March 28th, 2011

« Previous entry
  1. larryb

snowbunny...kind of ignorant to make comments on something you haven't read...freedom of speech or not

March 28, 2011 at 11:24 pm |
    • MalaDee@larrybirdbrain

"Ignorant?" So you're saying that by reading the headline of a post, you can't tell whether or not an article would hold your interest? I'm sorry to hear that.

If there was a posting about say, a minor NASCAR wreck where NOBODY was killed (bloodthirsty cretins), and it was the 100th time you had seen a headline about it AND you had zero interest in NASCAR, you wouldn't draw the same conclusion that Snowbunny didi from simply reading the headlines that "Jeez ANOTHER posting on that accident that happened 2 weeks ago! I'm so sick of seeing this!"

Maybe a remedial reading comprehension class is in order for you.

March 29, 2011 at 7:41 am |
  2. DWest

I still can't believe the Brits worship this Royalty thing, with kings, queens and princes. I'd be so impressed with the Brits if they finally said, "You know, we're going to end this Royalty thing. Your weird family and relatives are nothing special. You're no better than the rest of us. Give us back your money and go get real jobs."

March 28, 2011 at 11:11 pm |
  3. Lisa

I'm not tired of hearing about them. More articles, pictures, and videos, please!!

March 28, 2011 at 7:52 pm |
  4. Jez

How FUN! It looks like the Mad Hatter's tea party! I want an invitation!

March 28, 2011 at 7:52 pm |
  5. Mouth Breather

Lighten UP EVERYBODY! Jeez, it's a wedding! A puffery! Lightweight stuff! How significant is it, really! Enjoy being voyeurs and living the high life vicariously. Have some FUN with this!

At least it isn't a brutal litany of murder, war, and mayhem as on the Afghan blog or the horrible stuff happening in Japan! Count your blessings! Can't we even view a WEDDING without getting catty and snotty to each other? You ought to be ashamed.

March 28, 2011 at 5:34 pm |
    • me@Mouth Breather

Couldn't have said it better. The trolls need to go back into hiding, then there wouldn't be any problems anymore. :)

March 28, 2011 at 5:35 pm |
      • MicheleG

Thanks me! (Feels like I just answered myself....)

March 28, 2011 at 5:38 pm |
  6. Hungry

Give me some of that wedding cake. YUMMMY!

March 28, 2011 at 5:26 pm |
  7. wendy

WOW! snark much folks?? sheesh! I'm eagerly awaiting them to get married so i can open a news oriented website and not see their names on the homepage.

March 28, 2011 at 5:24 pm |
    • AleeD

At least we aren't seeing as much about Martin Sheen's spawn now.

March 29, 2011 at 8:18 am |
  8. Peyton

Hey Snowbunny, get a life. Loser.

March 28, 2011 at 5:21 pm |
    • me@Peyton

Troll

March 28, 2011 at 5:22 pm |
    • Maladee@Peyton NO Place

Snowbunny HAS a life, that's why she didn't read the post. She values her time enough to know this wouldn't have interested her. Duh! Read the headlines; get a gist of the article is about and decide if it's worth your time to read. That's what it's like all over the 'net. I'll bet you do the same thing. Just like everyone else who posted, she expressed her opinion – just like you did. Troll.

March 29, 2011 at 7:26 am |
  9. sam

At least with the posts here, some people are actually showing some logic.

March 28, 2011 at 5:03 pm |
  10. Royalty

Snobiness of Cynthia's caliber is reserved for royalty only.

March 28, 2011 at 5:02 pm |
  11. Cynthia

Still not tired enough to refrain from pulling up the story and commenting, I see....

March 28, 2011 at 11:39 am |
    • Snowbunny

Oh Cynthia, so original.

March 28, 2011 at 11:42 am |
  12. Snowbunny

Is it just me? I am SO tired of hearing about these two. GAWD!

March 28, 2011 at 11:22 am |
    • Chris

Cynthia's comment was just as original as yours... Why do you read it if you're tired of it? You're comment isn't going to deter the media from covering it. Just like my comment isn't going to deter you from commenting on how bored you are with a story.

March 28, 2011 at 3:00 pm |
      • Snowbunny

Did I say I read it? No, I didn't. I saw the title and made my comment. I have a right to post what I want. Mind your own business.

March 28, 2011 at 3:21 pm |
    • valley2390

You absolutely have a right to post what you want, but keep in mind that by stating that you have that right – you are also saying that others have a right to post what they want. So both Chris and Cynthia are well within their rights to post comments to your comment by your own logic.

You may also want to take note that CNN, like any other website, posts links based on their popularity (i.e. the number of "clicks" the story link receives), so by clicking on this story you have only perpetuated what you purport to hate.

March 28, 2011 at 3:33 pm |
    • Tazer

@Snowbunny- Agree! It'll be over soon, thank god.

@Chris, Valley, Cynthia- Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. It's just a blog. If she feels the need to comment her disgust, it doesn't mandate that you snark her repeatedly. Play nice or get out of the sandbox.

March 28, 2011 at 5:16 pm |
    • me

@Snowbunny – The only reason this is a big deal to some people is because it is Di's son, and they are jumping on the bandwagon.

@Chris, Valley, Cynthia, and anyone else.... Get over it. We can all express our opinions – we don't need trolls like you telling us what we are doing, or that we can't.

March 28, 2011 at 5:21 pm |
« Previous entry
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,310 other followers