Coffee klatsch
August 5th, 2011

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Cami Kirschbaum

I've been meaning to read this and just never obtained a chance. It is an issue that Im actually interested in, I just started reading and Im glad I did. You are a great blogger, one of the very best that Ive seen. This weblog undoubtedly has some facts on subject that I just wasnt aware of. Thanks for bringing this stuff to light.

December 15, 2013 at 7:18 am | Reply
  2. SeaBee from Home Port

Morning, Klatschkies! Happy weekend!
    I will be at work, today, and depending on how busy I am, I may or may not be around later today. Hope you all have a wonderful first weekend of August!

August 6, 2011 at 9:42 am | Reply
  3. Queen of Everything

Good morning! 9 days until my birthday!!!!!!

August 6, 2011 at 8:51 am | Reply
    • It B. Hot

Are you sure you weren't hatched? Happy Saturday Homies !!

August 6, 2011 at 10:32 am | Reply
  4. Don Meredith

Turn out the lights.... The Party's over...Have a Great Weekend Everyone.

August 5, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Reply
  5. JBJingles

*sings* I think I'm alone now...doesn't seem to be anyone around now... Sigh, 15 long minutes to go.

August 5, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Reply
  6. wendy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

*tears hair out*

wish folks would quit freakin out over on wall street...

August 5, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Reply
    • JBJingles@wendy

Should I take up a collection for a wig?? Any color preference?? Now is the time to try out that flaming red head siren look...

August 5, 2011 at 6:40 pm | Reply
  7. Truth@All

Ok folks, I am out. May check in over the weekend, but if not, stay cool and safe!

August 5, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Reply
  8. Blahh/ IHEG

Good Night!

August 5, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Reply
  9. I Heart Evil Grin

OH! ok, thanks!

August 5, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Reply
  10. I Heart Evil Grin

I know there was something important I had to do in 10 days, but for the life of me now I cannot remember?? I sure wish I had someone to remind me....anyone help me out?

August 5, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Reply
    • RichardHead@IHEG

I believe you have your days mixed up...it is NEXT month on the 18th and 19th that are Very important. Mark your calendar.

August 5, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Reply
    • Truth@IHEG, RichHead

15 August is Steig Larssen's b-day. Go celebrate by grabbing a copy of "The gal with the dragon tat".

August 5, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Reply
  11. Queen of Everything@All

I'm packing up and heading home. Stay cool this weekend. Toodles!
    P. S. My birthday is in 10 days.

August 5, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Reply
  12. JBJingles

Will this day/week ever end...

August 5, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Reply
  13. Chicago Lady

Bike riding in Bolingbrook tomorrow am with my sweety (we've stopped looking for Stacy Peterson).
    Celebrate my granddaughter's first bday also tomorrow then Sunday I babysit while her parents watch a Cubs game (Cubs suck – I'm a Sox fan)

August 5, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Reply
    • RichardHead@Chicago Lady

Now wait a minute-What about Sammie Sosa or Keith Moreland who was a catcher for my old High skool team and played for the Cubs and then....Your right..Cubs suck.

August 5, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Reply
  14. I Heart Evil Grin

LOL, nope, the french dip is unhealthy enough, although we do make them ourselves to control the portion. I am going to do the BBQ pulled chicken on rolls and a variety of chex mix/ chips, gonna start out slow and go from there, worse comes to worse the hub and I eat leftover BBQ chicken sandwhiches for 3 days. and if it makes people stay and drink more and I need more food in a pinch i can order some pizzas

August 5, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Reply
    • RichardHead@IHEG

Excellent choices. I hate to ask this but do you need a license to sell or serve food in the bar?

August 5, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Reply
      • I Heart Evil Grin

Sell yes, serve no. I have worked back end in a restaruant during H.S and my father was a chef so I am more than knowledgeable about safe handling practices, so I am not worried about getting anyone sick. Good Looking out tho! cuz it would suck to do it and gotten in trouble!

August 5, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Reply
  15. I Heart Evil Grin

1.5 hours until FREEDOM and a french dip sandwich and a glass of red!

August 5, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Reply
    • RichardHead@IHEG

What? No Freedom fries with that? What did you decide to serve on Sunday?

August 5, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Reply
  16. JBJingles

Best line I've seen today in reference to the jobs report but I don't remember where I saw it? Like a pig in lipstick. I def will have to reuse that one! :)

August 5, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Reply
    • AleeD@JBJ

I replied to your West & Central question above.

I'm leaving work now but I'm sure I'll be checking back from Home Sweet Home. Y'all have fun!

August 5, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead@AleeD

Bye,Bye, Have a good weekend.

August 5, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Reply
  17. JBJingles@RH

I think Odie could text better than me and he has no thumbs... What's cooking this weekend, besides the weather?

August 5, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Reply
    • RichardHead@JBJ

Unless I start grilling at midnite due to the heat,WD and I will be inside under the a/c vents. What are you and DeadEye doing?

August 5, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Reply
      • JBJingles@RH

No plans so far, maybe some Wii Bowling, but I have been trying to take it easy on my back/leg, but nothing is helping. Last injection did zip, nada, nothing, so I can have 1 more, then time to consider surgery?? I'm looking at going to Mayo in Scottsdale for a 2nd opinion on what is really going on. Can they remove a spine or would that then make me a wimp??

August 5, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Reply
      • JBJingles@RH

Fire that bad buy up inside next to a window with a fan blowing!! Oh wait, that would be a really bad idea I remember that incident now....

August 5, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Reply
      • JBJingles@RH

*boy*

August 5, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead@JBJ

Interesting question. May I recommend that you watch "The Tingler" staring Vincent Price and it should calm your nerves about back surgery. BTW,Is it "Naked" WII Bowling?

August 5, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Reply
      • JBJingles@RH

Shhhh, I am at work still....

August 5, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Reply
    • Truth@RichHead, JBJ

May take Miss Saigon to the trap range on Sunday...Breakfast with my pastor manana.

August 5, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead@Truth

Taking him to Lincoln House for breakfast? The Mrs. should be getting pretty good by now on the shooting range.

August 5, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Reply
      • Truth@RichHead, JBJ

Nah, we're in the north part of town, so we go to this restaurant near a golf course and maybe hit a bucket afterward before the day warms up.

Miss Saigon would do WAY better at the trap range if she would just wait to draw a bead on the target. She fires WAY too quickly and usually overshoots the bird.

August 5, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead@Truth

Me thinks that she gets a little nervous and then overshoots. She'll get the "Hang" of it. :))

August 5, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Reply
      • Truth@RichHead

She is doing a lot better with the .410. I learned on that one when I was a young'un, and it is a LOT lighter than my 12 gauge. I keep telling to count "Mot, Hai, Ba" (one, two three in VN), but I think she gets excited to be shooting. She is like a little kid in that regard. Pretty cute.

August 5, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead@Truth

Hahahaha,You better be ready to drop and roll if she does hit one ! Take some pictures for me if you can...I will call her Annie Oakley jr. :))

August 5, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Reply
  18. The Witty One@All

Alrighty folks! I am calling it an early friday to go enjoy a run through the woods! Hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend!

August 5, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Reply
    • RichardHead@TW O

Be careful and keep those skivies on. Have a Great weekend.

August 5, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Reply
  19. I Heart Evil Grin

Eating grapes when you have heartburn is so not a good idea. DAMN you beer and Jalapeno poppers at 2am!

August 5, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Reply