5@5 - Ruth Reichl
May 20th, 2011

There are two types of people in this world: those who care what is in their refrigerator and those who don't.

To some, the refrigerator is a sacred place - a heavily curated affair of artisanal cheeses and greenmarket produce. To others, it's a wasteland of half-used bottles of condiments with Chinese take-out landmines thrown in between.

No matter your refrigerator style - whether crisper clutterer or bare bones - if you keep your fridge filled with the right ingredients, Ruth Reichl says there's always a last-minute meal on the horizon.

Reichl is the editorial advisor of the newly launched, Gilt Taste. Previously, she was editor-in-chief of the now folded and dearly departed Gourmet magazine and served as the restaurant critic for The New York Times.

Five Foods You Should Never Be Without: Ruth Reichl

1. Eggs
"The single most useful ingredient on the planet. In a pinch you can scramble them and call it dinner. But it only takes five eggs, a little milk and a handful of cheese to make a fat, sassy cheese soufflé.

Toss a couple of eggs into a hot wok with some sliced scallions and a couple cups of cold rice and you have classic Chinese fried rice. Whip an egg into chicken broth for stracciatella, or toss it with hot pasta to make an instant sauce."

2. Bacon
"It’s meat that keeps, and it does. But longevity is the least of its attributes. My favorite fast meal is spaghetti alla carbonara, which is basically nothing more than hot pasta tossed with eggs, bacon and Parmesan cheese.

Bacon sandwiches are extremely satisfying, even without the tomatoes, and some crisp bacon crumbled onto a salad can turn a side dish into a major meal."

3. Parmesan cheese
"Grate it over plain buttered pasta for a satisfying supper, slice it onto bread for grilled cheese sandwiches or simply melt it into crisp little fricos for an instant snack. Parmesan will make any salad sing, and it’s the essential ingredient in a speedy risotto."

4. Cooked Rice or potatoes
"Those extra cartons of rice that arrive with your Chinese food? Pure gold, just waiting to become rice and beans, Spanish rice or rice pudding. Pre-boiled potatoes are equally useful; you can slice them into oil with onions, hash them into crisp little cakes or turn them into instant potato salad.

5. Chicken stock
"I make it by the gallon and store it in the freezer where it patiently waits to cure a cold, replace the loathsome chemical concoction that’s tucked in with instant ramen, or encourage a sauce to sing. Best of all, with rice in your cupboard and stock in your freezer, a splendid risotto is never more than half an hour away."

Share your refrigerator requirements in the comments below.

Posted by:
Filed under: 5@5 • Think

Next entry »
« Previous entry
  1. health niche

I'm trying to find information on how you can boost the level of comments alone blog, how would you reach your goals in carrying this out? health niche http://bio-oil-reviews.org/

April 8, 2013 at 11:25 pm | Reply
  2. thoroughly

Actually, stupid me - forgot seaweed!

May 24, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Reply
  3. thoroughly

I really should just start my own blog, but here goes -

in this order ....

1. Salmon. Good salmon.

2. Green Leafy Vegetables

3. Red meat from grass-fed ruminants. Yak, buffalo, beef, lamb, goat, elk, venison, etc....

4. Coconut Oil. Dr. Bronner's, or Nutiva, there's a couple others.

5. AUTHENTIC, unpasteurized miso (up to 99% of all soy-allergic individuals are OK with fermented soy - the cheap stuff isn't fermented). Soy sauce sometimes has more sodium, and many authentic misos can be much lower in sodium although authentic, unpasteurized soy sauce is totally awesome too. Soy sauce is actually a byproduct of miso production.

Of course, there's more stuff - but I'd say that's pretty much the top 5, anyway.

I'd actually bring it up to 6 or 7 by adding brown rice and ginger to that list.

May 24, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Reply
    • RichardHead

You don't have a cute name like Kat Kinsman or we would read your Blog. :)))

May 24, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Reply
  4. Jen

No dried beans or dried legumes, even though 'beans and rice' is mentioned (what I'm cooking right now). They store forever and you can make them in advance and freeze easily to throw into any dish. With the cooking liquid which is delicious.

As for chicken stock, that should read 'any stock', and I toss the ends of vegetables in a freezer bag so when I'm making stock or soup (with leftover bones and some meat, of course – saves money and is incredibly easy, especially if you have a crockpot – just strain everything out afterward) I can throw them in for added flavor. Then let it reduce quite a bit until I can fit them in ice cube trays set aside for food (do the same with pesto and herb butters when my garden is in full swing so I have them all year).

Bacon is nice to have but not necessary. Parmesean, sure, especially since it keeps forever (like any hard cheese, just cut off any bad parts if it's old enough to get moldy and you're set). Eggs, fine. *cooked* rice or potatoes, why. Sure, save what you get from leftovers for a quick fried rice, but it hardly takes a long time to make potatoes or rice from the pantry.

I realize this is fridge/freezer oriented but still. If I had to add non-pantry stuff, decent butter (used sparingly, no substitute) and preserves (pickles, sauerkraut (with or without veggies), sun dried tomatoes, and maybe even yeast would be on it instead. I'd keep decent cream and/or buttermilk as well for recipes if it didn't cost so much to constantly have on hand (although their longer-than-milk refrigerator life means I often have one or the other anyway).

What a sad list.

May 24, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Reply
  5. Greg

I actually avoid every one of those things to adhere to what I believe is a healthier diet. (to each their own)

If you change the rice to brown rice, then we'll match one item. With an automatic rice cooker, dried brown rice is cooked to perfection in a half hour. Use double the water that you'd use for processed rice. (2 cups brown rice, 4 cups water). Nice, fluffy, with a nutty taste.

While a few people can live to 100 regardless of diet and exercise, most of us can't make it to 70 doing that.

May 24, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Reply
    • The Witty One@Greg

Do you substitute anything instead? Egg whites for eggs? Turkey bacon for bacon? I recently tried brown rice and actually think it tastes better then white rice!

May 24, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Reply
  6. Jim Bob

Starch, grease & salt.

May 24, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Reply
  7. Vivien

I will soon be ninety years old and have always eaten exactly what I wanted. Favorites are pork, including bacon,; dairy products....millk, butter, cheese...ice cream.... I love milk shakes. A side effect of Lipitor n my seventies, has left me crippled, since that time I have gotten overweight from absolutel y NO exercise. My hobby is laughter.

May 24, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Reply
  8. sqqas

hOW ABOUT SHE SAYING MY FAVT AS WATER, AIR, MEAT AND VEGETABLES. tHERE IS NO INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE AND NOT SURE HOW IT GOT RATED IN GOOGLE.

May 24, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Reply
    • BigAZZ da Rapper

What's your point Capt.Caplock?

May 24, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Reply
    • The Witty One@sqqas

Not sure how you manage to feed yourself to the point where you have the energy to type that entire sentence. Or how you manage to operate a computer for that matter.

May 24, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Reply
    • I got dat gold!

You got da caps lock but I got dat gooooold!

May 24, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Reply
      • I want da gold!

Gimmie da gold!

May 24, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Reply
    • GordonRamsiovic

Dumbluck goes a long way.

May 24, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Reply
    • I want da gold!

Gotta love still using shift at the beginning of the sentences.

May 24, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Reply
  9. Bacon

Nature's Meat Candy! Everything is better with Bacon!

May 24, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Reply
    • I want da gold!

Agreed! I got some bacon seasoning. The company's motto is "Cause everything should taste like bacon."

May 24, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Reply
  10. Chris

Bacon? The reason it's "the meat that keeps" as your article points out but does not explain to your readers; is because it is loaded with meat preservatives such as nitrates in very large amounts and which are very unhealthy. Many people are allergic to Nitrates and don't know it. Bacon is some of the most unhealthy food around. Get real.

May 24, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Reply
    • RichardHead

Another troll that does not read the 201 responses and realize,it's been said before. Got any new material?

May 24, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Reply
    • The Witty One

Your face.

May 24, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Reply
  11. Melissa

My five must-haves: Cooked beans or lentils, cooked rice, green onions, eggs, good cheese.

May 24, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Reply
  12. Sabrina

Where the chocolate?????

May 24, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Reply
  13. J.

I think you folks are missing the point–these are things that keep very well and can serve as the basis of many kinds of quick meals, in combination with other ingredients. Thus the point of keeping them around.

May 24, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Reply
  14. I. Ray Janus

Reichl's article merely suggested 5 staples to have on hand so that a quick meal is always available, not that these meals should be consumed every day.I use brown rice, eggs (which do not cause high cholesterol according to LATEST reports), and limited white potatoes plus bacon as a seasoning. It's great to add a small square of bacon to canola oil for sauteeing or scatter a crisp slice, finely diced, over salad.
    All of these are interspersed with many fresh vegetables, fruits, and legumes. Chicken stock? I either make my own and defat it or purchase low sodium in boxes.Why is everyone so excited? All of these items in moderation, unless specific allergies are present, are fine. By the way, I am over 65, and my primary care physician called just yesterday with results of my latest blood series. All are absolutely great, including cholesterol. Guess I'm not kicking off yet from eating moderate amounts of bacon, eggs, chicken stock, and potatoes. If you want to be a vegan, more power to you! It's a choice, not a virtue!

May 24, 2011 at 10:32 am | Reply
    • Jerv@RayRay

"If you want to be a vegan, more power to you! It's a choice, not a virtue!" Spot on, very good and thank you!

May 24, 2011 at 10:36 am | Reply
  15. Ralph Spoilsport

There are only 2 things wrong with this article, the style and the content. And vegan is dumb. If we're not supposed to eat animals why are they made out of meat? Vegan. Good way to starve to death or die of malnutrition.

May 24, 2011 at 9:41 am | Reply
  16. GordonRamsiovic

Chicken stock?

I hoard chicken bonds. Much safer than stocks, good interest and not expensive like James Bond.

A fridge must have: good Japanese mayo.

May 24, 2011 at 9:41 am | Reply
  17. Jim

Who is Ruth Reichl? Eggs, Bacon, Cheese? Don't forget the Lipitor!

May 24, 2011 at 9:33 am | Reply
  18. nodrog

4 of the 5 items are directly linked to massive suffering of animals. And the other one - rice and/or potatoes - makes no mention of the importance of whole grains. White rice is a "nothing food", nutritionally.

I'm vegan and I've been doing just fine without food from pigs, chickens, or cows for many years. This list sucks. Please visit http://www.veganoutreach.org for level-headed information on why choosing foods such as bacon, eggs, chicken, and cheese equals supporting substantial suffering.

May 24, 2011 at 9:18 am | Reply
    • Pastrami and swizz on rye

I think nodrog is in a fog.

May 24, 2011 at 9:22 am | Reply
    • John Wayne

"I'm vegan" I don't give a rip, pilgrim. Cook me this here steak you little beotch.

May 24, 2011 at 10:26 am | Reply
  19. Baha

Tortillas, refried beans, cheese, salsa and sour cream.

May 24, 2011 at 8:50 am | Reply
  20. jillmarie

I've been thinking about my own five staples, it's near impossible since I love variety- but I did figure them out-
    1) High fiber pasta
    2) Tomato sauce
    3)string cheese
    4) egg beaters
    5) salad greens

May 23, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Reply
  21. The Witty One@I DO think so!

That reminds me of the movie "The Human Centipede"....Your face....my hind end. Now all we need is a couple of chicks and we are good to go!

May 23, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Reply
    • The Smart Aleck@No Way José!

LOL. Or like one of those Chinese dragons you see at their New Year's celebrations.

And I'm going to be last. AGAIN!

May 23, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Reply
      • BigAZZ da Rapper

Sniff Sniff Sniff
        Sniff Sniff Sniff
        Sniff my booty,yea, Sniff my booty.

May 24, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Reply
      • The Smart Aleck@BAR

LOL I thought I smelled something .... different. Wasn't bacon.

May 24, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Reply
      • MOM@BAR

That's disgusting! I'm sending YOU to Time Out!

May 24, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Reply
      • The Smart Aleck@BAR

So ..... is a big azz rapper like a 4x sized pair of tighty whities?

May 24, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Reply
      • BigAZZ da Rapper

Kinda,but I have skid marks in mine so I can tell the front from the back.

May 24, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Reply
      • I got dat gold @BigAZZ da Rapper

Yo got dat big azz a rappin' but I got dat gold!

May 24, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Reply
  22. The Smart Aleck@The Witty One

Nuh uh!

May 23, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Reply
    • The Witty One@I'll show you

Your face!

May 23, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Reply
    • The Smart Aleck@I don't THINK so

Your hind end – MATCH!

May 23, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Reply
      • Mom

Don't make me come out there, Smart Aleck and the witty one.... *brandishing paddle*

May 24, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Reply
      • The Smart Aleck@Mom

Haaaa. Can't hit me if you can't catch me. [;-P

You'll be able to catch The Witty One. He's slow.

May 24, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Reply
      • The Witty One@TSA

Derrrr.......what?

May 24, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Reply
      • The Smart Aleck@The Witty One

Didn't you see what mom said?

May 24, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Reply
      • The Witty One@TSA

Maybe you're the slow one :) The Derrrrr was to imply that i'm slow.

May 24, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Reply
      • The Smart Aleck@The Witty One

LOL. Well then Derrrrr on me too. :) I'm quick with the posts – not so much with the brain power apparently.

May 24, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Reply
      • The Witty One@TSA

They don't call me the witty one for nuthin!

May 24, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Reply
  23. The Witty One

Last!

May 23, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Reply
  24. LMAO

the funniest bunch of comments ever. The best was "first at what?"

May 23, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Reply
  25. Julia Child

The article is about "Five Foods You Should Never Be Without." She never recommended these items are what everyone should eat exclusively. Get a grip people.

May 23, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Reply
    • Bone Appa Tits

I'll take "chicken livers" for $1,000.00 please Alex.

May 23, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Reply
      • Sabrina

Me, too! Chicken livers are delish esp if marinated in lemon juice and cooked in olive oil. They go very well with pasta or brown rice.

May 24, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Reply
  26. Greentea

Well...there are those who don't like bacon....so I'll replace that with chicken :)

May 23, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Reply
    • @greentea

who doesn't like bacon?!?!?

May 23, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Reply
    • Baconator

I'll eat all da bacon you don't eat.

May 23, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Reply
  27. Mike

Bacon, ranch, Sriracha, basil, chicken stock. That's my 5.

May 23, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Reply
  28. ShellyTea

Eggs, Bacon, Rice, Cheese...? Yes indeed, these are the perfect foods for your refridgerator is you're aiming for diabetes and a heart attack at the ripe old age of 50! Seriously, you've got to be kidding. Bacon, although delicious, is the most unhealthy meat you could possible eat. Yes, it keeps for a long time because of the way it's prepared and the preservatives! Why not suggest healthy options such as egg substitues (whites), chicken or fish, brown rice and lentils or beans, frozen vegetables, chicken OR vegetable stock...? Cheese is okay if used in moderation, but again, it packed with fat and cholesterol.

May 23, 2011 at 10:49 am | Reply
    • Shelly Chill

As if she suggested that folks eat all 5 things everyday. Chill the hell out.

May 23, 2011 at 10:57 am | Reply
    • I want da gold!

Take it easy!

May 23, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Reply
      • I got dat gold!

I know, right? Some folks read way too much into these 5@5 postings. By the way, I got dat gold!

May 23, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Reply
    • Mike

A life without bacon isn't truly living anyway, so who cares if you die at 50? But regardless...I've yet to meet an old person that had anything resembling a good diet.

May 23, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Reply
    • Sabrina

I'm 50...and I eat bacon...and cheese...and eggs. I'm not dead yet. Everything in moderation. Besides, if one has anemia, they need iron rich foods and those do have iron in 'em. My doc says so.

May 24, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Reply
  29. Foster Brooks

Don't forget the cooking sherry!

May 23, 2011 at 10:46 am | Reply
    • NEVER!!!!

hiccup...

May 23, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Reply
  30. Justin Beiber

"We live in a very flawed world" my hair is not flawed. And my singing is not flawed.

May 23, 2011 at 10:31 am | Reply
    • Sir Elton John

Justin do you have any tube steak that I can play with?

May 23, 2011 at 10:32 am | Reply
  31. Sascha

What kind of crap is this? This makes news? Man we have dropped down as a society! First of all, the foods she preaches are mostly bad for you. Other than the rice or potatoes, she can keep everything else to herself. That's precisely why she will get a cancer or other type of disease-if she already does not have one! Pathetic. We live in a very flawed world, and when this makes news I've had enough!

May 23, 2011 at 10:28 am | Reply
    • Capt.Blowme

Here's your ticket on the luxury liner Titanic. Don't be late.

May 23, 2011 at 10:32 am | Reply
  32. LizAWhite023

Wow, 4/5 of this list is animal products and the others are starchy and/or refined. Clearly she doesn't want us to be healthy. Has she ever heard of a vegetable?

May 23, 2011 at 10:24 am | Reply
    • @LizAWhite023

Oh settle down... you just may get hit by a bus tomorrow. Just sayin'.

May 23, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Reply
    • Baconator

I want da bacon you don't eat.

May 23, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Reply
  33. Wolfegirl

Main staples in my house: Greek yogurt, oatmeal, eggs, high-fiber pasta or rice, broccoli, onions, mushrooms, sweet potato, bananas

May 23, 2011 at 9:30 am | Reply
  34. Fokjoudoos

Here's a food you should never be without – it's called: FOOD!

May 23, 2011 at 5:01 am | Reply
    • I want da gold!

Lame.

May 23, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Reply
  35. Kip

Hey Coop Dogg...chicken stock is easy. I buy a frame or bag of necks and drop it in a pot with carrot, celery, peppercorns and a bay leaf while I'm getting dinner ready. After dinner and clean up, viola....fresh chicken stock. Costs me $2.00 for a gallon. It freezes well. I always freeze some in an ice tray so I can pop a cube to use when I cook vegetables.

And my 5.....tortillas, tomatoes, jalapenos, beans (black and pinto), onions and garlic, (OK, 6.)

May 23, 2011 at 12:38 am | Reply
  36. Soleada

For us, tortillas, eggs, black beans, jalepenos, onions, bananas, tofu, & yogurt stay in my fridge. also cactus 'leaves '

May 22, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Reply
    • The Witty One@Soleada

What do you use the cactus leaves for?

May 23, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Reply
  37. Coop Dogg

Dang, not one healthy item in the list. And almost none of the meal suggestions are interesting. And why would someone make their own chicken (or any other kind of) stock these days? Lest someone foodie tell me it's the only way to ensure safety or something like that, there are organic versions of any stock for between $2.50 and $3.50 per quart, and to think of the hours saved in the kitchen!

May 22, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Reply
    • Jim Hawk III

The more time you spend being productive in the kitchen, the less time you spend naming yourself "Dogg."

May 23, 2011 at 7:27 am | Reply
  38. joe

Turkey chili with turkey bacon and lots of chedder or parm cheese and sour cream and salsa, beans mixed in is excellent, you can even add your favorite pasta, elbows, shells or whatever.

May 22, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Reply
  39. Sal

I'd toss shrimp into the list. Almost any dish can be altered to be made with shrimp instead of the meat or protein ingredient. You can even eat it alone without any prep as a cocktail party dish.

May 22, 2011 at 7:25 pm | Reply
    • mmmkay

I wouldn't say it can substitute any dish. Shrimp pot pie... shrimp parmesan... Shrimp cordon bleu... shrimp wellington... gross.

May 23, 2011 at 9:06 am | Reply
  40. Kara

What junk is in the bacon?

May 22, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Reply
    • Pig Fuqer

My junk is in the bacon....uh huh!

May 23, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Reply
  41. Kim

This is easily the most irresponsible article I've seen on the Eatocracy website. Given the well-publicized increases in the incidences of obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease, it i shocking to see any article that recommends both eggs and bacon as food staples. These are foods that should be eaten in moderation, and in the case of bacon,a number of nutritionists would argue, not at all. Aside from the salt and fat bacon brings to the table, nitrates in bacon are known to be carcinogens that can increase risk of stomach cancer. America, as a whole, also has a substantial problem with hypertension, and encouraging people to eat high sodium foods such as bacon and chicken broth is ridiculous. Where is the caution in this article that store-bought chicken broth is substantially higher in salt than the homemade version the author recommends? Not many people have the time to make chicken broth from scratch and would probably run out and buy cans at the grocery store. Come on, people, in the age of the internet and nutritional information at your fingertips, you can do MUCH better than this.

May 22, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Reply
    • yellowlegalpad

so because of an obesity epidemic every writer, food lover, etc has to write a list with healthy choices so fat little kids who can't even read yet can log on to CNN.com, find the eatocracy link, and check out 5@5 so they'll be able to determine what to stuff in their fat little faces next?

May 23, 2011 at 10:06 am | Reply
      • Post-it Note

Sic 'em!

May 23, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Reply
    • paper clip

you go boyEEEEE!

May 23, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Reply
      • staple

I'm worthless....

May 23, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Reply
      • paper clip

Why? Can't find your red Swingline?

May 23, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Reply
  42. JB

Canned chicken and canned tomato sauce for quick meals. Olive oil, garlic, hot sauce, black beans, salsa, edamame, fresh baby spinach, frozen fresh pasta. And good scotch!

May 22, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Reply
  43. Lana

The title of this article leads you to believe it is advice from a health professional. It should have been "5 most common foods". Other than the high glycemic load of the white rice/white potatoes, it's all animal products which lead to cancer, diabetes, acidic bodies. Dairy is mucus causing. I don't care what your grandmother ate. Today's foods are loaded with antibiotics, chemicals, and fattening agents that will make YOU fat and damage your DNA. The AMA says it's good for you. If you believe and trust them, then go on and get your vaccines too, and let's see where your health is at in 5 years from today.

May 22, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Reply
  44. bored

The list of food here doesn't mean the author eats it everyday. Rice, fried with egg, throw it a whole lot of cut up veggies and tofu is a 100 % nutritious meal. Who eats bacon everyday ?
    I love bacon but I don't indulge every day. But when I do, I eat it guilt free. Potatoes, boiled or baked are healthy too. Really good parmesan cheese is expensive. Most would eat it sparingly or indulge once in a while. Relax, these are just food to have around besides what you normally stock up on. As for the vegans here, I applaud you but please don't criticize us meat eaters. God did put animals here for us to consume, although we all could eat a little less to be healhier. But give it up.. no can do. I watch what I eat but when I do eat, I seriously do it guilt free and it better taste good. I am never getting fat on Junk ! It has to be really good food to be worth putting calories into my body.

May 22, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Reply
  45. Johnny

Chicken stock can NOT cure a cold. Colds are caused by viruses and are 'cured' when your antibodies have killed the virus and your symptoms disappear. Chicken soup/stock/orange juice does NOTHING for a cold. I suppose this woman also believes you can get sick from being out in cold weather, huh?

Please, CNN, don't let morons write stories for you any more. You're making yourself look bad.

May 22, 2011 at 11:49 am | Reply