Scorched meat, over-marinated steak and just plain old over-fussiness can wreck a perfectly good 4th of July cookout. Top chefs and experts are here to help solve your grilling woes so you can have more time to hang out with your friends and family.
Catch up on the rest of our great cookout and picnic tips below, and if you run into a sticky grilling situation - we're here to help. Share your burning questions in the comments or Tweet us @eatocracy and we'll have your festivities back on track in no time.
– Help! My neighbors stink at grilling!
– Best potato salad we've ever had
– How to grill corn
– All about cole slaw
– Five tips for hot dog success
– Make prefect lemonade
– Grate balls of fire? Not on our watch.
– C'mon baby, light my fire – just don't skimp on the flavor
– Burgers – a step-by-step guide
– Up your grilling game
– Red hot grilling tips from Eatocracy readers
– Best. Burgers. EVER and Best. Cheeseburger. EVER
– 5 grilling mistakes – and how to fix them
– How to use grilling leftovers
– Bring your indoor favorite to the great outdoors
– Bring your indoor favorites to the great outdoors
– Best burger-friendly wines
– Lobster roll 101
– Make a Mexican-inspired outdoor feast
– What every carnivore should know
And feast on the results of The Picnic Poll to find out what your fellow chefs like for a main dish and drink, burger topping, side dish and dessert.
Comments are closed.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 8,150 other followers