT Miner and Evil Grin?

September 16, 2011 at 4:13 pm |
    • RichardHead@Queen

MTM was on a hunting trip and I haven't heard from EG. Maybe the minions are holding him hostage?

September 16, 2011 at 4:20 pm |
  15. TX4UREXKARLENE

Enjoy your Birthdays RichardHead & AleeD !!!!!!

September 16, 2011 at 3:54 pm |
    • RichardHead@TX4U

Thank You, Gotta make it through the weekend first.:)) Go Chiefs. :)

September 16, 2011 at 3:55 pm |
  16. Queen of Everything from the Castle

The first pot of chili of the season is simmering away. It is now officially fall (barring anymore 90 degree days).

September 16, 2011 at 3:51 pm |
    • RichardHead@Queen

Better make a BIG POT with onions,'cuz you'll be crying on Sunday. :)

September 16, 2011 at 3:54 pm |
  17. Chicago Lady

Happy Birthday shout out to Alee & Richardhead! May they be the bestest birthdays eva!

September 16, 2011 at 3:36 pm |
    • AleeD@Chicago Lady & All

Thank you nice lady! Will report on Monday if I can. We've got inventory next week and I'm not sure if I'll get to my desk much. Y'all enjoy and have a great weekend!

September 16, 2011 at 3:51 pm |
    • RichardHead@Chicago Lady

Thank You my Dear.. I hope I make it to Monday 'cuz I heard AleeD is a Party Animal. :))

September 16, 2011 at 3:51 pm |
  18. RichardHead@Truth

Check your e-mail,please. Thx.

September 16, 2011 at 2:54 pm |
    • Truth@RichHead

Just got back. I've seen better news...

September 16, 2011 at 3:04 pm |
      • RichardHead@Truth

Just sent you another one and I concur. Thanks Bro.

September 16, 2011 at 3:35 pm |
  19. Arthur McBride@QOE

"... coach Paul Brown as vice president, general manager and head coach. The franchise conducted a team naming contest in 1945. The most popular submission was "Browns" in recognition of Paul Brown, already an established and popular figure in Ohio sports. "

September 16, 2011 at 12:58 pm |
    • Queen of Everything from the Castle

That's really lame. Kinda like their team.

September 16, 2011 at 1:08 pm |
      • Peyton Manning@Queen

Your highness, since being injured, I have been doing a lot of thinking...And I need to be straight with not only you, but also my wife, kids and other fans. I am not playing due to an injury, but I am sitting out because I am afraid. Afraid of defensive linemen, but also of my own identity. For years, I have been hiding who I am and I need to explore that. I am hereby leaving Indy and am retiring to Provincetown, MA to run a juice bar with my partner Lance. I am sure that you and the rest of our fans will understand. I think I need a good cry, and maybe send myself some flowers.

September 16, 2011 at 1:11 pm |
    • Barney Miller

Good thing his last name wasn't Lipschitz.

September 16, 2011 at 1:10 pm |
  20. Mildred

Hello everyone! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

September 16, 2011 at 12:24 pm |
    • AleeD

Yooo 2!

September 16, 2011 at 12:28 pm |
    • RichardHead@Mildred

Stay warm this weekend....27 degrees in NY,kinda early for that.

September 16, 2011 at 12:31 pm |
    • Jerv

You do the same Mil!

September 16, 2011 at 12:48 pm |
  21. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Keeping with the silliness that I posted yesterday... =)

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb-gfWjVcCA&w=640&h=390]

September 16, 2011 at 12:18 pm |
    • RichardHead@DJCP

I think he ate part of his finger.

September 16, 2011 at 12:21 pm |
    • Jerv@DJC

WTH? Too funny! What the heck is that from?

September 16, 2011 at 12:49 pm |
    • AleeD

Silly is good. ;-)

September 16, 2011 at 12:52 pm |
      • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@Jerv, AleeD, others that are curious

It's a mashup between this song:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWi7CLoZ2Q&w=640&h=390]

and this sound:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydqL6T8YHRs&w=640&h=390]

September 16, 2011 at 1:59 pm |
  22. JainaJade@All

I am heading out to work from home so probably won't be on the rest of the day. I get to be a mommy for the weekend and want to make sure my place is 100% toddler proof :-D
    Happy Early Birthday to AleeD and RH...don't go too crazy this weekend!
    @JBJ hope everything works out for you I, have had plenty of lab rat experiences and they just suck. Fingers crossed for great results :-)

September 16, 2011 at 12:07 pm |
    • AleeD

Thank you! Have fun being mommy!!

September 16, 2011 at 12:09 pm |
    • RichardHead@JJ

Thank You,JJ. Have a Great weekend. :)

September 16, 2011 at 12:11 pm |
    • Jerv@JJ

Have fun, JJ!

September 16, 2011 at 1:00 pm |
  23. RichardHead@Truth,Jerv

Did Youse Guys get a chance to work on your pick answers?

September 16, 2011 at 11:43 am |
    • Truth@RichHead

What are the games again? I tried looking back at previous threads, but work keeps popping up.

September 16, 2011 at 11:53 am |
      • RichardHead@Truth

Cleveland vs The Indy Bolts
        Buffalo Bisons vs Oakland
        Seattle vs Pitt

September 16, 2011 at 11:56 am |
      • Truth@RichHead

I will have to go with Cleveland over Indy, 24-10
        Oakland over Buffalo 28-14
        Seattle over Pittsburgh 13-7

You heard it here first!

September 16, 2011 at 12:04 pm |
      • Queen of Everything from the Castle@Truth, Richard

I know I'm not in your little boys football club but here are my picks based on my vast knowledge of football.
        Cleveland/Indy: Indy all the way. WTH is a brown anyway?
        Buffalo/Oakland: Buffalo. I like their colors better. Unless it's a night game and then the Oakland's black and silver would be more appropriate. Is it a night game?
        Seattle/Pitt: Seahawks FTW. I'm not sure what that emblem is on the side of the Pittsburgh helmet but it doesn't say Steelers to me. They should have steel I-beam or something. Or change their name to Stealers and have some guy jacking a car.

September 16, 2011 at 12:41 pm |
      • RichardHead@Queen

And we wonder why there are not alot of female sportscasters. You may join us Darling.

September 16, 2011 at 12:50 pm |
      • Jerv@RicH, Truth and Q

I'm not even gonna try and pick the scores but I do have a general feel for the teams to try and pick winners. Is that alright or do I have to pick scores?

Indy over Cleveland
        Oakland over Buffalo
        Pittsburgh over Seattle

September 16, 2011 at 12:54 pm |
      • RichardHead@Jerv

I think teams is fine. Unless your psychic. :)

September 16, 2011 at 1:02 pm |
      • Jerv@RicH&All

Okay cool. Well dude, I'm outta here. Been playing on the internets too much today. Have a great weekend everyone!

September 16, 2011 at 1:09 pm |
      • AleeD@Jerv

*waves*
        Have a great weekend!

September 16, 2011 at 1:11 pm |
      • RichardHead@Jerv

Be careful this weekend Lil'Buddy and have a Great One. :))

September 16, 2011 at 1:11 pm |
    • Queen of Everything from the Castle@Richard

Thanks for the offer but this will probably be the only time I offer my predictions. I'd hate to horn in on your male bonding time.

September 16, 2011 at 1:04 pm |
      • RichardHead@Queen

Oh c'mon...I just wanted to pat you on the Butt. It's a bonding thing. :))

September 16, 2011 at 1:07 pm |
      • Queen of Everything from the Castle@Richard

Only if I get to kick your balls!

September 16, 2011 at 1:14 pm |
      • Indianapolis Colts@Queen

We've been looking for a new kicker...Your Hired.

September 16, 2011 at 1:17 pm |
  24. RichardHead

WTH-–Willie Nelson got moderated. How could this happen? :))))

September 16, 2011 at 11:21 am |
    • AleeD

I don't know, but Virginia Slim & Swisher Sweet got moderated, too.

September 16, 2011 at 12:08 pm |
      • RichardHead@AleeD

So did GoldenShower for some reason?

September 16, 2011 at 12:12 pm |
      • AleeD

The one to Lynn? It's there, under gpo's s'name. (Nice shot man.)

September 16, 2011 at 12:28 pm |
    • Jerv

They moderated Zombie Boy?? Are you fraking kidding me?

September 16, 2011 at 12:55 pm |
      • AleeD@Jerv

I know, right?!? Left Zombie Girl flapping in the breeze.

September 16, 2011 at 1:00 pm |
  25. Truth

Not sure if this will post or not, but fingers are crossed for JBJ and all things medical. Best to you my dear!

September 16, 2011 at 10:53 am |
  26. JBJingles_from Moms Pueblo

Good morning chums! Hectic week here, but I think I'm done being a lab rat for now! The Mayo Clinic rocks...valet parking, Belgian pancakes and chicken with champagne sauce in the cafeteria!!

September 16, 2011 at 9:14 am |
    • AleeD@JBJ

Sweet! How did they do on the medical side? Did you get a diagnosis yet?

September 16, 2011 at 9:16 am |
      • JBJingles_from Moms Pueblo@AleeD

I find out at 10 today...I have been elecricuted, a human pin cushion, and xrayed insdie and out(SEP, EMG, MRI) + blood, so hopefully have some answers today....thanks for asking.

September 16, 2011 at 9:28 am |
    • JBJingles_from Moms Pueblo

Oh and did I mention the piano players in the lobby? Not your typical medical facility!

September 16, 2011 at 10:00 am |
      • RichardHead

Here's an ICE Cold one for 'Ya. Thinking of you.

September 16, 2011 at 11:40 am |
      • TX4UREXKARLENE

Thank You JB :-) TX4 is what I go by ;-D I like it here ! It's raining in Missouri & I can not stop watching Georgia O'Keeffe !!!

September 16, 2011 at 2:56 pm |
    • TX4UREXKARLENE

Good Luck !!! I hope it's nothing !!! You are the third person I know that's been there !

September 16, 2011 at 10:23 am |
      • JBJingles_from Moms Pueblo@TX4(your name is too long)

Thanks and welcome to the Klatsch! I've seen you post here a few times, but I've never formally greeted you. :)

September 16, 2011 at 10:31 am |
    • Sir Biddle@JBJ

Hope all goes well JBJingles.

September 16, 2011 at 10:46 am |
    • Jerv@JBJ

Yeah, JBJ, nothing but good karma for you!

September 16, 2011 at 1:02 pm |
  27. Truth

Ok, I am out for a while, since nothing is getting posted. If we don't talk later, enjoy your weekends all!

September 16, 2011 at 9:01 am |
    • AleeD@Truth, Lulu and other Moderatees

Please forgive me if I'm posting something you already know: have you tried changing your email address(es)?

September 16, 2011 at 9:15 am |
  28. Sir Biddle

Morning Crew, I think....is this Moderation Day II?

September 16, 2011 at 9:00 am |
    • RichardHead

It's Payton Mannings fault.

September 16, 2011 at 9:02 am |
    • Sir Biddle

Yea, I made the cut and didn't get moderated!!!

September 16, 2011 at 9:10 am |
  29. JainaJade

Good morning and Happy Friday!
    Also a Happy Birthday to my Better Half :-) To celebrate Creme Brulee Cheesecake for everyone!

September 16, 2011 at 8:53 am |
    • AleeD

HBTY,
      HBTY,
      HB Better Ha-a-a-a-alf,
      HBTY!!

September 16, 2011 at 8:57 am |
  30. TX4UREXKARLENE

Morning ! Omg – I'm so sore from work !! Looking forward to 2 nights off ... Everyone enjoy your weekend ;-D I need beer $

September 16, 2011 at 8:45 am |
  31. Truth

Why am I being moderated?

September 16, 2011 at 8:33 am |
    • RichardHead@Truth

Were you a Naughty Boy?

September 16, 2011 at 8:34 am |
      • Truth@RichHead

No, not even close, I was calling Dr. Oz a s-t-o-o-g-e for drumming up the arsenic controversy this week. Kind of laughable when you think about it.

September 16, 2011 at 8:42 am |
    • Lulu

I'm having the same problem! Grr.....

September 16, 2011 at 8:41 am |
    • Steve Jobs

This is why I watch Faux News....I never get Moderated.

September 16, 2011 at 9:00 am |
  32. Truth

Good morning all and Happy Friday to all!
    Whatever you do, DO NOT DRINK APPLE JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accordingto Dr. Oz (media hack and Oprah-created Stooge) it has ARSENIC! It will kill us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh the humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What some people won't do for ratings...What's that saying about there is no bad publicity?

September 16, 2011 at 8:26 am |
  33. AleeD

Good morning and happy Friday! Coffee is on. Thanks for the b'fast tacos Rich.

September 16, 2011 at 8:01 am |
    • RichardHead

Your Welcome. Count Down T-2days. :))

September 16, 2011 at 8:08 am |
    • AleeD

Yepper! Got anything fun planned or are you going to be surprised?

September 16, 2011 at 8:14 am |
      • RichardHead@AleeD

I think WD has a surprise party planned–she's being a little tight lipped tho.

September 16, 2011 at 8:18 am |
    • Ms. Grammar

Happy Early Birthday! I won't be on the computer on Sunday. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!! HUGS!

September 16, 2011 at 9:32 am |
      • AleeD

Thank you!

September 16, 2011 at 9:38 am |
  34. Jerv

Hello compadres! Wonderful cool weather in VA today. Perfect for keeping tempers cool for a meeting I have today. I'll check back in for lunch.

September 16, 2011 at 7:13 am |
    • RichardHead@Jerv

Don't forget the baseball bat in case someone needs a whacking. :))

September 16, 2011 at 7:15 am |
      • Jerv@RicH

Haha! You have no idea the number of times I would have loved to do that. Dexter would have a field day with these people, I tell ya'.

September 16, 2011 at 7:22 am |
      • RichardHead@Jerv

You can always borrow Pop's tire thumper,it's more discreet. Ha!!

September 16, 2011 at 7:24 am |
  35. RichardHead

It's a Beautiful Day in the neighborhood and unlike the Queen, I shall start the coffee,put on the tea kettle and we have brisket,egg and cheese tacos for breakfast. Better grab an extra blanket Queenie 'cuz after Cleveland gets done with Indy on Sunday,Let it snow,let it snow. Ha!

September 16, 2011 at 6:53 am |
    • Queen of Everything from the Castle

I had sticky buns to make! I couldn't be bothered by trivialities like starting the coffee. That's what you're for, best friendsie.

September 16, 2011 at 8:11 am |
      • RichardHead@Queen

Yes,it is my lifes calling,Thank You very mush. :))

September 16, 2011 at 8:13 am |
  36. Queen of Everything from the Castle

Good morning, friends! Chilly (and dark) start to the day here in Indy but a peaceful one as well. Nothing like sitting on the deck, wrapped in a blanket, listening to the rooster and the cows from the farm down the street. Ahhhh, country life! The boys will be up soon so I'm gong to get started on the caramel pecan sticky buns. Have a great morning!

September 16, 2011 at 6:46 am |
    • Ms. Grammar

ooooo.....Please save one for me. I like them cut in half, toasted and smothered in butter and honey. And I wonder why I'm diabetic. :)

I rationalize by taking an extra hit of insulin. I figure none of us get out of here alive so we might as well enjoy the ride!

September 16, 2011 at 9:35 am |
      • Truth@Ms Grammar

Truer words never spoken!

September 16, 2011 at 12:05 pm |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,054 other followers