March 9th, 2011

1. Larry Lupus

50% of CNN's coverage is about Oprah or gays. Pathetic

March 10, 2011 at 8:01 am |
    • Jerv@Larry Lupus

I bet you graduated at the top of your class? Pathetic stooge.

March 10, 2011 at 8:15 am |
    • Larry Dufus@Larry Lupus

Sure, right. And the other 50% is about embittered, hateful a holes with absolutely zero sense of care for his fellow humans. No doubt you are incapable of getting laid but at least smoke some gangi and chill out dude.

March 10, 2011 at 8:26 am |
    • Mrs. Lupus

I can't remember when was the last time we found his little wee wee.

March 10, 2011 at 8:35 am |
    • Mailman@Mrs. Lupus

It's in his sock drawer under his lace pantiez that he hides from you.

March 10, 2011 at 8:46 am |
  2. MT Miner

For about a week, real commitment there, typical short sited liberal stooge looking to profit from the latest fad.

March 9, 2011 at 8:48 am |
    • Truth@MTM

And for the record, I think a significant portion of the 440 pounds lost could have been accomplished by Oprah simply paying a visit to the can. Just sayiin'.

March 9, 2011 at 8:55 am |
  3. Truth

Oprah is a liberal stooge and a self aggrandized media hack. Not sure how Steadman puts up with her, and you can tell her I say so.

March 9, 2011 at 8:28 am |
    • Jules

Oh, I love people who trash open minded people who do good things for others. And that is the truth.

March 9, 2011 at 9:14 am |
      • Brandy

Well put, Jules!

March 10, 2011 at 9:18 pm |
  4. George

I'm 53 years old and went "plant based diet" 14 months ago. Every cell in my body is happier. Plant based diet means plant based diet. Eat as little "prepared" food as possible and your body will thank you. I am still overweight over one year later because my body has become accustomed to x amount of calories per day. The fast changes that the author cites are really exciting but do not necessarily occur right away - my cholesterol is still too high and I do not eat animal products. It may take a couple of years for the changes. Be very patient if you're going to do this. If you are overweight, your body will still crave the same amount of calories just figure out a way to switch them out for healthier sources.

March 9, 2011 at 7:55 am |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,989 other followers