Lunchtime poll – how do you take your eggs?
August 25th, 2010

Remember back to those halcyon days of oh, say, last week? Back when eating a couple of sunny side up eggs didn't seem like a life gamble on par with a Vegas weekend with Charlie Sheen? How did you order or cook 'em back then?

See all egg recall information on Eatocracy and full coverage on CNN Health

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Eggs • Lunchtime Poll • News • Recalls

« Previous entry
  1. I Heart Evil Grin

bacon, tomato, pepperjack and swiss omelet

August 23, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Reply
    • I Heart Evil Grin

sub sauted baby bella mushrooms for the tomatos when they are on hand.

August 23, 2011 at 9:15 pm | Reply
  2. beenthere235

when I was a kid (before salmonella and such), my mother got some very fresh, just laid eggs. she poked a small hole on the bottom of one, and said tome me- suck on the end of the egg. I did, and it tasted just wonderful–yes, raw egg.

August 23, 2011 at 8:06 pm | Reply
  3. I want da gold!

Liquid chicken is good any way you cook it!

May 24, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Reply
  4. Lisa

Over hard, yolk broken – dusted with fresh ground pepper and a varietal salt selected to compliment the rest of the meal.

May 24, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Reply
  5. Dave

Best scrambled eggs – Melt a tablespoon of butter in a small teflon pan. Crack 3 eggs into the pan as if getting ready to fry them over easy. As soon as the whites start to cook, take the pan off the heat and scramble gently. As long as your pan has a heavy enough bottom to retain heat, in about 30 seconds you'll have perfect, creamy, moist scrambled eggs.

May 16, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Reply