Coffee klatsch
June 10th, 2011

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Mammie Murriel

What i do not realize is actually how you're now not really much more well-appreciated than you might be now. You are very intelligent. You understand thus considerably relating to this matter, made me in my opinion believe it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like men and women are not involved unless it is one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. At all times handle it up!

March 8, 2014 at 3:57 am | Reply
  2. Greg Wainman

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. Ill bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure Ill learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

December 28, 2013 at 8:18 pm | Reply
  3. similar site

In my residence when I get bored, afterward I only ON my computer and open YouTube web page to watch the YouTube video tutorials.

December 24, 2013 at 7:02 am | Reply
  4. RC

"Sigh" Another Saturday at work. Oh well-8 hours to go and then a week off. Our little snowstorm came and went. Just the way I like it. Happy Holidays to all!

December 21, 2013 at 11:44 am | Reply
  5. Leslie Tyacke

My excellent instructed us to search for web content that debate armer26p once i unintentionally uncovered your site and endure ALIEN SPACESHIPS TO Assault EARTH IN NOVEMBER 2012!. I'm definitely impressed with your extraordinary article!

November 13, 2013 at 7:30 pm | Reply
  6. RichardHead@MizzJdizzle

Good late evening NGF. Truth nor I have heard anything from either of you. Just miss you both,let us know you are O.K.
    Jim

June 12, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Reply
  7. RichardHead

Da Fat Lady is singing.....Dallas Mavericks–NBA Champions. Life is Good.

June 12, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Reply
  8. wendy

hello all!! wanted to say HELLO and that i'm having a great birthday today!! here's a pic for you to enjoy till i get back online!! its a 'cat' that was stalking a barrell... good times!!! :) enjoy!

June 12, 2011 at 1:08 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@Wendy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBQ QUEEN!!! That Lil'Kitty would have fun playing with WD! Have a Great Day!

June 12, 2011 at 11:01 am | Reply
    • SeaBee from Home Port

Felicidades, wendy! Have a fantastic birthday!

June 12, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Reply
  9. Truth@All

Good morning all...Hope this finds everyone enjoying their Saturday.
    Rich, I feel your pain Bro...We had a hot spell this past week, but 70s today. Sis is enjoying some cooler temps as well Stay cool and hook up a fan to WDs tail, so she can fan you when she wags. We actually have Saigon cinnamon at home. Essential in makiing pho. I have more stuff in the kitchen that I cannot pronounce than stuff I can.

SeaBee, thanks for the snacks. Delish!

June 11, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Reply
  10. RichardHeadakaMr.Freeze

OMG,it is friggin HOT in Katy,TX this morning. After mowing,weed eating( I am NOT a Vegan),and watering,WD and I have tucked ourselves into the freezer to cool down. To JBJ,Wendy and the other BBQ Queens of the Klatsch,I have found a fantastic new spice to add to your rubs or baking recipes.....Truth will laugh at this one but it is "New" to me. Saigon Cinnamon,Better than Mexican cinnamon. It adds more depth and taste to meats. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

June 11, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Reply
    • Truth@RichHead, FreezerMan

Speaking of pho, I good friend of mine works for the Denver Roller Dolls roller derby team. I wish I could fix you two up, as you have the same sense of humor. Check out her bio and stage name:

June 11, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead@Truth

Hahahaha! I Love Roller Derby. She has a very nice white hat so hopefully she wouldn't hip check me over the rail. Does this team roll on a bank track or just a flat floor? I used to watch The Bay City Bombers on T.V.

June 11, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Reply
      • Truth@RichHead, FreezerMan

It's flat track...My friend is somewhat retired from it now, as her knees are shot, but still does volunteer work in the community with the league. Seems like a fun place to work. The bouts actually draw a lot of families, as kids get in free if under twelve. Would DEFINITELY been my think when I was that age...

June 11, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead@Truth

There used to be a series on A&E I believe a couple years ago about a women's team in Austin. They found an old bank track,fixed it up and put it inside an old airplane hangar. On Saturday nite that place was packed. The girls had an old circus trailer to change clothes in behind the hanger and then skate in. The best women's name I have ever seen was " Ivanna SlapaHoe". These girls were wild and tough,my kinda girls.

June 11, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Reply
  11. ERic Arledge

Good morning, How did everyone sleep? My wife was snoring in my ear all night. Who would have thought a 26 yr old woman, could make that much noise. I love you honey. Hope i make it thru the day.

June 11, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Reply
  12. SeaBee from Home Port

Happy weekend, all! I have a plate of walnut chocolate chip bars here for your consumption! Enjoy!

June 11, 2011 at 10:50 am | Reply
  13. faith

I great tune I want to share with all of you............

June 10, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Reply
  14. Mildred

Have a good weekend everyone!

June 10, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Reply
  15. Evil Grin

Have a nice weekend chums, and try to stay out of the heat.

June 10, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Reply
  16. JBJingles

Back from lunch, but have been working on a self-eval for my review...hmmm "I do it all, and I do it all very well" should suffice, no? Have to go across town to dentist at 2 pm for an impression for my new tooth, then race back here for a 3 p.m. meeting. Who schedules meetings at 3 on a Friday!?? :(

June 10, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Reply
  17. RichardHead

Is it beerthirty yet?

June 10, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Reply
    • JBJingles@RH

Oh how I wish...can I transport myself to your place where it is almost happy hour??

June 10, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Reply
      • RichardHead@JBJ

Happy Hour started one hour ago but,I shall extend the hours just for you.BTW,my teeth do impressions–a killer Richard Pryor by my left molar will leave you in stitches.

June 10, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Reply
  18. Jerv@All

I can't believe that they turned the thread of what the Presidents eat into race bating. Unbelievable. Well I'm outta here, Y'all have a great weekend. Get drunk and get laid!

June 10, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Reply
    • Truth

In that order?

June 10, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Reply
    • Mildred

It's probably bevause people were staring to be idiots and bring unrelated issues, like racism, into a discussion about Person A liking ABC.

June 10, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Reply
  19. SeaBee

It's awfully quiet around these parts! Where'd everybody go?

June 10, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Reply
    • Mildred

I'm here... just busy. How are you?

June 10, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Reply
      • SeaBee@Mildred

Literally counting down the days until I change jobs. So excited, but the micro manager is none too pleased... I got the "I need you to keep focused on your job here" speech. Oh, well. Can't please everybody! hehehe

June 10, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Reply
      • Jerv@CB

You shold go to a bookstore, tear out a ton of those free subscription cards, put the micro managers home address on the cards and mail them. A little going away present.

June 10, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Reply
    • Jerv@CB

I think a lot of folks are out of office today. I'm taking a bunch of work safety tests for the hospital so I'm definitely MIA.

June 10, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Reply
    • Truth

I'm here. Just copying everything since Admin wants to leave early...

June 10, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Reply
      • Dirk Nowitzki

Will you make a copy of my BUTT so I can send it to LeBron?

June 10, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Reply
  20. DJChilllyPhil, CAFFINATED Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@The Jukebox

All RIGHT! Ready to tear it UP!

June 10, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Reply
    • Jerv@DJC

I was listening to this while taking my hospital tests. It made me zoom through them. Ha!

June 10, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Reply
    • AleeD@DJJukebox King

YOU make me glad I spent the xtra $$$ on harmon kardon speakers for my home pc. That was awesome!

June 10, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Reply
  21. SeaBee

Hmm, what kind of a rucus can we cause today?

June 10, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Reply
    • Truth@sEAbEE

"Can you describe the rucus, sir?"

June 10, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Reply
      • sEAbEE@tRUTH

I was thinking of something along the lines of throwing a holy vegan fit on the Box Lunch thread about cow's producing human breast milk...

June 10, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Reply
  22. Mildred

About my open-face calzone... yes it's a pizza... but with over an inch of just cheese (ricotta and mozzarella), the texture feels more like biting into a calzone.

And yes, I'm mgcady.

June 10, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Reply
    • Evil Grin

That's an old family joke – that calzones are inside out pizzas.

June 10, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Reply
  23. The Witty One via R2

Present! How's everyone doing today?

June 10, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Reply
    • Truth@TWO

Not too bad...Looking forward to a nice weekend. Any major plans?

June 10, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Reply
    • JBJingles@TWO

So so here...I should feel better now that it is Friday, but have headaches most of the week and an ear ache started yesterday. I'm just tired... OK, I'll leave my pity party now and perk up! :)

June 10, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Reply
    • JainaJade@TWO

you and SirB should come visit me at the USHMM tomorrow AM and then we can check out the Pride Festival while sipping on GSE Malted Milky Way Milkshakes :-D

June 10, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Reply
      • SeaBee@JJ

Yeah, I might be a little bit envious of you, right now....

June 10, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Reply
  24. Mildred

I'm just waiting for the post with the cruelty against cattle video to bring out the militant vegans.

There's people who are vegan and cool with other people making their own decisions. I wish they would post more often on these threads.

Proof that no matter what the issue is, there are a group of very vocal jerks who take it on as a moral crusade.

June 10, 2011 at 11:56 am | Reply
    • Jerv@Mil

Agreed! I was thinking the same thing about that piece. Just wait until the vegans read that and go berzerk.

June 10, 2011 at 11:58 am | Reply
      • Mildred

And then wait until they see the Box Lunch item – "File under "SAY WHAAAAAT?": Chinese scientists have genetically modified a cow to produce human breast milk."

June 10, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Reply
      • JBJingles@Mildred

That's just ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

June 10, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Reply
      • Mildred

@JBJingles- I know... but the post is still there...

June 10, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Reply
  25. Queen of Everything from the Castle

Hello all! Did anyone save me a donut and cupcake?

June 10, 2011 at 11:51 am | Reply
    • Jerv@Q

Yup, JJ can hook you up. What did Thing 1 do in camp today?

June 10, 2011 at 11:54 am | Reply
      • Queen of Everything from the Castle@Jerv

Today was swimming. He had a blast. He starts swim lessons next week and some of the kids in camp this week will be in his swim class too.

June 10, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Reply
      • Jerv@Q

Too cool! Well, lunch break is up so it's back to the grind. Have a great weekend Kweenie.

June 10, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Reply
    • JBJingles@Queen

Hello your majesty! Very cool that Thing 1 is learning to swim. I took my eldest daughter to swim lessons at a community college when she was just 2 yrs...she has loved the water ever since. The hardest (for me anyway) was last day of class we had to hold them by their arms and drop them off the high dive board...and they had to swim to the edge of the pool.

June 10, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Reply
      • Queen of Everything from the Castle@JBJ

He practically lives in our pool all summer long but this will be his first time taking lessons. We'll probably start Thing 2 in lessons next summer. As for dropping him from a diving board...that won't be happening any time soon.

June 10, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Reply
  26. Mare@Jerv

HOLY CRAP!!!! I just got another call from a head hunter – that's 2 this week alone – and it's off an old resume!!!

June 10, 2011 at 11:44 am | Reply
    • Jerv@Mare

Hooohoooo! That's great!

June 10, 2011 at 11:53 am | Reply
  27. Mare

WTH!?!?! That last post was supposed to be to all – not just Mildred. Stupid computer!!! :)

June 10, 2011 at 11:32 am | Reply
  28. Mare@Mildred

Good morning all. Well, I had an interesting night last night... Got a phone call from Hubby on the way home "Dear, there is a deer licking my hand"... and it progressed from there. Long story short, there is an animal rescue about 1 mile (as the crow flies) from my house that had a young deer escape last week. Said deer is hanging out in my yard.

The thing is slightly injured – just a scrape, and way too friendly. He was raised from a fawn, and they hoped to be able to release him. Don't think that's going to work. He acts more like a young horse or dog, following people around, wanting attention, butting you if you ignore him... Yes, he is not scared of people, and wants to be pet.

I have video up on my FB page if anyone wants to see – I can't figure out how to put the video up here. Friend me, and you can see the video (Maryann Puls).

Well, off to get more coffee and see if I can get Jr. to stay around long enough for his 'owner' to come pick him up.

Have a good one! :)

June 10, 2011 at 11:29 am | Reply
    • Jerv@Mare

Looks like that deer is going to have a hard time surviving in the wild. I wonder, if they planned to eventually release it, why then did they domisticate the animal?

June 10, 2011 at 11:34 am | Reply
      • Mare@Jerv

They didn't try to. This rescue place has raised and released several deer before, yet for some reason, this deer just is different. I think it might have something to do with the fact that he was raised alone, in a pen next to horses.

June 10, 2011 at 11:41 am | Reply
  29. JBJingles

Good Friday morning my fellow flamenons! I believe I may have made THE best crab cakes EVER last night, if I do say so myself... Didn't get around to making the roasted red bell pepper sauce tho, so I will give that a try tomorrow to use with the leftovers... I grew up cooking for a family of 7 people, and I still have trouble making just enough for one or two. :)

June 10, 2011 at 10:59 am | Reply
    • Mildred

Heck, I grew up with in a family of four and still have a hard time cooking for myself (and maybe one other), not bust my wallet each week, and have something healthy and tasty.

June 10, 2011 at 11:27 am | Reply
    • Jerv@JBJ

I take it you are referring to your own famiily? Did your parents work all the time?

June 10, 2011 at 11:27 am | Reply
      • JBJingles@Jerv

Yep, both parents worked, 2 brothers, 2 sisters + me, the girls took turn cooking each night from recipes mom cut out of magazines, etc. Good experience though as she usually gave me the very unusual recipes...and we didn't always have the ingrediants on hand so she would tell us what to substitute. I never realized what a valuable lesson this was until much later... :)

June 10, 2011 at 11:41 am | Reply
      • Jerv@JBJ

Oh yeah, very valuable lesson. I can cook just about anything so long as I have a recipe to follow. I find it hard to just pull stuff out of the fridge and pantry and put a meal together.

June 10, 2011 at 11:45 am | Reply
  30. AleeD from Home Sweet Home@All

Happy Friday to all! I'm going lunching & shopping with a friend. See ya!

June 10, 2011 at 10:53 am | Reply
    • JainaJade@AleeD

can you pick up some brown strappy sandal-like heels for me? size 7.5 3in heel (or higher), thanx :-D

June 10, 2011 at 11:41 am | Reply
    • AleeD Back From Shopping@JainaJade

Will these do?

June 10, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Reply
  31. SeaBee from Home Port

Guten morgen, alles!
    JJ – I, like RicH, am trying to watch my weight, so I will only have two of each.
    Mildred – Looks fantastic. Care to share any leftovers?

June 10, 2011 at 10:10 am | Reply
    • Mildred

Yup- I was cooking for myself last night and only had a quarter of the pie (it's a small pizza pan). So 3/4th of it are left!

June 10, 2011 at 11:31 am | Reply
  32. Evil Grin

Morning chums... Ack she's back!

Well if we're going to have to see her again, I'm going to have to post this version again. I like it better.

Pass a cupcake this way as well.

June 10, 2011 at 9:57 am | Reply
    • Jerv

Hahaha!

June 10, 2011 at 11:26 am | Reply
  33. AleeD from Home Sweet Home

Morning Everyone! Just checking in while waiting for the city inspector to show up "between 9 & 10" He's going to inspect the new a/c installation we had done last week.

JJ, those cupcakes sound amazing. Pass one over please?

June 10, 2011 at 9:29 am | Reply
    • Mildred

My apartment is having an inspection too... the fiance is waiting "between 10:30 and noon" for it. (He gets to work remotely)

June 10, 2011 at 9:56 am | Reply
    • AleeD from Home Sweet Home@Mildred

What are you having inspected?

Our inspector has come & gone. Nice guy. Had to ding the install tho' "Improper mounting." [Hmmm, suddenly I'm hearing the Dominatrix bumping around down in the dungeon.] So the a/c company will have to come back and, um, remount. HA!

Dang! Look at how the donut thread has blowed up! Gotta go check it out. BBS!

Good to see you back in the saddle, Truth! ))))))hugs(((((

June 10, 2011 at 10:15 am | Reply
      • Mildred

Fire/building code inspection. We live in an area with a lot of college students and a lot of absentee/mostly absentee landlords, and after an incident in March (look up Kegs & Eggs Albany for information on the donnybrook...) the city is finally saying "oh yeah, we need to look in these buildings and make sure things are ok..."

It doesn't help that the fiance and I are both pack rats with hobbies/pursuits/2nd jobs that have lots of stuff involved with them, or that I had to get things from the house I grew up in because it's being torn down. I've been on a massive de-clutter the past few weeks...

... and was planning on continuing it anyway. Which is just as well- just found out that the inspector wants to come back again in a few weeks and this time charge us for the privilege. Which of course we'll have to pay since we don't want to lose our apartment.

Back to doing all the cleaning by myself again... (the fiance works out of town during the week and most weekends, so he's not around to help, even with his stuff.)

June 10, 2011 at 11:25 am | Reply
  34. Mildred

Good morning all!

So last night I ended up making an "open face calzone." I call it that because the pizza I made had proportions of cheese more like a calzone than a pizza.

One ball of pizza dough from the store, lightly dusted with flour, pressed out onto a pizza plate with a slight coat of olive oil, and the top brushed with olive oil and lightly seasoned with freshly ground sea salt and freshly ground pepper
    Two cups of fat-free ricotta mixed with enough chopped basil to make pesto in it's own right and another scattering of sea salt & pepper
    A layer of sliced garlic. Garlic is a vegetable, dammit. Sliced thin, the slices were scattered over the top like some people would do with onions or mushrooms. About 10 cloves I think... if there were any vampires I scared them off for BLOCKS.
    2 cups of 2% shredded mozzarella and another scattering of sea salt & pepper

Baked at 450F for about 14 minutes. Burnt my thumb a little bit getting it out of the oven (two baby blisters persist this morning)

June 10, 2011 at 8:51 am | Reply
    • Mildred

I posted a pic of a slice over at http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-620336

June 10, 2011 at 9:12 am | Reply
      • Hope

Is "mgcady" you?

June 10, 2011 at 10:04 am | Reply
    • Evil Grin

Open faced calzone? You mean pizza? :D

June 10, 2011 at 9:59 am | Reply
    • Jerv@Mil

That photo looks sooo darn good!

June 10, 2011 at 11:25 am | Reply
  35. JainaJade

Good morning all! I have some chocolate chip cupcakes w/chocolate CHOCOLATE buttercream frosting and some Jumbo Coffee Cupcakes with Vanilla Cream Cheese frosting

June 10, 2011 at 8:21 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@JJ

Can I just have the bowl with the chocolate butter cream? I'm trying to lose some weight. :)))

June 10, 2011 at 8:26 am | Reply
      • JainaJade@RH

well this is homemade buttercream so it might not be as effective as "regular" buttercream. I was still icing when the boy came home last night so he decided to help himself to the extra icing...using a serving spoon!

June 10, 2011 at 8:32 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@JJ

I would have have gone straight for a ladel,,,and my fingers. Love that stuff.

June 10, 2011 at 8:43 am | Reply
    • Mildred

hmmm... do you make an Irish Cream frosting? might go well with the coffee cupcakes... but I'll take one with vanilla!

June 10, 2011 at 9:13 am | Reply
      • JainaJade@Mildred

Just add about 1 tbsp of your preferred Irish Creme Liquor per cup of Icing and fold in :-D If you are using home made Irish Creme then probably need only 1/2 tbsp per cup since those are generally stronger and thinner

June 10, 2011 at 9:24 am | Reply
  36. Truth

Good morning all, and Happy Friday. Should be a nice day here in the MHC. Nice win in Dallas last night as well. Sometimes, life is good.

June 10, 2011 at 8:18 am | Reply
    • RichardHead

Good Morning my Brother....Sounds like Dirk was firing on all cylinders last night. Wish they could have won it all at home. The area around AAC in Dallas needs a good riot to get it cleaned up. Feeling better this morning? We have donuts!!!

June 10, 2011 at 8:23 am | Reply
    • Jerv@Truth

I take it that you have decided to give the WOD a rest?

June 10, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Reply
  37. Queen of Everything from the Castle

Good morning all! Just checking in before we head out to drop Thing 1 off at camp. Thing 2 and I are going to try to get in a grocery store run before we pick Thing 1 up at 11. I'll check in later.

June 10, 2011 at 8:18 am | Reply
  38. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Good morning, klatsch! Got a chance to post from home real quick before things get hectic.

Yes I know Dallas won last night, I saw it like everyone else did. Kudos to you.

What I also know is that I was hoping that someone would post the video above so I could have a chance to deploy my newly discovered ultimate countermeasure against that thing! So, without further ado, LET'S DO IT!

June 10, 2011 at 7:43 am | Reply
    • Jerv@DJC

Bless you child! That definitely got that stupid Friday song out of my heat. Now I can get some work done. Peace everyone!

June 10, 2011 at 7:53 am | Reply
    • Dirk Nowitzki

Nice tune,has a little German beat to it. Maybe the HEAT will put Gloria Estefan on the floor and they can score a few points. :)))

June 10, 2011 at 8:09 am | Reply
  39. Jerv

Good morning and checking in. Donuts, coffee and smuffins. Gotta get a ton of work done. Y'all have a great morning!

June 10, 2011 at 7:27 am | Reply
  40. RichardHead

Uhhhhh Ohhhhhhh,Somebody must have been bad 'cuz that awful singer is back to torture us again. Sigh....Go Mavs!!!!!!
    Good Morning Chumarinos–It's Friday,YAY!! Since Truth has fallen asleep in the recliner,WD and I have our sleeping bags rolled out and all 3 of us shall snore in unison to drown out that stupid song. Coffee is on.

June 10, 2011 at 7:23 am | Reply
    • Jerv

What's going on Texas Chaser? TGIF my friend!

June 10, 2011 at 7:38 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@Jerv

Good Morning Lil' Buddy...Sitting in the Hacienda drinking coffee and WD and I are eating fresh donuts. Gonna try and get the yard work done early before it hits 100. I see you guys are getting the same type of weather up your way. Plans for the weekend?

June 10, 2011 at 7:42 am | Reply
      • Jerv@RicH

I'm gonna spend a whole lot of quality time with my best frineds, George Dickel and Bud. Been a tough week. Yard work is on the list as well. Doggie will get a bath and trim to help her stay cool in this heat you mentioned. What cha grilling this weekend? Hopefully not some tough, nasty tasting vegan.

June 10, 2011 at 7:47 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@Jerv

Good for you my friend. Old George and Bud are really good friends to have. No Vegans as the little bastards stink up my grill worse than fish. HA! Probably do Burgers and sausage with Jack Daniels and Colorado Kool Aid. Remember the raincoat when washing the dog....Oh,Check out my Oprah Winfrey impression on 5@5. Have a Great and safe weekend my friend.

June 10, 2011 at 8:05 am | Reply
      • Jerv@RicH

Sounds like a winner of a weekend. I already read the Oprah post and I swear after I read it I thought, "that sounds like that damned crazy azzed Texas Chaser!" LMAO! Good one. Alright, I'm outta here until lunch. Enjoy your weekend!

June 10, 2011 at 8:11 am | Reply