August 11th, 2011

1. tryecrot

August 27, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Reply
  2. JJ

Bourdain is right. Paula Deen is disgusting. The woman could strip naked and wrap herself in bacon and no one would notice.

August 20, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Reply
  3. Charlotte

Yet a new concept in 'just how disgusting can you make something and still convince some people it qualifies as "food"?' For crying out loud. I try never to eat fried ANYTHING but butter? Please. The very thought is revolting. The very best Fair Food? A nice roasted ear of corn (preferably without butter), maybe a fresh fruit smoothie (hold the additional sweetener, please, so I can taste the fruit), how about some freshly roasted nuts?

August 14, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Reply
  4. tommy

i like deep fried farts! lol!

August 12, 2011 at 9:15 am | Reply
  5. Jerv

Sweet Peter Jesus, that is disgusting!

August 12, 2011 at 7:59 am | Reply
    • Paula Deen

I be smackin' my lips Y'all.

August 12, 2011 at 8:07 am | Reply
  6. yas

WHY i ask?Just Because you can fry just about anything... doesnt mean you should. america already has an obesity problem lets just enhance it by handing them a heart disease on a stick

August 12, 2011 at 5:06 am | Reply
  7. mmw590

If somepaid me $1000 or more and paid for my hospital bill should I have a heart attack then I might do it. But that is disgusting.

August 12, 2011 at 5:01 am | Reply
  8. Pam

I would not eat fried butter but I have to admit one of the best things I've ever tasted in my life is FRIED CHEESECAKE! There used to be a little fast food Chinese place Fort Lauderdale that made the best fried cheesecake in the world. It was little chunks of cheese cake battered and fried to perfection. They gave me a free sample with my lunch order one day and I was instantly hooked. I've looked for it at other Chinese restaurants since then and have never been able to find it on any menu anywhere. I don't know if that restaurant is still there because I moved away.

August 12, 2011 at 12:52 am | Reply
    • Google

I'll help you find your little Chinese restaurant.

August 12, 2011 at 7:04 am | Reply
  9. 66Biker

Don't y'all be making fun o' Hillbilly Chef now.

August 11, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Reply
  10. Angela

If I'm going to eat half a stick of butter I'm going to be sure I'll enjoy it...in a pound cake or something.

August 11, 2011 at 11:22 pm | Reply
  11. Lila

I hate fried food, the title made me throw up a bit,.

August 11, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Reply