Box lunch
November 26th, 2010

Sink your teeth into today's top stories from around the globe.

• Duff Goldman sets the record straight on Food Network's cancellation of "Ace of Cakes." Rule number one?: don't feel sorry for him. - Baltimore Sun

• Thanksgiving with the Obamas. - BBC News

• Presenting the world's first LED-programmable bottle of vodka, or "the most unnecessary bottle of vodka in the world." - Chicago Tribune
Posted by:
Filed under: Box Lunch • News

1. Sir Biddle via the mobile

Gotta go classic and go with Honey Rider from Dr No.

November 26, 2010 at 5:58 pm |
  2. Sir Biddle via the mobile

Prepping for Fake Turkey Day as not everyone could make it yesterday. Got two birds almost done and the sides are wrapped up and ready to go in.

November 26, 2010 at 1:47 pm |
    • Truth@Biddle

Doing T-Day w/o football would be a challenge...Hard to argue politics over Oprah.
      You ever get the booze situation straightened out? Been a dog's age since I heard the term "package store"...takes me back!

November 26, 2010 at 1:52 pm |
      • Sir Biddle@truth

Got college ball on the tube though I don't follow either team. I fixed the booze problem a few hours after arriving Wednesday. James Bond marathon on SyFy chann later.

November 26, 2010 at 2:23 pm |
      • Truth@Biddle...Sir Biddle

Cannot go wrong with Bond...We caught two last night. Have often speculated who the best Bond girl is. Sophie Marceau made a pretty convincing argument last night in "The World Is Not Enough"...

Guys, any thoughts?

November 26, 2010 at 2:31 pm |
  3. Truth@RichHead

Actually DEN is supposed to hit 50 today, and 53 tomorrow. Not too bad, though next week is supposed to dive again. Getting outside yesterday was a little cold, even for me. Seven degrees at sunrise is a little chilly even with several layers. I think I felt worse for my buddy's canine who was with us...

November 26, 2010 at 12:17 pm |
    • RichardHead

Seven degrees is too damn cold for me even in layers. Wonder if AD fell asleep at her desk after too much pie and partying yesterday?

November 26, 2010 at 12:32 pm |
      • Truth@RichHead, AD

Actually, I think that AD is doing the happy dance on her desk given that Milton is off today. Margs and cerveza for lunch!

November 26, 2010 at 12:34 pm |
      • RichardHead

She's drooling over that Symon cardboard cutout that she placed at Bob's desk.

November 26, 2010 at 12:42 pm |
      • AuroraDawn

LOL I had to get some Black Friday shopping done...I was a vicious contender!!! LOL I skipped out a bit early from my nice,odor free office...however...I couldn't find another life size cutout of Michael Symon for my car for the ride home:( LOL

November 26, 2010 at 7:34 pm |
  4. Truth

I am glad that JDizz is not here to see the vodka bottle story...

November 26, 2010 at 12:03 pm |
    • RichardHead

I concur. BTW,please keep your cold fronts up north as WD is freezing her now slightly wider patootie off.

November 26, 2010 at 12:08 pm |