October 26th, 2010

1. Caroline

Wow, Richardhead...a self imposed time out! You know what they say "A good man knows his limitations" and I guess you found yours. See you in a week. Jdizzle, I feel ya...I'm a Bengals fan...ouch! :( Oh yeah, to answer the question: fruit.

October 26, 2010 at 12:54 pm | Reply
  2. Truth@Jdizz, RichHead

Great game last night... Take a book with you to timeout Rich, it will go faster. Happy Halloween if you are not back before.

October 26, 2010 at 11:47 am | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants

Especially since the Cowboys lost, now they are 1-5. Makes me feel better about my 1-6 Niners.

October 26, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Reply
  3. deathbydonuts

I find that I can overeat anything. I also get lots of energy from very small meals of almost anything.

October 26, 2010 at 11:19 am | Reply
  4. Evil Grin

I actually find the less I eat the more energy I tend to have, but I do like almonds and fruit... not sure about the yoghurt, though.

October 26, 2010 at 11:11 am | Reply
  5. RichardHead

Effective this morning I am putting myself on a self-imposed one week Timeout due to a Stupid and Inappropriate posting I made here yesterday. @SLT-I am sorry. Everyone please have a good week, a great weekend and a Happy Halloween.

October 26, 2010 at 10:43 am | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants

=(

How does one spank one's self?

October 26, 2010 at 10:52 am | Reply
    • Evil Grin

Don't beat yourself up too badly. Most of us have said something stupid or inappropriate online before. It happens. When you get back from your time out, you'll be ready to start fresh. And she seems like the forgiving sort.

October 26, 2010 at 11:13 am | Reply