Vegan on the silver screen
March 3rd, 2011

Louise Morgan wishes she'd known about "plant-based" diets when she raised her family in rural Georgia some 40 years ago. Maybe, she says, it would have saved her husband's life.

"We didn't have things like that back then. Here in the South we feed our men their Southern food. He loved his fried chicken and ribs, and that's how I raised my family," says Morgan, an 80-year-old retired biologist from Big Canoe, Georgia.

He died at 52 of a heart attack while watching TV, she says. "During a Braves game. Killed him instantly."

"If I had to do it again, I'd do it differently. But we just didn't know about that stuff back then."

Morgan's zeal for a different way of life prompted her to pile into a car with friends from her retirement community and drive 50 miles south to Atlanta for last month's screening of the independent documentary, "Forks Over Knives."

The film examines the health benefits of eschewing all animal products in favor of a diet of unprocessed fruits, vegetables, grains and legumes. The main storyline - which is interwoven with charts and graphs of medical data - follows the personal journeys of Colin Campbell and Caldwell Esselstyn. The two doctors are responsible for most of the clinical and scientific evidence supporting the theory that a properly planned plant-based diet can prevent, and even reverse, common diseases more effectively than drugs and surgery might.

But you won't hear the word "vegan" mentioned in the film, except by Mac Danzig, a mixed martial artist and Ultimate Fighting star who cut dairy from his diet in 1999 because of a sinus allergy (more on that) and went vegan five years later. In the film, he credits "going vegan" with speeding up his recovery time in between workouts.

After the screening, Esselstyn, a cardiologist with the Cleveland Clinic for more than 40 years and a member of the Whole Foods Market medical advisory board, said the word's absence was intentional.

"If you start to use the v-word, people get nervous. Somehow, there's a feeling from years ago that vegans are strange. There are so many negative connotations," said Esselstyn, a tall, willowy man with wavy silver hair who looks and sounds like a family physician.

In what was a rare appearance during the film's nationwide screenings this winter - it's scheduled to open nationwide in select theaters in May - Esselstyn appeared eager to move on.

"There's so much more to talk about apart from a word. It's about nutrition and improving your health," he said.

A scan of the sold-out crowd in Atlanta's Midtown Arts Cinema seemed to testify to the movement's growing popularity among a certain middle-aged to elderly demographic. That's not to say the younger, hipper image usually associated with "the movement" was not in attendance; they were, along with people of all colors, shapes and sizes.

Filmgoers began occupying seats an hour before showtime, chatting busily as they juggled plates of veggie cakes, basil rolls and cannellini-stuffed endive spears, courtesy of Whole Foods, the event's sponsor.

Others queued in the aisle, clutching books by the doctors, who were standing behind a table at the front of the theater, taking questions, signing books and posing for pictures.

When asked if they followed the whole foods, plant-based (and, in Esselstyn's case, oil-free) diet that was being advocated, common responses among members of the audience included "maybe," "almost" or "one day." Many cited deaths of loved ones from heart disease or stroke as factors that led them to look into the diet as a means of preventing or reversing the effects of degenerative diseases.

"It makes sense to me that eating right makes you healthier," Tracy Dixon said as she waited in the buffet line. "I'm here because I'm trying to learn to eat better."

The self-described "transitioning vegan" said she cooks meat one to two times a week for her family. But she wants to adopt a plant-based diet following a raw food and juice cleanse with her husband in 2011.

"I loved the way I felt. I was bouncing off the walls I had so much energy, like a 5-year-old," she said. "We felt the difference in all aspects of our life – we felt better, we slept better. More than anything, for me, as a working mother, it's about having the energy."

Other eager converts had purchased tickets months in advance for the opportunity to see the film, meet the doctors and make the diet work for them. During a post-screening Q&A session, "catching flak" for a vegan lifestyle emerged as a common theme among audience members.

One woman, a personal trainer from Marietta, Georgia, said she had a hard time convincing clients and bodybuilders that natural supplements, when combined with a vegetarian or whole foods diet, could be just as effective as their pharmaceutical counterparts.

"Lead by example" was the advice from Esselstyn's son, Rip. The former triathlete and firefighter was also at the screening promoting his own enterprise, the "Engine 2 Diet," which is slightly more liberal with its oils and sauces than his father's recommended regimen. Like his father, he has a Whole Foods connection: The supermarket promotes his "plant strong" diet as part of its “Health Starts Here” education campaign. (For the record, Whole Foods said through a spokeswoman that it did not underwrite the film, though many of its interviews and vegetable beauty shots come from a Whole Foods store.)

Another man in his 40s said his lunches of spinach salads made him a regular source of ridicule in the office, and he wondered if eating a hamburger or a small amount of meat once a week wasn't so bad.

Dr. Esselstyn replied that it depends on whether you're OK with having a "small" heart attack, or "just a little" stroke.

Discussions touched upon the efficacy of supplements (generally no, said Campbell, but "the jury's still out") and whether the diet could help a man with two stents already in his heart (absolutely, said Esselstyn) before the crowd and the conversation spilled into the theater lobby.

Esselstyn's wife, Ann, dished with a Whole Foods chef on the benefits of abstaining from tofu and other fake meat substitutes, nutritional yeast in mashed potatoes ("it tastes just like butter!"), her favorite breakfasts (dry cereal with oats and grapes) and coconut water (yay) vs. coconut milk (too high in fat and oil).

She noted that her husband's findings from 20 years of clinical tests and follow-up had been gaining a solid following ever since they were published in the 2005 book, "Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease." Then, in a 2010 interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer, former President Bill Clinton cited the doctors' research when explaining his attempts to regain his health after he had two coronary stents implanted in his heart.

"We've just been bombarded with requests," she said. "But we love spreading the word. I get e-mails and calls from all around the world from people who are happier and healthier than they've ever been."

But for some, old habits die hard, it seems. Sold as she was on the benefits of a plant-based diet, Louise Morgan lamented it was too late for her to change her ways.

"I love my ribeyes. I love my fried shrimp. I'm 80 years old, I'm gonna die soon. Might as well enjoy it."

Posted by: ,
Filed under: Bite • Cuisines • Diets • Health News • Movies • Think • Vegan • Vegetarian

Next entry »
« Previous entry
  1. personal training Long Island

He died at 52 of a heart attack while watching TV. It Killed him instantly. My husband and i eat very well because we know that this type of thing can happen. Louise Morgan keep eating great your look so younger it's clearly working.

January 21, 2014 at 6:15 pm |
  2. P.J. O'Connor

The word "vegan" is synonymous with "weird" and "gross" for for those addicted to the American diet. The big food brands have done an effective job of brainwashing and "brandwashing" us into believing that you "can't get enough protein" with a plant-based diet and that every meal should have meat and cheese. I mean for health's sake, next time you go into a restaurant count how many items on the menu don't have meat or cheese! Follow me on Twitter @vegan_soul

November 22, 2013 at 12:48 pm |
  3. Luigi Vljeric

Where ever you go, I will adhere to...Congrats!!!!

October 25, 2013 at 11:28 am |
  4. Admitidly

This! This was purportedlyPresident Obama's promise before to the 2008 election. Is there any evidence of any progress as far as sustainable energy goes?

May 6, 2013 at 8:42 pm |
  5. Macha

J'aime apprendre sur ce site de plus en plus, il y a beaucoup de themes vraiment interessant.

November 16, 2011 at 10:40 am |
  6. Milton

Check out the sneak peek of a new documentary that is coming out soon called 'Don't Eat Me'.
    It is done by a young girl and it really opened my eyes.Powerful stuff!

October 17, 2011 at 6:53 pm |
  7. Andre

Votre site tres interessant, mais il me semble que sur celui-ci, la possibilite d'une mise en relation avec vos clients n'est pas suffisante. Je voudrais donc vous proposer de devenir partenaire du site
    Vous pouvez etablir le widget-script mini chat gratuitement pour votre site. C'est tres pratique, c'est simple a installer et ne demande pas des programmes speciaux, et pas de connaissances de la programmation.
    Vous devez inscrire l'adresse de votre site et ensuite copiez et inserez le widget-script sur votre site ou le blog.
    Vous pouvez regarder et faire votre mini chat sur :

October 10, 2011 at 6:01 pm |
  8. Vegan Raw Food

I wished I was raised on a vegan diet but I wasn't. I became vegan over 17 years ago and very thankful I made the diet change. I feel great. The evidence is clear with all the research and facts being done.

September 23, 2011 at 12:43 am |
  9. Charlotte

J'ai trouve beaucoup d'informations utiles! Je vous invite a consulter mon site

September 3, 2011 at 9:44 am |
  10. Andre

September 1, 2011 at 11:11 am |
  11. rtyecript

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

August 24, 2011 at 6:38 am |
  12. Observer

Every vegan I have ever known is a retard. Every one. Period.

May 4, 2011 at 8:00 am |
  13. Watch this!

Anyone who is willing to eat an animal should be willing to kill one. We have been eating animals for a long time. Hunting then eating them. No problem at all with this. We have not, however been factory farming for that long. Does anyone here know about factory farming? It's where 97% of all animal products come from. It's not brain surgery, you have a computer just google it. I think meat became so unhealth for us when we forgot that we eat whatever the animals eat. I don't think back when we were eating canibals! Killing them on a conveyor belt? Have you ever looked into it? Skining animals alive? I loved the taste of meat but never really thought I could kill an animal. Watch earthlings if you want to be informed on why these "vegans" treat this as a "religion" here's another one for dairy lovers.

April 27, 2011 at 11:35 pm |
    • VeganGirl

Perfectly stated! =) It makes me angry when people say that we should eat cows because they are tasty. That sounds so idiotic. Chances are those people have no idea what they are eating. Factory farming is horrible and I can't believe that people are knowingly supporting this process. It is not good for us, the animals, or the environment. The only benefit we get out of supporting it, is cheap self gratification.

May 4, 2011 at 2:10 am |
  14. Just Me

Why all the fuss about eating the 4 food groups? Yet nothing said about Oreo's, potato chips, diet sodas, diet anything, sugar laden processed foods with hydrolyzed ingredients, hormones and antibiotics in animals kept in inhospitable environments, perscription and non-perscription drugs, etc. aren't these the real culprits that are making the United States one of the worse fed nations in the world!

April 11, 2011 at 4:46 pm |
  15. Happyvegan

I am a happy vegan. It shows on my face and my energy level, so people ask often me what I eat, especially at the gym, at potlucks, or when I am doing something physical where my vigor shows. When asked, I am happy to share my "secrets".

In the above entries, there is sometimes anger from the "meat and dairy consuming" community aimed against vegans. Why is that? Do we sound "preachy" or "holier than thou". Or is it the meat eaters that do this? I am not concluding, just asking. What are your opinions? Why is there so much anger involved? What if we were discussing potatoes versus rice or beef versus pork? Or carrots versus beets? Do those topics evoke anger too? What causes the emotions to rise?

I do not try to convert, but I answer questions for people who want to know more information. Why are my answers sometimes a threat? The inquirer may immediately shut down the discussion, which is fine with me. If they do not want to discuss the benefits and tradeoffs, why did they ask? I am motivated as an eater of meats and dairy for 49 years and having seen the "light", I would like to share but have learned to tread lightly and to be prepared for rebuff.

I would appreciate understanding the cause of the anger against vegans?

March 31, 2011 at 8:29 pm |
  16. Margaret

My decision to become a vegetarian, many years ago, was based on my desire not to ingest the energy of the pain and fear an animal goes through when it is butchered for human consumption. I value life very highly, human or animal, and am at ease with my decision not to contribute to the profit of those who don't care. I don't judge anyone for their eating habits but I do sometimes wonder why they don't study the nutrition, or lack thereof, of the substances they put into their bodies and the effects of excessive protein, etc.

March 21, 2011 at 4:39 pm |
  17. Kelly

When I decided to go veg, my skin, energy and sleep patterns went from troubled to the best it's ever been, as did my immune system and overall health. The key is eating a balanced veg diet, not just animal free junk. Some people can tolerate meat, but for me, it just slowed me down and through my own personal experience and results of my yearly health tests, confirmed that I thrive on my adopted diet it it was the best decision I'd make for my life. Also, I'd rather die happy, naturally eating what I love so this was a bonus! I really dont give a flip or judge what other people want to eat or do to their bodies, we're individuals as are our priorities. Im glad I didn't follow the myths thrown out in blanket statements in regards a veg diet or I would have never known the overall improvement adopting it would be, as did my dad who had suffered from diabetes, low iron, high blood pressure, and clots that had lead to a stroke. He's now controlled his glucose levels and no longer needs an injection to keep his red blood cells up since his kidneys are healthier which has resulted in only two prescriptions (down from 8). He couldn't believe the transition after years of abnormal levels and actually thought he needed meat to be healthy, but then again he's older and has that old school farm boy mindset. lol. So, it worked for him also and he loves the options that are out now. Maybe it's not for everybody but it's certainly been for us and, it may sound selfish, but its been wonderful seeing my dad so much happier after years of worry. He's even started up his organic garden again to maintain whole foods on his own as best he can. Thanks for an article!

March 19, 2011 at 5:58 am |
    • TinaC

Kelly, your experience mirrors mine.  I had went back and forth between being omnivores and vegetarian. Originally it was for the outrageous suffering of animals (and my personal feelings of what a 'humane' killing even means). My health was noticeable better on a veg diet, but I primarily ate non processed organic foods and less mock meats.  I too was one of ignorance who thought I couldn't get enough iron, calcium, or protein in an animal free diet until I read the science of foods instead of believing a million dollar campaign.  My dad was then stricken with diabetes and the ailments that go with it, including the big one.  After over two decades of one problem after another and eventually requiring blood work every 1-3 months, I did shove my belief and veg diet in his face and begged him to atleast have an open mind to try it.  I too, don't care what anyone does or eats, but this was my family whom i care about, so I encouraged him to  give it 90 days and see if his experience was like mine despite his desease being way beyond what I was ever stricken with. I can't help but think because I haven't even suffered a cold in almost 15 years because of my food choices.  His improvement was almost miraculous in the eyes of his doctors. He stayed on and continued to improve.  His levels have stabilized and he's just so much brighter. My mom is Japanese and shes always been on a primarily plant based and the main meat she eats is fish so she's had no problems related to nutrition. Because we have long intestines unlike the short intestines of carnivores and omnivores to process meat, she was prone to twisted gut, so added mammal meat and lard that takes that much longer to digest would obstruct her bowel so she's cut most of it out of her diet even more.  Our veg based diets has been the best for our family also, so for me it not only helped in that area but the animals also. Take care and it's glad to hear your dad's doing so much better!

March 20, 2011 at 12:35 pm |
  18. Brodrick

I think its important to add for those individuals who love the taste of meat, chicken, dairy and eggs. The scientific community is not debating whether or not these foods taste good or not, because they taste great. So does refined sugars and alcohol, but the negative impact on human physiology is disastrous for all.

This isn't about personal preferences. Its about a large and growing body of good research demonstrating the power of a plant based diet to not only prevent disease, but in many cases reverse it.

The good news is though, your tastes are determined by your eating habits and they are subject to change at anytime.

Healthy eating involves no sacrifices, only different choices.

March 18, 2011 at 10:59 pm |
    • RichardHead

What type of Disease are you trying to prevent? Death comes in many forms,yet having someone TRY to force their beliefs on me will not cut it. My decision to eat meat or dairy is my own,NOT YOURS.

March 18, 2011 at 11:09 pm |
      • Brod

Richard: good on you, enjoy your dietary preferences.

I completely agree with you, its annoying when people try to push their personal beliefs on you!

I think the thrust behind the whole plant based movement is not about personal beliefs or dietary preferences.

This is about people seeking authentic information regarding diet and how to achieve health longevity.

If this is you, the movie Forks over Knives presents dietary facts not influenced by corporate agenda's.

If the science behind health longevity doesn't concern you, enjoy your food choices what ever they may be!

March 19, 2011 at 12:12 am |
  19. Name* Brodrick

The evidenc is clear and has been clear for some time that human beings are structurally and genetically designed to thrive on a high fibre plant based diet with little or no meat!

Readers really need to become good consumers of information and distinguish between marketing, advertising and good scientific information. Cultures who live on fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, seeds and legumes do not suffer from heart disease, renal failure, cancer or any other diseases of

We have been brain washed for decades that meat, chicken, cheese, dairy and eggs are normal and most ideal for human health. Well that's what big buiness meat dairy have had us believe! This may be normal dietary practice in the West, but not natural for human consumption.

I large and growing body of well constructed studies supports the fact that's those who choose to center their diets around lopsided nutrition (refined foods & animal products) will significantly increase their risk of not just one degenerative disease, but many.

Those who do not recognize this evidence, usually have something to sell (!!), or are not formally trained in nutrition science.

Everyone should try a well structured plant based diet for themselves as the results will speak for themselves...

This diet is for everyone, regardless of ones age, gender, culture or type (for those who believe in the myth of typing).

March 18, 2011 at 10:07 pm |

Bottom line why settle with low grade food just cause it taste better. Taste is 5 seconds of pleasure. I prefer high nutrient foods over low and at first they may not taste great but after eating them for a few weeks you start to like them and next thing you know your eating a heck lot more of it. The more plant foods, the better. Feeling good is what is important and being able to thrive in life. I always hear people say live a little. Live a little no we want to live a lot... So go out eat the best you can eat and live to your fullest. No more excuses. No one is giving up anything but eat like crap your gonna give up the opportunity to be at 100 percent.

March 18, 2011 at 7:18 pm |
  21. maule5662h

Rip, not Kip.
    AND – go to Dr. John McDougall's free website for the best education on healthy lifestyle medicine at
    Dr. McD has been getting patients with chronic diseases well via optimal diet and education since 1976, 35 years. My family of four participated in his TOTAL HEALTH SOLUTION 10-day clinic in 2003 and have been on a healthy "plant-based, whole-foods diet – no animal products and no processed oils, no supplements, vit. D from sun, B12 test show OK levels. 80% of your health benefits come from the best diet, 20% fro better exercise. So - you got to eat, do it via guidance from Dr. McD, Dr. Campbell, Dr. Esselstyn, Dr. Joel Fuhrman, Dr. Neal Barnard (PCRM), Dr. Dean Ornish, RD Jeff Novick,, "The RAVE Diet book/DVD" and his Cure Cancer book/DVD – Mike Anderson! These best experts on health and medical advice are all singing from close to the same song book on what constitutes the optimal nutrition for humans.

March 18, 2011 at 6:41 pm |
  22. maule5662h

Better responses to optimal nutrition for humans – go here:
    And I have "Healthy Lifestyle" education materials that I have gathered over the last 9 years at
    GO, PER DR. ESSELSTYN'S SON, KIP, "P L A N T – S T R O N G !" (The Engine 2 Diet Book/program)

March 18, 2011 at 6:21 pm |
  23. Yona

When I eat vegan I am always hungry and unsatisfied after the meal and I crave more food, especially sweets, which is not a good thing.

March 18, 2011 at 2:58 pm |
    • Brodrick

Yona: The one mistake many people make when transitioning to a plant based diet is they don't eat enough bulk. Salads are normally a side dish and consist of some lettuce leaves, tomato and if your lucky a slice of onion (this is not bulk).

Try to increase your portion sizes, also add more fibre rich plants into your daily affair such as, beans, root vegetables. legumes, seeds and starchy vegetables.

Your appetite is controlled by fibre content. Nutrient density and the caloric density of certain foods. The single most overriding factor in the feeling of fullness is the stomach being physically full. The human stomach can roughly hold around 1 litre of food and can efficiently digest 450-500 calories at one time and it will need to be filled several times daily. In Dr. Joel Fuhrman's book Eat to Live he illustrates a comparison of the human stomach full of different foods.

Keeping in mind the numbers above (calories required to fill the human stomach) you will see how easy it is for an individual to exceed their calorie needs when a diet is centered around refined foods and animal products (promoting weight gain). Unlike animal foods, plants are fibre rich, nutrient dense and low in calories, hence why it is easy to maintain ideal weight and health when consuming a well structured plant based diet.

– Oils 4,100 calories
      – Potato Chips 3,000 calories
      – Meat 3,000 calories
      – Cheese 3,400 calories
      – Fish 1,400 calories
      – Beans 500 calories
      – Fruit 300 calories
      – Green vegetables 200

The best part about eating unrefined vegetation is that you can eat so much food, feel full and thanks to the fibre content you will not exceed your calorie needs, avoiding weight gain. Additionally plants optimal blood health!

March 18, 2011 at 11:40 pm |
  24. Happyvegan

At age 49, I had lost and regained 50 pounds, 75 pounds, even 100 pounds, always ending up larger than before the diet. I do not lack intelligence or willpower. I have dieted most of my life starting at age 18 and was near death at age 49 with cholesterol of 312, weight of 275 at 5'6", arm numbness, could barely walk a few blocks, severe ulcerative colitis that kept me near bathrooms.

Now I am 63 and in the last 14 years I have lost 109 pounds, weaned off of three strong prescription meds, lowered cholesterol to 170, essentially cured my ulcerative colitis, which is supposedly incurable. I did all these improvements without any drugs or surgery – just food and exercise. I have since completed the Honolulu marathon, hiked up most of Mt. Whitney, hike often in the Smokies, bike 35 miles, etc. I know another woman who has done similar improvements. That person is not a vegan and she is successful but she is still struggling not to regain.

If any of my other diets had worked, I would not have become a vegan. But they didn't so I had to research until I found the changes that worked. I was motivated by staring into the abyss of death.

So how do we help all the obese people in the US before they and their obese children destroy our health care system and our nation with their huge medical bills? I was one of these people. It is not easy to make dietary changes. Our entire culture is saturated with advertisements of cheap foods that temporarily satisfy but do not nourish our bodies. What if we each dumped oil and sand into our gas tanks and then tried to drive our cars. That is similar to the chips, ice cream and cokes I once fed my body every day. It worked for a while, until my body could not take the abuse any more and began giving me signals that it was dying.

Drastic problems call for drastic solutions. Changing our nation's diet by a little bit will give us small results. Changing by a lot will relieve us of the damages wreaked by the tsunami of obesity flooding our country and choking out our lives and our future as a competitive nation.

March 18, 2011 at 12:31 pm |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants

You sound like a fun guy.

March 18, 2011 at 12:37 pm |
  25. Good Cals, Bad Cals

No matter which path you take, Cutting the processed carbohydrates is the key. Thats why both vegan and paleo diets work. Processed carbs increase lipids/cholesterol/triglycerides..there is no argument there. Another tip, real butter/lard is better than your canola oil based margarines which are loaded with inflammation causing Omega 6's.

March 10, 2011 at 8:32 pm |
    • Brod

When you say "both vegan and Paleo diets work"

Please define work?

March 19, 2011 at 12:22 am |
  26. Good Cals, Bad Cals

For those of you who claim outrageous health claims after making the "Switch", thats just it...You went from the Standard American diet to a probably a calorie limited, carefully thought out meal plan. I can do the same thing going from a Standard AMerican Diet to a mostly Paleo/Meat diet. Anecdotal, personal experiences are useless. Compare people going from SAD to an arm with vegan and an arm with Paleo and see what happens. Go visit Marks Daily Apple or Free the Animal.

March 10, 2011 at 8:21 pm |
  27. H Fritz MD

The credits on this CNN piece states that it was posted by: Brett Roegiers - CNN, Emanuella Grinberg - CNN. I appreciated reading it. In fairness to the readers, Dr. Esselstyn is a retired breast and thyroid surgeon from the Cleveland Clinic and not a cardiologist.

March 10, 2011 at 2:05 pm |
    • RichardHead

Thank You,My breastesses feel better already!

March 18, 2011 at 6:31 pm |
  28. Happyvegan

As we export more of our US restaurant chains, other countries are increasingly getting our "western diseases" – heart disease, diabetes, cancer, high cholesterol, high blood pressure.

Throughout history, civilizations have been lost to disease whenever two cultures meet. Tongue in cheek, perhaps exporting our bad habits and foods will be our best hope to compete against the Asians! As we export more of our foods to them, they are getting sicker. When they do not feel well, they cannot work as hard or think as well. Each sick person requires people and money to care for them. Then we can sell them our prescription medicines and advanced surgeries to save them. They have an almost unending supply of workers, so the importance of one individual's health is not important, until their country gets weighed down with an enormous health care burden. Sound familiar! That will give our country a chance to compete.

Also, our nation will be unable to fix our health care costs, unless we fix the problem source that continues to create vast numbers of new expensive patients. The cause of most disease is poor quality foods that are available everywhere to us and our children, and to which they and we are becoming addicted for life. We are facing a huge increase in obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer in our younger generations. Medicines will not be able to save most of them and our health care system will not be able to afford to save them. We are looking at a lost generation due to WWIII – our internal war with food.

March 10, 2011 at 8:23 am |
  29. gazza

Pity about the american veggies absolute rubbish taste,go to cuba and taste their veggies,FANTASTIC.

March 9, 2011 at 2:33 am |
1 2 3 4
Next entry »
« Previous entry
| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 9,985 other followers